Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 9)

sniffingchocakesniffingchocake Posts: 319
Forum Member
I wouldnt be surprised if they cut see me now and they just dont know you, ( which would be a shame because the latter is one if my faves off the album) but they havent mentioned these much, if ever?

Id like to think either good enough or these four walls would be dropped as they both drag cant see them doing both if them, more likely to be good enough as these four walls has been performed before and received well (by most :p)

Continuation of: Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 8)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    I wouldnt be surprised if they cut see me now and they just dont know you, ( which would be a shame because the latter is one if my faves off the album) but they havent mentioned these much, if ever?

Id like to think either good enough or these four walls would be dropped as they both drag cant see them doing both if them, more likely to be good enough as these four walls has been performed before and received well (by most :p)

Continuation of: Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 8)

New thread! :D

Yeah I love TJDKY so much, in fact all three songs on the deluxe track are among my favorite actually which is sad because like you say they'll probably be the first to go! Hopefully not, personally I'd like to see Mr. Loverboy and like you say, These Four Walls dropped over the deluxe tracks.

Also if they do go for a non-single DNA track, I think Red Planet would be a good concert song to go with :)
  • DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, we've finally moved on to part 9 I see. They will without a doubt perform These four walls, I feel they may do another cover besides Word Up but different to the girlband medley. if they perform the extended version of Word Up then I'll be happy because it's very musical with the guitars and trumpets that could be amazing.

If they do perform another cover why not pick another one from xfactor, I'm Like A Bird would be my only choice.
  • sniffingchocakesniffingchocake Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    New thread! :D

Yeah I love TJDKY so much, in fact all three songs on the deluxe track are among my favorite actually which is sad because like you say they'll probably be the first to go! Hopefully not, personally I'd like to see Mr. Loverboy and like you say, These Four Walls dropped over the deluxe tracks.

Also if they do go for a non-single DNA track, I think Red Planet would be a good concert song to go with :)
    Leigh loves Mr Loverboy,(she's always mentioning it) cant see that being droppedI hope Stand down survives the cull, but im not gonna get my hopes up as they dropped my two fave album tracks from the DNA tour
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Leigh loves Mr Loverboy,(she's always mentioning it) cant see that being droppedI hope Stand down survives the cull, but im not gonna get my hopes up as they dropped my two fave album tracks from the DNA tour

Well yeah tbh I don't have too much hope for it being dropped, also because it seems to be quite a fan favorite, it's just not a standout track to me. But it will probably be on the list! Oh god yeah, I'm still mourning over Pretend It's Okay :cry:
  • EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DNA (ALBUM)
    Australia 35,000+
    Canada 10,305+
    Ireland 7,500+
    Japan 39,275+
    New Zealand 7,500+
    United Kingdom 344,969+
    United States 121,000+

CANNONBALL
    Ireland 10,000+
    United Kingdom 475,000+

WINGS
    Australia 210,000+
    Canada 40,000+
    Japan 39,000+
    New Zealand 7,500+
    United Kingdom 476,000+
    United States 500,000+

DNA
    Australia 35,000+
    United Kingdom 250,000+
    United States 35,618+

CHANGE YOUR LIFE
    Australia 140,000+
    New Zealand 7,500+
    South Korea 14,586+
    United Kingdom 137,000+

HOW YA DOIN’?
    Australia 35,000+
    United Kingdom 120,400+

SALUTE (ALBUM)
    Australia 5,640+
    Canada 5,697
    Japan 9,695+
    United Kingdom 233,500+
    United States 80,000+

MOVE
    Australia 35,000+
    United Kingdom 357,000+

LITTLE ME
    United Kingdom 133,750+

WORD UP!
    United Kingdom 69,500

THESE FOUR WALLS
    United Kingdom 5,247+
    TOTAL = 4,033,182

p.s Do you all still want me to do this? I feel like i'm annoying you at times by submitting such a large post!

p.s.s If you know of any other updated or new figures please tell me!
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please keep the sale posts up, I like knowing that info. :)
  • Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oww new thread.
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please continue posting sales. If you could post what's been updated each time that would be helpful.

That figure for the album, is that before last week when it came in at #58? I thought it would be 135k now.
  • ridiculoussridiculouss Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    We already know for certain half of the setlist (move, dna, wings, little me, word up, salute, these four walls, about the boy, boy, nothing feels like you).

I really hope they're not gonna ditch Towers like they did Pio. I always thought they never did it because the song was too hard to sing live for Jade who's featured a lot and has a lot of high notes at the end of the song. Too bad cos it sounds MASSIVE in an arena
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8j0F5cOOQ4

I have a feeling they're gonna scrap Towers for the same reason. Jesy and Leigh both have big long notes at the end of the song that are maybe too hard to sing live. I hope I'm wrong cos I really wanna hear this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87aHJPvLpZI
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We already know for certain half of the setlist (move, dna, wings, little me, word up, salute, these four walls, about the boy, boy, nothing feels like you).

How Ya Doin and CYL already forgotten. I think we'll still be seeing those. Also, will they ever drop Dont Let Go? Its the song that made them famous.

Its a week out and they should be in tech rehearsals with their mythical live band but also the staging. Will there be lifts? Pyro? Big screen animation? They did mention filming some tour backgrounds already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Little Mix being helpful at Capital the other morning.

Little Mix Get The Ball Started
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VrY_L2upsOc

Little Mix Answer Your Ball Questions!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=C6Y67g-nCb8
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    They almost always put a smile on my face in interviews even if they're just goofing around.

Sorry I've been pretty quiet recently. Busy few weeks looking into a bunch of other stuff. Glad to see Salute holding strong at 400k views/day. That's stronger than Word Up's ~300k and pretty much how I was hoping it would do given that it was released this late in the campaign. Hopefully it will help build up their base more over the summer.

Had a look at the UK tour and only a couple of venues have a handful of tickets left it seems. US venues are only selling moderately well at best, but all their VIP etc. packages seem to be gone at least. Really need a lead single to come out in time to help promote the tour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the US how can someone tell how the venues are selling if its GA and standing? Its not like you can look at those Ticketmaster seat charts and see what's left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I'm just looking at the non-GA dates.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw I thought you had mystical powers.

The video views passed 4 million a few hours ago. On iTunes the position has slipped a little to #61 yet their selling ratio is just as strong, so maybe some Eurovision songs leaped ahead. :p. Does everyone over there go temporarily insane during Eurovision?
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw I thought you had mystical powers.

The video views passed 4 million a few hours ago. On iTunes the position has slipped a little to #61 yet their selling ratio is just as strong, so maybe some Eurovision songs leaped ahead. :p. Does everyone over there go temporarily insane during Eurovision?

Sadly, yes... Sycophants and morons get stupidly excited over rubbish songs, political voting etc,etc........meh!!!
  • aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss their acapellas, acoustics, we have not had some in a while...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like they have one more day of rehearsal then three days of tech rehearsal
  • ShaynaJayShaynaJay Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there is one song off Salute I don't want them doing it's Good Enough.......I just can't for the life of me get into this song, I have come to loooooooooove They Just Don't Know You (but i feel it will probs get snubbed) and Towers. I would love them to do both (don't see it) but I at the very least hope they do one or the other. Also if they add Pretend It's Ok to this setlist would be great too.....Guess it's a good thing there is only less than a week until the first show

edit: anyone here know anything about the Pap drama Jade had? I just see people on my twitter tl and the tumblr tags going on about it and i have no idea who to believe
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    On the pap drama with jade, this is what the fans said what happened, perrie told pictures with fans she then ask the fans to hide her from the pap he then got annoyed and got angry at jade
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can read the paps side https://twitter.com/dillsnz
  • ShaynaJayShaynaJay Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ oh so naturally it's my tl blowing things out of proportion.....typical
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possessive fans.

On another note, I like to visit the Salute video comments to see what people are saying. Mostly Illuminati and "Its Beyonce's Run the World" which it doesnt look or sound anything like. I contribute my daily clicks.

They should have named the song, "Run the World (Illuminati)". Surefire global hit.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    I think CYL video will pass DNA's soon.. they're only separated by 200k views
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If this was posted already, sorry! Little Mix answer hypothetical questions from Fuse TV.
    http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2014/05/little-mix-hypothetically

Another US interview just popping up now.
This discussion has been closed.