"Things aren't what they seem"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
Forum Member
Didn't Davina say some such tripe on the opening night.... what was all that about then did we ever find out?

Comments

• Presto ShinkoPresto Shinko Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that they weren't real housemates yet.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boringly enough it was to do with the fact that they were not official hm's when they entered the house they had to earn their places.
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That the rule about fauxmances was stupid and unenforceable. And never mentioned again after the first night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    The biggest damp squib / disappointment of the whole series :(

Apparently, it only related to the 'twist' of the housemates not actually being Housemates until they 'earnt' their place in the House.

I had hoped it would be something really exciting and clever - but really, I should have known better :D Wot a swizz!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's over now no point in moaning about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    LOL thanks for the replies. Can't believe that was it. Ah well I've enjoyed it so much this year I will let it slide.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This series of BB was just a trial/practise run for next years, all the mistakes of this years practise run will be ironed out before next year.
  • crisis3crisis3 Posts: 2,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cyberninja wrote: »
    This series of BB was just a trial/practise run for next years, all the mistakes of this years practise run will be ironed out before next year.
    No they won't next year will be dismal as the BB team are trying harder and harder to make the show as contraversial as possible without getting any regulators invovled as that is what's entertaining apparently. However don't wory too much about this as there won't be a daily HL show nor will there be LF every night next year. Why? you ask because CH4 need to try out a few shows on the viewers to try and pick something for the schedule in 2011. Expect HL shows to be on at varying times preceeded or followed by new shows on trial and livefeed restricted to after evictions only. BBLB probably down to 2 or 3 shows a week and BBBM just the one like this year. I also predict at least another 500,000 viewers lost on a daily basis.
    Just to finish off the quote of the weekend from my 17 year old Nephew when asked what he watches on TV. "I don't watch TV that's for the older generations, I can have friends anywhere in the world and talk to them when I want. What use is TV compared to that?" This is the most I have ever heard him say in one go. But I found it rather interesting I guess time will tell on that one.