The Heath Ledger Appreciation Thread

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    Awww...Happy Birthday Heath. I hadn't realised what date it was. Glad I put me stripey jumper on this morning, I though of him as I was putting it on and had a little smile.

My thoughts are with him and his family, must be a very hard day for them.

I hope he's settled and at peace now, but then he's probably just causing mischief on the otherside. Skateboarding round heaven in his stripes. :p

I hope so.... already wearing stripey socks - gonna go find me a top & change my teacup to a stripey one in tribute. :cool:
  • hayleyghayleyg Posts: 15,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a tragic shame your tallent and beauty were cut so short. Your fans miss you and your beautiful smile. God bless you.
    fff

Happy Birthday Heath where ever you are

And I echo FFF'se sentiments

Awww...Happy Birthday Heath. I hadn't realised what date it was. Glad I put me stripey jumper on this morning, I though of him as I was putting it on and had a little smile.

My thoughts are with him and his family, must be a very hard day for them.

I hope he's settled and at peace now, but then he's probably just causing mischief on the otherside. Skateboarding round heaven in his stripes. :p

He's definitely more on my mind again today (as are his family), whereas it has got to the point where he pops in and out. But firsts are alwasy the hardest & I'm sure his family will mark in it some way, quietly.

But your image of him causing mischief somewhere today on his skatebaord, with that grin of his, has made me smile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hayleyg wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Heath where ever you are

And I echo FFF'se sentiments

He's definitely more on my mind again today (as are his family), whereas it has got to the point where he pops in and out. But firsts are alwasy the hardest & I'm sure his family will mark in it some way, quietly.

But your image of him causing mischief somewhere today on his skatebaord, with that grin of his, has made me smile.

Hear hear, let's hope he's kicking his heels up & having a nice cold beer, smiling that gorgeous grin down on everyone! *PLOP!*:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member
    I can see him in my mind now...hat, crazy red rayban sunnies, stripey fingerless gloves, stripey top, baggy jeans crouched low on his scateboard heading off down the street in Brooklyn............:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see him in my mind now...hat, crazy red rayban sunnies, stripey fingerless gloves, stripey top, baggy jeans crouched low on his scateboard heading off down the street in Brooklyn............:D

Deffo FFF! :cool::cool::cool:
    Forum Member
    Methinks mr Hash that you may need to gain a little more tact before you post.......please show some respect to the rest of the posters on this thread before you let loose those clearly very young ideas that are swirling round in your head. Thankyou :)
    Pat on the back for you SGF, Thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ladies (& any men who appreciated him too!) - a toast to Heath today on what would've been his birthday - such a sad day for his family, loved ones & fans alike. :(

Here's to the remaining films (Dark Knight & Dr Parnieoojamaflip) & to the great performances that have gone before. Here's to stripey Wednesday & the lunacy that prevails on those great nights that have kept us sane & laughing. And here's to all the Heathens out there! :D:cool::cool:
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hear hear SGF! I will be lighting a candle again for him later on this evening. :)

I wonder if you can buy stripey candles? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hear hear SGF! I will be lighting a candle again for him later on this evening. :)

I wonder if you can buy stripey candles? :p

LOL! Bet you can! My chum makes them so if they don't, I bet she could! :D:D Nice thought.........
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL! Bet you can! My chum makes them so if they don't, I bet she could! :D:D Nice thought.........

Next time I'm out shopping I'm going to look for one lol. Already looking for a stripey mug. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next time I'm out shopping I'm going to look for one lol. Already looking for a stripey mug. :D

whittards for the stripey mugs - gonna be drinking wine out of mine later, I think! :D:D And Sainsburys currently have stripey plastic wine glasses for the garden - was soooooo tempted! :D
    Forum Member
    Having a pear cider in Heath's memory.....cheers mate:)
    Forum Member
    Dr Parnieoojamaflip

ROFLMAO:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROFLMAO:D:D:D

Sorry, I'm not very good with long names & I couldn't be bothered to find it & cut n paste it :o:D

BTW the bedding's stripey today, as is the lawn :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it would be nice to start a thread in Heath's memory. A place where fans could come and chat, talk about Heath's films and anything else Ledger related without having to fend off negative comments .:)

R.I.P Heath, you were a brilliant actor, a lovely husband and a brilliant father
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    McDeanian wrote: »
    R.I.P Heath, you were a brilliant actor, a lovely husband and a brilliant father

Hear hear :)
    Forum Member
    McDeanian wrote: »

Thanks for posting that:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Hi. I'm a Heath Ledger fan. Just signed up to DS. It's nice to see an appreciation thread for him. He was a great actor. RIP Heath
    Forum Member
    Hi Rachel, welcome, nice to see you here.:)
    Forum Member
    Anyone know the release date for dark knight????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the release date for dark knight????

Imdb says 25th July for UK.

Hi Rachel, welcome to the stripey corner ;):D.
    Forum Member
    Imdb says 25th July for UK.

Hi Rachel, welcome to the stripey corner ;):D.

Cheers SGF:D, I had wonderd if it had been put back due to Heath's passing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think so - imdb may have date wrong tho so please don't just turn up at the pics on my info :o! :D

So we'll all be there in July with our boxes of tissues then?!
    Forum Member
    Don't think so - imdb may have date wrong tho so please don't just turn up at the pics on my info :o! :D

So we'll all be there in July with our boxes of tissues then?!

no i won't turn up at the cinema on your info.....i will turn up on your doorstep with a wet kipper!!!!

My new copy of AKT had just thudded through my letter box, no commentary, but ten extra mins of footage.........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no i won't turn up at the cinema on your info.....i will turn up on your doorstep with a wet kipper!!!!

My new copy of AKT had just thudded through my letter box, no commentary, but ten extra mins of footage.........

Lucky you! There's nothing wrong with my version of AKT so I can't justify buying a new one....:(. I'm trying not to spend any money at the mo - hence trawling thru DS gives me my surfing fix without spending the pennies! Great idea!

PMSL to the wet kipper! Eew!! Please don't! :D:D