Options

Was Crack Cocaine the real reason Alex left CBB

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 324
Forum Member
He was obviously going to be outed anyway, so came clean, might explain some things in the house and he did look in withdrawal

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/alexander-oneal-celebrity-big-brother-5124855?ICID=FB_mirror_main

Singer Alexander O’Neal has admitted the stress of appearing on Celebrity Big Brother drove him to taking crack cocaine in a terrifying drugs relapse.

After storming off the show three weeks ago, the soul star, 61, resorted to bingeing on the class A drug while staying in a London hotel. He paid for two deliveries from a young dealer in the space of 14 hours.

Yesterday the Criticize and If You Were Here Tonight singer vowed he would get clean.

In a statement to the Sunday Mirror, his spokesman said: “It has been extensively reported how this series of CBB has been one of the most stressful and volatile in the history of the show.

“It has been *documented in the past that Alexander has had issues that have led to him seeking professional help and treatment.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    I vaguely remember Perez saying something about Alex's drug past but maybe someone has better memory of the convo
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Tbf I thought he was on them IN the house??

His jaw was swinging, foaming at the mouth, aggressive mood-swings.

Signs were there.

Think he shared his Bag of Dope with Patsy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see it but wasn't it rumoured that Perez told someone, Nadia I think, that Alex was still using?
  • Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugsley wrote: »
    I vaguely remember Perez saying something about Alex's drug past but maybe someone has better memory of the convo

When he was in the cage, Perez mentioned something about someone's drug habit.
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,987
    Forum Member
    **JennaJ** wrote: »

Signs were there.

Last sentence - you took the words right out of my mouth!
  • Options
    WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes sense.
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when Perez was in the birdcage (?) he said something like "he's still using" and people speculated he was talking about KP's husband. We never heard who "he" was, so it may have been Alexander or anyone. Alexander did seem overly aggressive and irritable but I just thought that was his personality in that setting.
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are only 2 types richer than the celebs in USA

-- the Lawyers
    -- the dealers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't see it but wasn't it rumoured that Perez told someone, Nadia I think, that Alex was still using?

The night Katie Price came in the house, we caught a quick snippet of Perez saying to Nadia "I think he's still using" before it was cut.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Isn't this going to ruin his shows? you need to be insured etc and the police are going to want to speak to him I would imagine :o
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he was in the cage, Perez mentioned something about someone's drug habit.

I vaguely remember that but I thought at the time he was talking about Jeremy but I could be mistaken
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, just wow. I thought I hadn't missed any of this series but this has me :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If true, it kind of puts another spin on Perez's melodramatic 'I don't feel safe in this House' thing.
  • Options
    AbbieJayAbbieJay Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Wow. Will any celebs dare to go on next year's after everyone coming out of there a wreck. Hope Keith hasn't hit the bottle.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Explains a lot. Maybe he was going 'cold turkey' in the house, couldn't hack it and had to get out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Flowes wrote: »

Well she was 100% Stone-Baked last night night!....:D
  • Options
    Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **JennaJ** wrote: »

Signs were there.

I thought I was the only that noticed the foam and got creeped out!
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Wasn't it blatantly obvious in his BOTS interview?

I thought he was clearly under the influence of something and said so at the time. The dark glasses, slurred, incoherent speech.

Why is anyone surprised?
  • Options
    Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »

Honestly have to agree massive change from peaceful namaste zombie patsy to .... not sure how to describe...
  • Options
    Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg. Wonder if Perez will be blamed for the relapse. "Of course he made him do it by blowing those kisses at him." 😄
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he gave his last wrap to Patsy ? :o

Lol .... well she was hanging around all over him on BBBOTS & she was quite clearly 'on something' ;-)
  • Options
    ExmrsExmrs Posts: 408
    Forum Member
    Surely big brother wouldn't allow drugs in the house and not say anything?
    They would be sued.
    No way could Alexander hide the drugs and none of the cameras pick it up.

If Alex did have drugs in the house I'm guessing bb told him to leave under the pretence of perez situation
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe he used in the house, anyone could take some in if they really wanted to, maybe just coke though as I don't think it smells. I'm still very suspicious about not seeing his eviction in any form, Channel 5 would be in real trouble if he was taking drugs on tv.
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol and I didn't read the rest of the thread when I posted but it's obvious we all thought the same :D
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here is the vid of Perez telling Nadi about someone's drug use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3-eUhIJvgE