Options

I think i lost my sanity today...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,022
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think i had the closest thing to a mental break down today that i have ever had. I ended up driving myself to hospital for help. What a weird and horrible experience!

Comments

• Options
    malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok pleased you are back home now well done
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt go in...i couldnt do it and turned around. My mum found me slumped in my car at my house. She phoned my OH (who works away) and he talked me "out of it" is the only way i can explain it. I just felt like my mind and body disconnected and gave up!
  • Options
    malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go to bed and get some sleep then
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    You're being too hard on yourself.

It's all very well supporting people and trying to overcome your fears/anxieties/ call it what you like, but you need to look after yourself too.

A couple of times in recent years I also thought I had lost it (once over a panic attack).

You are not alone and need to be less harsh on yourself.

Edit - you may find this helpful (I did) and look at the other videos he's made too.
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    I would recommend calling the MIND support line when that happens. They can give much needed help and advice... mind.org.uk or go to their nearest centre to your area if you can.

Good luck :)

*huggles*
  • Options
    technology_lovetechnology_love Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hang in there sunkissed!

TL

ps: nice new pic on your profile - you are my official hottest female poster on here :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hang in there sunkissed!

TL

ps: nice new pic on your profile - you are my official hottest female poster on here :)

awww thankyou! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wel i was nearly hospitalised yesterday...however after much objection i have settled for a period of being constantly "sedated" to give me "brain a rest" The Joys. At work today - fell asleep on the desk lol