Is the eviction repeated today on any channel 5 channel?

bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,776
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Doesn't seem to be on channel 5 as per usual today - can anyone tell me if it's on at all or 5* etc - I've no tv guide.

Comments

• Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry can't find it
  • bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that's annoying. I often miss the actual show and catch up on Saturday, I know it was repeated at 3 am this morning they must have moved it.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    I noticed late last night, that they were repeating it at about 3am. I thought that was a bit odd at the time. It will be on at 9pm on 5-24 but tonight's highlights are on then.
  • PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that's annoying. I often miss the actual show and catch up on Saturday, I know it was repeated at 3 am this morning they must have moved it.
    It's on tonight at 9 pm on C5+24. That is channel number 55 on Freeview and channel 132 on Freesat.

C5+24 is C5 delayed 24 hours in the same way that the various +1 channels are delayed 1 hour.

C5+24 doesn't repeat daytime programmes. It shows yesterday evening's programmes from 18:00 to about midnight. The rest of the time is Teleshopping
  • bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers Peter. Annoyingly I will be out tonight so will miss that as well and have no record facility. Such a shame they have dropped BB repeats on a Saturday lunchtime, I thought they rated relatively well.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    PeterWD wrote: »
    It's on tonight at 9 pm on C5+24. That is channel number 55 on Freeview and channel 132 on Freesat.

C5+24 is C5 delayed 24 hours in the same way that the various +1 channels are delayed 1 hour.

C5+24 doesn't repeat daytime programmes. It shows yesterday evening's programmes from 18:00 to about midnight. The rest of the time is Teleshopping

What a waste of an EPG slot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PeterWD wrote: »

Correction: It seems to start showing yesterday's programmes at about 16:00.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a waste of an EPG slot.
    :D
    Channel 5, the company, pays for the channel space on both Freeview and Freesat. It must be getting enough income from advertising and the Teleshopping programmes to cover their costs and make a profit. So from their point of view it isn't a waste.
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭