Options

Hazel is such a B@#2t!

Comments

• Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P Barnard wrote: »
    I hope to god she sees your quote and sues the arse off you. You can't go around spouting liabilous rubbish like this and get away with it.

History is repeating itself.

The same thing happened 4 years ago during BB10 & I was appalled by some of the things written about Noirin on here.

I wasn't even a fan of hers, but I took to defending her due to the nature of some of the comments on this forum.

I can see the same thing happening in respect of Hazel & it saddens me that people can just write such things about a woman but only have mild criticism for the man who is even more culpable in this situation.

It's BB10 all over again.:(
  • Options
    Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just wonder if Hazel's actually watched a series of BB. Anyone who has knows how the public always react to the glamour model running around teasing and flirting with all the men. She's deluded if she thinks this has been a recipe for success.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The same thing happened 4 years ago during BB10 & I was appalled by some of the things written about Noirin on here.

I wasn't even a fan of hers, but I took to defending her due to the nature of some of the comments on this forum.

I can see the same thing happening in respect of Hazel & it saddens me that people can just write such things about a woman but only have mild criticism for the man who is even more culpable in this situation.

I agree and some sound even proud of their attitudes.
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wonder if Hazel's actually watched a series of BB. Anyone who has knows how the public always react to the glamour model running around teasing and flirting with all the men. She's deluded if she thinks this has been a recipe for success.

This is true, but it still doesn't justify some of the outrageous comments written about her.
  • Options
    P BarnardP Barnard Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadly it's either people that are too young to know better or they are sadly lacking in the brain cell department. After all, Daley and Hazel are two consenting adults, and as such can do what they please. I'm not sure it's wise for Hazel to be getting messed up with Daley, he does seem like trouble!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    Completely agree. Blaming Hazel more than Daley reveals a person as having some suspect attitudes. Not that she should get no blame, but to blame her equally or more is very suspect.
    There is some astonishingly nasty stuff on here. It is like going back several decades in a very bad way.
    Musspuss wrote: »
    I feel sick watching them two.But dont worry there going to have to come out the house soon and face the public, daley will be know as a cheat for the rest of his life and hazel will go do down as a **** and a homewrecker.how stupid are some people.
    Who calls someone a '****'? That is really disgusting. You might find this terrible to comprehend, but there are people on here who are not with their first boy or girlfriend, but who may have dumped or been dumped by a few along the way. That is the way life is. Daley's girlfriend appears to have managed some overlap with his previous girlfriend, so she is now only in the contrary position. That is also life. Now let's try and remember how many people called Helen a **** in BB2 for hooking up with a man when she had a long-term live in boyfriend at home? Was she reviled and bullied when she came out of the house?

She knows she can't win. She is a tough cookie with her head very firmly screwed on. She likes the attention and she thinks, rightly, it will do no harm to her career. Remember how much better Danielle Lloyd did after CBB5, and she really DID show some unsavoury attitudes.
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting boring now with Hazel. Hope she is out soon.
  • Options
    bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Hazel is single,if you want to blame anyone then it must be Daley.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm finding it hard to think of examples.

Sara bb9 did a lot of flirting, but she wasn't s glamour model and she seemed fairly popular. She came 3rd. Aisleyne was a glamour model and did some flirting, but it didn't seem to work against her (except with some, where Nikki-related issues were involved). She also came 3rd. Danica might be the best fit, but it was CBB, and I don't think she flirted with all the men.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saskia44 wrote: »
    Did I excuse Hazel's behaviour - no. I said Daley is worse as he is the one with a gf. And the precious gf cheated with him on his previous gf.

Yes, total double standards when it comes to anything about Hazel, the way people are talking on here they would have burnt her and bedone with her years ago!

Hazel is single, Daley is the person that should be getting the harassment if anybody should not Hazel! Especially if this ex girlfriend of Daleys went on Bots and said what she did but then took Daley off the mother of Daleys children!

What is wrong with people!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    I'm finding it hard to think of examples.

Sara bb9 did a lot of flirting, but she wasn't s glamour model and she seemed fairly popular. She came 3rd. Aisleyne was a glamour model and did some flirting, but it didn't seem to work against her (except with some, where Nikki-related issues were involved). She also came 3rd. Danica might be the best fit, but it was CBB, and I don't think she flirted with all the men.

Exactly, Sara really led some of the men on in the house, especially Darnell! Aisleyne pretened to like the Welsh lad and even convinced him to nominate Imogen instead of her that penultimate week even though Imogen and him were close and both Welsh!

But just because Hazel is such a stunning girl so many people are against her! I think that she is actually a really good housemate! But that is my opinion!
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope to god she sees your quote and sues the arse off you. You can't go around spouting liabilous rubbish like this and get away with it.

Well said. There are truly some disgusting individuals posting on this forum. It's a sad day when personal opinion of a reality show contestant turns into character assination & defamation. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly it's either people that are too young to know better or they are sadly lacking in the brain cell department. After all, Daley and Hazel are two consenting adults, and as such can do what they please. I'm not sure it's wise for Hazel to be getting messed up with Daley, he does seem like trouble!

I agree, I would run for the hills if I were her!
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he is the homewrecker as he had the home to wreck. And the gf has apparently done some homewrecking herself - so!

Hazel is a damn sight more entertaining than than him and his foul gob and total lack of taking any responsibility for his own appauling behaviour.

Home wrecker means someone that's come in a shook up a relationship.....although if your taking it literally then yes he is. Hes a dog and theyre both cretins really. :D

The GF comment is simply hearsay and I have no facts to go on so I cant seriously take that into my judgements, weve only got what weve witness in the house to go on. So in terms of Daley and Hazel well they have crossed that line. Im not prejudging his GF when she isnt in there. Her interview was earnest and heartbreaking and I believe her when she said that she wouldnt do that to another woman. If she was guilty of that then shed have no need to say that knowing shed be exposed in the papers etc.

Daley is responsible for his own actions, yes shes sexually manipulative and is constantly pushing for more, but hes encouraging it to no one forces him to get in bed with her or kiss her. Thats his own decision and he has no loyalty or backbone, hes just a fickle dog really. Hazel is also at fault single or not shes encouraging too the situation to progress, knowing he has a gf and shes hurting another girl says a lot about hazel and her regard for others. Shes a user and doesnt care who she hurts as long as shes getting what she wants.

Daley is dulllll, and when he does express himself hes aggressive and disloyal. Hazel is just a b*tch, yes it provided some HL coverage but I wouldn't miss her if she left. The HLs will be dominated by this showmance now and itll just kill the show. Its uncomfortable viewing and simply uninteresting.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She knows she can't win. She is a tough cookie with her head very firmly screwed on. She likes the attention and she thinks, rightly, it will do no harm to her career. Remember how much better Danielle Lloyd did after CBB5, and she really DID show some unsavoury attitudes.

Danielle is very misleading as an example. Arguably, her career was more blighted than enhanced by CBB. There must be quite a few HMs who are better examples of BB helping a glamour career. Chantelle Hayes, for instance. Imogen. Sophie Reade. Orlaith.

We're assuming, of course, that Hazel is after glamour work even though that might not be her aim.
  • Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he is the homewrecker as he had the home to wreck. And the gf has apparently done some homewrecking herself - so!

Hazel is a damn sight more entertaining than than him and his foul gob and total lack of taking any responsibility for his own appauling behaviour.

The way this is getting used as if it's fact :rolleyes:

Hazel and Daley both as bad as each other, they're a pair of attention **** who will get their comeuppance once they're out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Home wrecker means someone that's come in a shook up a relationship.....although if your taking it literally then yes he is. Hes a dog and theyre both cretins really. :D

The GF comment is simply hearsay and I have no facts to go on so I cant seriously take that into my judgements, weve only got what weve witness in the house to go on. So in terms of Daley and Hazel well they have crossed that line. Im not prejudging his GF when she isnt in there. Her interview was earnest and heartbreaking and I believe her when she said that she wouldnt do that to another woman. If she was guilty of that then shed have no need to say that knowing shed be exposed in the papers etc.

Daley is responsible for his own actions, yes shes sexually manipulative and is constantly pushing for more, but hes encouraging it to no one forces him to get in bed with her or kiss her. Thats his own decision and he has no loyalty or backbone, hes just a fickle dog really. Hazel is also at fault single or not shes encouraging too the situation to progress, knowing he has a gf and shes hurting another girl says a lot about hazel and her regard for others. Shes a user and doesnt care who she hurts as long as shes getting what she wants.

Daley is dulllll, and when he does express himself hes aggressive and disloyal. Hazel is just a b*tch, yes it provided some HL coverage but I wouldn't miss her if she left. The HLs will be dominated by this showmance now and itll just kill the show. Its uncomfortable viewing and simply uninteresting.

Well said..

Also tired of some people excusing Daleys behavior as if Hazel has seduced him, the guy has a mind of his own and no one but him is responsible for his actions, Hazel will get hers no doubt.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is like BB10 all over again & some of the comments aimed at Noirin.

Do you know what the definition of a **** is?

Also, don't forget that it is Daley that is the homewrecker.

But dont forget Hazel knew he had a girlfriend when they first went into the house, dont care what anyone says you just dont go there, you tell the person to sort it out first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How stupid are some people who think it is the one without the gf who is the homewrecker - when clearly it is the one who is cheating on his.

What you're saying is if your partner was getting cozy with another woman, and the other woman knew the guy was with you, you wouldn't have an issue with the woman? Not saying the guy isn't at fault but the other woman knowing he's off the market and still pursuing you wouldn't say any fault lies with her?

Personally i think women do get a unfairly chastised as being 100% responsible, in this case though both Hazel and Daley are both 50% evenly responsible for what they're doing right now, no two ways about it.
  • Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has she done in the house? F all. She hasn't won any tasks, she is flirting like a b in heat with a guy who's got a girlfriend. I hope his girlfriend comes in and it turns into Fight Night 2.0

Queen Gina, who some people seem to say she does nothing, when she has won two tasks and constantly creates entertainment. :cool:

borefest
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, total double standards when it comes to anything about Hazel, the way people are talking on here they would have burnt her and bedone with her years ago!

Hazel is single, Daley is the person that should be getting the harassment if anybody should not Hazel! Especially if this ex girlfriend of Daleys went on Bots and said what she did but then took Daley off the mother of Daleys children!

What is wrong with people!

Have to agree with you here, Darcy, I'm enthralled reading the pure venom about Hazel seducing "poor innocent Daley" yet if it was Gina doing the same thing it would all be so marvellous don't you know, as she is the Queen! :cool:

But I have to say I am loving the fact that Hazel has the power to lord it over Gina this week, it's hilariously entertaining to watch the forum go into meltdown when Queen Gina doesn't get her way :D:D
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    Hazel is single,if you want to blame anyone then it must be Daley.:rolleyes:

Single or not, when someone else is not single you dont go there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Single or not, when someone else is not single you dont go there.

No one has explained why Hazel is getting such savage criticism for doing the same thing as Helen and Paul, Chantelle and Preston and Siavash and Noirin; Siavash and Noirin did come in for criticism (though Siavash ended up coming second) but the other two couples were almost worshipped. Not to mention the lack of '****' shouts when Corin tried to dump her 'part of the family' girlfriend because she had a passing fancy to jump into John Joe's bed.
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone on here actually fancy Daley ?? And if so then what attracts you.
    Because I'm trying to figure out why Hazel has got herself entangled with him.
    To me he's not particularly good looking, completely gormless and has no conversation, wit or charm.
    So what's her game/play/motive/reason....because I can only see one.
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone hates Hazel but everyone is talking and obsessing over her. Hazel Dexter Gina Dan Charlie are the ones driving the show at the moment