EE: When will Ian and Emma get it on?

J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
Forum Member
✭✭
No one can deny the chemistry and attraction between Ian and the deeply, deeply... deeply sexual FLO Emma. I wish he'd stop being so moody and give in to her before she's very quickly snapped up.

Comments

• lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long is she even !in the show for? :p
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lordOfTime wrote: »

She'll undoubtedly still be around for the 40th anniversary, with her loving stepkids Peter, Bobby, and Cindy by her side.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member

Till the big reveal in Feb. I was so glad when she said last night that she was the FLO and would be there for the whole of the investigation :D
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did sense the sizzling attraction myself actually. That Emma seemed a lovely woman and could be the next Mrs Beale! ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    I did sense the sizzling attraction myself actually. That Emma seemed a lovely woman and could be the next Mrs Beale!

He deserves someone who'd love him, if only he'd cheer up. Denise clearly isn't interested in being a part of the Beale empire, and as for Jane - why have mutton when you have lamb coming to visit you every day until next February?
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Till the big reveal in Feb. I was so glad when she said last night that she was the FLO and would be there for the whole of the investigation :D

Should be interesting then. I thought she played her part we'll and was very sensitive. Unlike her male colleague :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should be interesting then. I thought she played her part we'll and was very sensitive. Unlike her male colleague :p

She's proper sensitive alright. Just wait, I give it a week before she's making up excuses to come over. "Oh, Mr Beale, I'm sorry to bother you but we have some new details regarding the case... care to share them over a bottle of wine?"
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member

Yeah she was great! I'd love her to become another strong female character like Kat, Bianca, Carol, Sharon, Shirley etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    This relationship would give Ian some happiness and give a love and warmth feeling to the whole program which is lacking at present
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Humourless reply:

No, no, no. You cannae cheapen it. :o I want her to just be the FLO. Yes, she was great in that role but leave it at that. Of course she is sensitive - it's her job. It just wouldn't do if she was only sensitive and kind toward the bereaved she wanted to bang.

Silly reply:

They could get it on when they come back to search Lucy's room. I can see it now. Ian sashays out of his room wearing an Oriental satin kimono from off t'market and his socks. Their eyes lock across the landing as Ian whispers 'Search this' as he grabs his crutch.
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    I did notice the chemistry between them, but I think it was nothing more than Emma doing her job.
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to follow in her grandma's footsteps and come to live in Walford.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,256
    Forum Member
    Humourless reply:

No, no, no. You cannae cheapen it. :o I want her to just be the FLO. Yes, she was great in that role but leave it at that. Of course she is sensitive - it's her job. It just wouldn't do if she was only sensitive and kind toward the bereaved she wanted to bang.

Silly reply:

They could get it on when they come back to search Lucy's room. I can see it now. Ian sashays out of his room wearing an Oriental satin kimono from off t'market and his socks. Their eyes lock across the landing as Ian whispers 'Search this' as he grabs his crutch.

I totally agree with this (both proper and silly reply). Yes she was lovely, pretty and seemed to genuinely care about him but that is her job, one she wouldn't have wanted to take up or been able to get if she wasn't an empathetic person that can reach out to people at the most awful time of their lives. To have it become a sexual or personal relationship would cheapen Lucy's death within ths show and the work FLO do in real life in a really horrible way.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP are you being serious?
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seriously? the woman is doing her job, being sensitive to a man who has just lost his daughter and you make something cheap a nasty about it, my God no wonder why men and women can never be just friends without accusations flying left right and centre.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Um, I'm fairly certain OP is kidding. Deeply, deeply sexual. :D Have to say JB, your response to that personal comment made me smile. Hats off to you for not rising. :cool:
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MiniMeToo wrote: »
    seriously? the woman is doing her job, being sensitive to a man who has just lost his daughter and you make something cheap a nasty about it, my God no wonder why men and women can never be just friends without accusations flying left right and centre.....

Of course men and women can be just friends. Ian and Emma can't though. There's way too much chemistry between them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    Of course men and women can be just friends. Ian and Emma can't though. There's way too much chemistry between them.

Got it in one danyell. "Can I just see Lucy's bedroom?... oh this isn't Lucy's bedroom... it's yours, I suppose I could do a quick bit of detecting in here too...."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Got it in one danyell. "Can I just see Lucy's bedroom?... oh this isn't Lucy's bedroom... it's yours, I suppose I could do a quick bit of detecting in here too...."

I hope they don't rush Into anything though. They should take their time. But as their chemistry is so electric I can't see that happening.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll only end up leaving him for Max "Sex God" Branning :D.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her business card said FLO, not HO!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow :) That's one of the twists dtc mentioned, Ian will find comfort in her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    She'll only end up leaving him for Max "Sex God" Branning :D.

'C'mon, babe. You've got, ....um......., hands, I've got hands, y'know, we work...babe...'
    0...0 wrote: »
    Her business card said FLO, not HO!

It's not ideal but it shouldn't put Max off. :-/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'C'mon, babe. You've got, ....um......., hands, I've got hands, y'know, we work...babe...'

It's not ideal but it shouldn't put Max off. :-/

That filthy skanky letch better keep his grubby hands off lovely Emma >:( She's Ians woman now, it was always meant to be.