Options

What's Libby's secret?

13»

Comments

• Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When she said sorry to Chelsey it suggested it was Chelseys secret or something to do with both girls.
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    considering DTC's baby obsession, she will be pregnant
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If either Libby or Chelsea are pregnant why would they hide it from Denise? It's not like Zainab and Mas are their parents as is the case of Shabnam when she hid Jade from them.
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I too think Chelsea is the one with the secret. Maybe she has got in trouble with the polie and is in jail.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Slightly off-topic, but remember the storyline where Libby worked behind the scenes for that really cringe school play around 2008 called "Romeo and Julie"? It was some kind of chavy modern reworking of the original where Peter Beale (Thomas Law) and Whitney were in the lead roles

Don't remember it but it makes me think of Ali G saying "me Julie" regarding his girlfriend. He was chavtastic!
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zoza_65 wrote: »
    Don't remember it but it makes me think of Ali G saying "me Julie" regarding his girlfriend. He was chavtastic!

Interestingly Kellie Bright (Linda) played the role of Julie in the Ali G movie in 2002.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I too think Chelsea is the one with the secret. Maybe she has got in trouble with the police and is in jail.

She was never very bright, so this is my #1 guess too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Interestingly Kellie Bright (Linda) played the role of Julie in the Ali G movie in 2002.

Yeah I remember her in that and previously The Upper Hand :-)
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hank1234 wrote: »
    Any guesses?

I don't think it's Libby's secret, I think it's something to do with Chelsea.
  • Options
    nightwish1990nightwish1990 Posts: 1,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That she is the most boring person to have ever lived on the square.
  • Options
    Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was drinking wine at the party so I don't think she's pregnant
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo09 wrote: »
    I saw it as Chelsea felt Libby could not keep the secret from Denise. I think her psycho dad Owen is being released.
    srhgts wrote: »
    Released from where? He's dead.

:D:D:D:)
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be really surprised if some of the predictions on here come true and Chelsea is in fact going to turn up transgender, thus being the character that was talked about earlier in the year.

So far DS Forum predictions on Shabnam's secret, Kathy's return, the upcoming tragic Masood storyline, and even a few axings this year have come true.

Either that or DTC is coming on here for ideas. Lol
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    She actually went to Oxford Brooks, not Oxford University.

Best post ever.
  • Options
    eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Libby's secret has something to do with Oxford. She supposedly works there as a researcher now, right? I have a feeling she's no longer there. When Libby and Denise were talking on the bench outside, Denise asked her about Oxford. Libby looked a little anxious and not especially convincing when she said she liked it there. Then Denise went onto say how proud she was to have such an intelligent daughter.

This made me think that perhaps Libby was falsifying research findings, or maybe she was dismissed due to plagarism or something. I'm not entirely sure what that would mean for Denise, unless her alcoholism is going to be revisited. Libby is her pride and joy, so finding this out could lead to Denise turning to booze for comfort again.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone remember better still, CARE about this????

DTC is just the worst!

Does he not know that there are other ways to get the wow factor without taking years for an ending!!!??