Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board

Comments

• Options
    Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Appreciating Pasha for keeping me entertained and helping me through some rough times last year...:)

My 1000th post for dear Pash.....

http://twitter.com/Simply_Pasha/status/271140917061246976/photo/1

May I be the first to acknowledge your arrival at posts with four figures.
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    May I be the first to acknowledge your arrival at posts with four figures.

Thanks Jim....:)

I have indeed turned into a gobby one....:p:D
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Jim....:)

I have indeed turned into a gobby one....:p:D

'Turned into...' :rolleyes::p Yes you have, thank goodness. 1000 and not a dud amongst them :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Just returned from a kid free trip to NYC. We bought a glass Daschund figurine from a Russian street vendor who reminded me of a fifty something Pasha. It was awesome. Just saw Pasherley's ITT interview. They just beep getting cuter and better together.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    'Turned into...' :rolleyes::p Yes you have, thank goodness. 1000 and not a dud amongst them :D

Yup... turned into indeed *halo over my head*

You are very kind PM ...;)
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Appreciating Pasha for keeping me entertained and helping me through some rough times last year...:)

My 1000th post for dear Pash.....

http://twitter.com/Simply_Pasha/status/271140917061246976/photo/1

Gorgeous pic Pashulty, but so many to choose from.:o;)
    Thanks and congrats. on just over 1000 posts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shona..will u be at the Glenrothes show? I got tickets yesterday and did actually go for front row seats. I am soooo excited!! And no I will not be looking at his feet!!

No Ticketyboo, I'm further north so Aberdeen's my closest show.:)
    When in April does the tour go to Glenrothes?
    Well, I will glance at his feet, but so much gorgeousness to see in a couple of hours.:o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Gorgeous pic Pashulty, but so many to choose from.
    Thanks and congrats. on just over 1000 posts.

Thanks Shona....:):)
    No Ticketyboo, I'm further north so Aberdeen's my closest show.
    When in April does the tour go to Glenrothes?
    Well, I will glance at his feet, but so much gorgeousness to see in a couple of hours.:o:p

Only the feet Shona?? :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... yup I believe you (not) ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Shona....:)

Only the feet Shona?? :rolleyes::rolleyes: ... yup I believe you (not) ...:rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Yes Pashulty, glance at the feet, but watch dat ass carefully,:o although may start with dat gorgeous face.;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes Pashulty, glance at the feet, but watch dat ass carefully,:o although may start with dat gorgeous face.;):p

Indeed dat ass and that cheeky smile with that wink....He could wink your pants/skirt off you.... so beware....:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Indeed dat ass and that cheeky smile with that wink....He could wink your pants/skirt off you.... so beware....:o:o

Exciting times ahead then next spring.:o:D
  • Options
    sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member

Oooo thanks for the heads up sunshine.....hmmm.....now that a second date has been added should I go for it? Really tempted.....one in april and the next in june should keep me happy all year round...hmm...;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oooo thanks for the heads up sunshine.....hmmm.....now that a second date has been added should I go for it? Really tempted.....one in april and the next in june should keep me happy all year round...hmm...;):p

Would you regret not going in June Pashulty? If you think you would later, then go for it girl.:D Seeing Pasha twice (maybe even a third time if you decide on tour tickets) lucky you.;)
    BTW my tickets arrived today!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Would you regret not going in June Pashulty? If you think you would later, then go for it girl.:D Seeing Pasha twice (maybe even a third time if you decide on tour tickets) lucky you.;)
    BTW my tickets arrived today!

Yohoooo.... you must be happy....:D:D

Not sure I will be going in June... believe it or not... all the good seats gone again!!!... all left at the back... not that it matters much... so I will have a think...:rolleyes::rolleyes:...my other thought is... if people are snapping tickets up so quickly..... seems sellouts in quite a few places and dates being added on, on a regular basis....hopefully they are voting for our Pasherley as well..... I know Katya is gorgeous as well... but from that lady at the counter it seemed it was actually Pash that was selling if you know what I mean..;):p ...Fingers crossed for our Pasherley....:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yohoooo.... you must be happy....:D:D

Not sure I will be going in June... believe it or not... all the good seats gone again!!!... all left at the back... not that it matters much... so I will have a think...:rolleyes::rolleyes:...my other thought is... if people are snapping tickets up so quickly..... seems sellouts in quite a few places and dates being added on, on a regular basis....hopefully they are voting for our Pasherley as well..... I know Katya is gorgeous as well... but from that lady at the counter it seemed it was actually Pash that was selling if you know what I mean..;):p ...Fingers crossed for our Pasherley....:D

Blimey, that was a quick dash to snap up all the good seats eh.
    Only natural Pashulty, everyone wants to see Pash.;) Though Katya is fab.
    Hopefully that is a good sign about voting, but who knows.
    Yes, very happy/excited now.;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think I am developing a foot fetish.... for Pash's gorgeous feet..and legs...:o

http://twitter.com/Simply_Pasha/status/276846918196408320/photo/1

(Thanks LadyA :))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think I am developing a foot fetish.... for Pash's gorgeous feet....:o

http://twitter.com/Simply_Pasha/status/276846918196408320/photo/1

(Thanks LadyA :))

Remember seeing this on youtube and thought how creative, something different.:) I was very pleased they won, but Harry and Aliona were good.
    Thanks PU (hope that's ok) and Lady A.
    Does this mean you will be watching his feet on the tour then PU?;) Or perhaps, like me, just a glance or two before moving on to the rest of him.:o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Remember seeing this on youtube and thought how creative, something different.:) I was very pleased they won, but Harry and Aliona were good.
    Thanks PU (hope that's ok) and Lady A.
    Does this mean you will be watching his feet on the tour then PU?;) Or perhaps, like me, just a glance or two before moving on to the rest of him.:o:p

Feet working through to face.... face working through to feet...and working overtime in between....:rolleyes:;):o

Oh call me pash....:p:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Feet working through to face.... face working through to feet...and working overtime in between....:rolleyes:;):o

Oh call me pash....:p:p

If I say Pash though, I'll be thinking of him.;)
    BIB lol.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If I say Pash though, I'll be thinking of him.;)
    BIB lol.:D

Thats the idea.... homage to dearest Pasha.....:p;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Monkseal on the 'Disappointed in the Pros this year thread':
    Natalie actually reminds me a lot of Ian - a personal favourite, and an undeniably good teacher, but it never really seems to translate into an actual affinity with the public or a strong vote for any of their partners. I doubt she'll ever win, but I'll always love her.

Everyone's actually been more or less as I've expected to be honest, except that I think James has generally underperformed, especially in ballroom, and in terms of not...you know, forgetting routines and kicking his partner in the feet, or whatever it was he did in the American Smooth. Flavia's been mostly good with one/two shockers ; Vincent's been consistant, and occasionally inspiring ; Pasha's definitely one of my favourites ; Robin definitely isn't.

I disagree with those who think Erin was disengaged this year though. I think this has been the hardest she's tried since Austin. The fact that she got someone who was clearly only cast as a second-rate Russell and fodder all the way to Wembley is testament to the fact that she was actually switched on this year (that and that the judges saving him repeatedly in the dance-off obviously).

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Monkseal on the 'Disappointed in the Pros this year thread':

:D:D:D

Good on Monkseal. Very true about Pasha, although should have read "the best.";):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope you're ok Lady A.:)
    How good were our two last night and Kovalography was ama-z-ing.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tweet from Pasha LadyA!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Hope this cheers you up....:D:D

Come on... tell us please... what did you send him???
This discussion has been closed.