[Game] X Factor - Live, Lights and Lies! (series 1) Show #1

123457»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Can we use a cover? i.e My immortal by Evanescence (Andrea Begley`s winners single) but a cover?
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Can we use a cover? i.e My immortal by Evanescence (Andrea Begley`s winners single) but a cover?

Jordan didn't say we couldn't, and this theme would be incredibly hard if we can't even use covers to make certain songs suit our acts.
    Forum Member
    Song choices in, and I am convinced I am losing an act (Hopefully not). The theme is a lot harder than it looks!!! :(
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It took me a few days but I got my songs in as well. I know that this is Daniel's last chance to impress everyone.
    Forum Member
    Is Jack now the permanent mentor for Wagner?
    Forum Member
    Changed one of my songs because it just wasn`t working. I just love this new song!!! :D
    Forum Member
    Just realised we still have the sacrifice. I personally don`t want to ever use it, because I think it should just go how it goes, and I love all my acts!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just realised we still have the sacrifice. I personally don`t want to ever use it, because I think it should just go how it goes, and I love all my acts!!! :D

I might have to use it at one point because there's one act I have nowhere near as many ideas for as the other two.

Speaking of songs, I'll get mine in at the usual time on Tuesday. :)
    Forum Member

Speaking of songs, I'll get mine in at the usual time on Tuesday. :)

haha please get them in earlier!!! :):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha please get them in earlier!!! :):p

No chance, I usually need a couple of hours to find suitable songs (which I do on Monday), and then I check them the next day and see if I can find anything better. Seeing as I don't have time today, Tuesday is the earliest Jordan's going to get them. :p
    Forum Member
    I know Lucy has placed 1st, but what is the highest Jade and Diana have ever placed in a game? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know Lucy has placed 1st, but what is the highest Jade and Diana have ever placed in a game? :)

Well, I know that Jade has never managed to get past 9th place. She got 9th place twice, both on The X Factor 20 and The Mix Factor.

As far as Diana is concerned, I have no idea. I remember her being in the top 8 of Battle Of The Centuries, but that was cancelled a long time ago.
    Forum Member
    Well, I know that Jade has never managed to get past 9th place. She got 9th place twice, both on The X Factor 20 and The Mix Factor.

As far as Diana is concerned, I have no idea. I remember her being in the top 8 of Battle Of The Centuries, but that was cancelled a long time ago.

Thanks. So for Jade only a few more weeks of staying in, and she will beat her record!!!! :D
    Forum Member
    I know what we could do while we are away. Jordan you could send us the themes for the shows we are away, and then we can pick the songs, but then you can get someone to fill in for us as a judge to vote for our acts? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what we could do while we are away. Jordan you could send us the themes for the shows we are away, and then we can pick the songs, but then you can get someone to fill in for us as a judge to vote for our acts? :)

Or we could just make preference lists that would dictate our votes every show? That way the guest judges can have their own votes and only have to do comments. :)
    Forum Member
    Any chance of the running order soon? :)
    Forum Member
    Please could we have it soon, baring in mind the show is tomorrow?=
    Forum Member
    Is the show going ahead tomorrow?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the show going ahead tomorrow?

I think it is, but I still have to send in my songs as I've been pretty ill for the past three days. I will sort them out tonight though, so Jordan will probably send the song list tomorrow morning like he did last week.
  • JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    I think it is, but I still have to send in my songs as I've been pretty ill for the past three days. I will sort them out tonight though, so Jordan will probably send the song list tomorrow morning like he did last week.

This. I'll send a song list tomorrow morning! I still need Jake's as well :-P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a look at the song list, some really inventive but also some really :eek: performances to look forward to tonight. I'm not going to be there tonight in person for the first part of the show, so expect the worst from my comments. :p
    Forum Member
    Please could we have the show earlier? It is just that I go out at 7:40, and I can't vote properly because of no song for Jake, and it wouldn't be fair if I voted without him? :)
    Forum Member
    Also, what is the estimated time for when the results and sing-off is? It`s just that I get in at 9:30? :)