Options

Which Series Would You Have Hated To Be In

zooooooooooooozooooooooooooo Posts: 2,220
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is there a series of Big Brother you liked but would have hated to have been in. For me although I enjoyed it, and it's far from my worst series, I would have hated to be in BB5, couldn't stand Nadia, Marco, Shell, Emma and Michelle (Although I liked her in UBB) just watching them on the screen was bad enough, being locked in a house with them would have been torture.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I'd have probably been a Jungle Cat in BB5, even though I enjoyed watching them get wound up during the series :D

I would have hated to be in BB9, because I wouldn't have taken The Whisper Club's BS and I would have been at loggerheads with them constantly.
  • Options
    od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    All of 'em.
  • Options
    james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would have particularly hated to be in BB12
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    BB5 would have been epic to be in. lol You had the two sides of the Lipgloss Bitches and the Jungle Cats but also the stability of people like Dan, Shell and Stuart to fall back on if it got a bit much.

BB6 would have been rough I feel. It was literally dog-eat-dog in there.

BB7's first week would have been VERY uncomfortable, but it would get better after that. I would hate for that first week to have been my introduction to BB as a housemate.

I think BB10 and BB11 would also be hard, as they were at times very cut-throat and I struggle to think of some dependable people that would have your back in there.

• Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of the ones that I enjoyed would have been tough, BB7, BB5, BB6 and BB13.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    BB6 would have been rough I feel. It was literally dog-eat-dog in there.

End of! :p;)
  • Options
    dan_dan_ Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB9 probably. I only liked Rex and couldn't stand Bex, Luke, Jen etc. Ergh.

BB6 too, because although it was my favourite series and the HMs were great to watch, there were constant arguments and bitching sessions going on. Wouldn't have liked to be in with all that going on.

BB7 is the one I would have liked to be in.
  • Options
    FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB12 and BB10
  • Options
    miaowmiaow Posts: 8,495
    Forum Member
    If I'd been in BB9 or BB13 I'd probably have resorted to violence after being with Rex/Becky for a couple of days!

(would also have hated to be in BB6, or in BB12 where I think I'd die of boredom, but I didn't like those serieses :D )
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would have hated to be in BB8 with Carole
  • Options
    zummigummizummigummi Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    I love it but BB7 as I just know I would have felt completely indimidated by Grace's group and definetly wouldn't have got on with anybody outwith maybe Pete & Glyn.

In saying that I loved almost every housemate TO WATCH.
  • Options
    zummigummizummigummi Posts: 320
    Forum Member
    Oh and BB11s Shabby would have intimidated me more than any other housemate I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB Bore.. i mean 4 :yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    End of! :p;)

lol
    "Let's see who wins"

Bex. wrote: »
    BB Bore.. i mean 4 :yawn::sleep:

True, I think from the outside it looks like it would have been quite easy in there. But the sheer fear of not upsetting the apple cart looked like a mammoth task. Look what happened to Lisa.
    I don't think I'm anything like Lisa but I think I would have eventually seemed like I was. lol
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of them for me. Nicky Graham and Chanelle would have driven me mad, so would Nadia.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB5 (I would not have wanted to be in there with Nadia!!) and BB8 (didnt like anyone) would have been worst for me
  • Options
    xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Probably BB5 I know I would have struggled with Marco and the Lipgloss bitches
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    Would have hated to be in BB8 with Carole

Me too, I have a delicate constitution I literally wouldn't have survived a confined space with that woman.

BB4 I might have quietly gone mad with boredom.
  • Options
    lightdragonlightdragon Posts: 19,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of them. I would've been chucked out for threatening violence to the next person to say "mint", "babe", "whatever" etc etc. :D