Options

White Dee

Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,211
Forum Member
If White Dee is in CBB I will be disgusted. How is someone that blatantly knows how to work the system a celebrity because of Benefits street. If she is suffering with depression, she should not be allowed in the house as is not the right frame of mind. If I was a celeb going into that house I would be ashamed and pull out. Only my opinion and understand others.

Comments

• Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    If White Dee is in CBB I will be disgusted. How is someone that blatantly knows how to work the system a celebrity because of Benefits street. If she is suffering with depression, she should not be allowed in the house as is not the right frame of mind. If I was a celeb going into that house I would be ashamed and pull out. Only my opinion and understand others.

i do not think she is going in.
    and she hasnt been on benefits since march so i presume her depression isnt severe...
  • Options
    Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she wins if she's in the house.
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »

OMG First a prostitute now a thieving dole scrounger. I give up.:o
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    fisch wrote: »
    OMG First a prostitute now a thieving dole scrounge.r I give up.:o

it would be pretty amusing though u have to admit :D
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She hasnt been on benefits for months, and I presume her depression is under control, I like her good on her for getting everything she can out of that show.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    She hasnt been on benefits for months, and I presume her depression is under control, I like her good on her for getting everything she can out of that show.

There is nothing likeable about this lazy, thieving idiot of a woman. She is EVERYTHING that is wrong with society. Complete and utter scum.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »

forum outrage and meltdown again :D:D
  • Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    There is nothing likeable about this lazy, thieving idiot of a woman. She is EVERYTHING that is wrong with society. Complete and utter scum.

Thank goodness I am not the only one who thinks this:)
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #TeamWhiteDee :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And here lies the baying judgementalists again, bathing in perfection, donning halos, and armed with rotten eggs and tomatoes.

What a wonderful example of human nature.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i do not think she is going in.
    and she hasnt been on benefits since march so i presume her depression isnt severe...
    She has been earning I suspect since on Benefits Street. She should pay back all she has claimed. Only my opinion and hope you do not mind :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She has been earning I suspect since on Benefits Street. She should pay back all she has claimed. Only my opinion and hope you do not mind :)
    ha ha just re-read, not severe enough now lol
  • Options
    catgilcatgil Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »

Agree :(
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Prepare to be disgusted!! ;-) However, sadly she is the 'probable' winner of CBB Simply because she has nothing to lose. She has no face to save, she has no pride. She will simply let it all hang out and hopefully, because of this, viewing will be great - Jerry springer-ish
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha just re-read, not severe enough now lol

You do know that you quoted yourself and commented don't you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catgil wrote: »
    Agree :(

Perhaps she hid her thieving bounty down her sock?
  • Options
    Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No it wouldn't. It would be reprehensible and misrepresentation as she is NOT celebrity:(
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Jo09 wrote: »

I bet she will win...if she goes in of course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Prepare to be disgusted!! ;-) However, sadly she is the 'probable' winner of CBB Simply because she has nothing to lose. She has no face to save, she has no pride. She will simply let it all hang out and hopefully, because of this, viewing will be great - Jerry springer-ish
    True lol
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tucks21 wrote: »
    No it wouldn't. It would be reprehensible and misrepresentation as she is NOT celebrity:(
    Correct.
    A cheating, bone-ideal thief who's made a quick buck out of exposing her repulsive ways to the nation but certainly NOT a celebrity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DryIce wrote: »
    You do know that you quoted yourself and commented don't you?
    yes I do. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Funny how it suits everyone to accuse the BB15 housemates of being celebs that are signed up with an agent, and say they shouldn't be in the none celeb one, and it's a fix.

White Dee does have an agent, so is entitled to be in there.

Seems people just like to moan.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes I do. :)

Thought you didn't think it was obvious as to what was going on.
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DryIce wrote: »
    Funny how it suits everyone to accuse the BB15 housemates of being celebs that are signed up with an agent, and say they shouldn't be in the none celeb one, and it's a fix.

White Dee does have an agent, so is entitled to be in there.

Seems people just like to moan.

Thats a good point - but how the HELL can she afford an agent? Is it part of the DLA care component? ;-)
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's far more of a celebrity than most of the names I have heard being thrown about. She seems to have dominated my Facebook page (comment wise) since Benefits Street was aired and I bet she is more recognizable to the majority than most who are reported to be going in.

If she goes on holiday and has a drink it is front page news in Birmingham. Thousands of people flock to stick their pointy fingers of judgement into the pie. When her benefits were stopped, people celebrated - until they realised that the very thing they had been calling for meant they no longer had cause to carry their burning torches.

Also, it's about time that I 'supported' a hate figure and look forward to defending her honour. Though if recent speculations are to be believed, she won't be going in.