Options

If Strictly Was Vote To Evict - Would Brenden And His Tantrums - Be A Gonner By Now ?

Comments

• Options
    ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears that the vast majority are in agreement with Brendan on this occasion and the petty little detractors with nothing better to do than start endless threads obsessing about him might benefit from finding something more constructive to do with their time.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,198
    Forum Member
    ilovesooty wrote: »
    It appears that the vast majority are in agreement with Brendan on this occasion and the petty little detractors with nothing better to do than start endless threads obsessing about him might benefit from finding something more constructive to do with their time.

I agree wholeheartedly, and I don't know how a certain person is allowed to get away with creating so man pointless threads.

I would like to create my own thread, but I would probably be banned for life, but I can dream, anyway, how about this:

If Digital Forum members could vote to evict - Would Terry be a goner by now for creating so many preposterous threads,

and for being unable to spell BRENDAN?
    ;)
  • Options
    dippydancingdippydancing Posts: 9,428
    Forum Member
    I liked Sophie's rumba, but Brendan is being selectively forgetful when he rails against "sexy" rumbas; his routines with Lisa Snowdon, Kelly Brook and Holly Valance were all of the typically sensual type that regularly turn up on SCD. I like them all. I reckon he just doesn't like being criticised and will use whatever means he can think of to argue back.
  • Options
    labasheedylabasheedy Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan was like a petulant child ! There is no place to argue with the judges. It is unprofessional.

All the other pros maintain their dignity.

He does this every year if it doesn't go his way.
    Last year with Victoria Pendleton he was bleating as well!
  • Options
    Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If Digital Forum members could vote to evict - Would Terry be a goner by now for creating so many preposterous threads,

;)

I think the incorrect spelling think might be a petty affront to Brendan since the OP clearly dislikes him. Kind of like when people say Kartrashians instead of Kardashians to show their disdain for that particular family.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Auds77 wrote: »
    I think the incorrect spelling think might be a petty affront to Brendan since the OP clearly dislikes him. Kind of like when people say Kartrashians instead of Kardashians to show their disdain for that particular family.

Trolls always misspell words to annoy people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    Omgosh! Have just realised you're Anthony.
  • Options
    playitagainplayitagain Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    usually I side with the judges when a pro goes on a moanathon while it is kind of sweet they defend their celeb it does get tiresome quickly but on Saturday I completely agreed with Brendan.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    labasheedy wrote: »
    Brendan was like a petulant child ! There is no place to argue with the judges. It is unprofessional.

All the other pros maintain their dignity.

He does this every year if it doesn't go his way.
    Last year with Victoria Pendleton he was bleating as well!

I agree you can't do it in football so why should dancing be any different.
  • Options
    DingDong08DingDong08 Posts: 8,600
    Forum Member
    I completely agree with the majority here, Terry. Brendan usually does complain to the judges for no real reason, and I sit there thinking "Why would you do that?". However, this weekend I was on his side the whole time - that dance was simple and beautiful and was criticised because the judges couldn't appreciate something different. They do it all the time with Artem (and this is coming from someone who wants Natalie to win) but they slaughter Brendan for it - or Sophie, whichever way you look at it. He was only speaking his opinion, and it was the correct thing to do IMO. :)
  • Options
    turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brendan was right.
  • Options
    caclincaclin Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    It's never a good idea to argue with the judges or officials. It takes you out of the game.

If he wants to win, he should do what he can to get his partner good scores, not fight a cause. He wants to prove something, and therefore is not trying to win. Sophie pays the price for his arrogance and bull headedness.

He had her perform what he wanted - not what would help her win.

Being right (or not) is immaterial. He should be there to help her succeed, nothing more.

Perhaps she's there to learn to dance..... I think he's doing a pretty good job of teaching her
  • Options
    silkdragonsilkdragon Posts: 1,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TerryM22 wrote: »
    If Strictly Was a Vote To Evict - Would Brenden And His Ungracious Tantrums On Strictly Come Dancing - Be A Gonner By Now ?

What do you think ?

Not according to DS poll, the last time I looked ( about 5 mins ago ) Brenden and Sophie are the favorite couple, :)
  • Options
    nancy1975nancy1975 Posts: 19,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree wholeheartedly, and I don't know how a certain person is allowed to get away with creating so man pointless threads.

I would like to create my own thread, but I would probably be banned for life, but I can dream, anyway, how about this:

;)

I like.;)

And I agreed with Brendan, I thought the rumba was lovely...and I don't like a lot of rumbas.
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

;)

I think I might be a little bit in love with you :D:D:D
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Sophie's rumba, but Brendan is being selectively forgetful when he rails against "sexy" rumbas; his routines with Lisa Snowdon, Kelly Brook and Holly Valance were all of the typically sensual type that regularly turn up on SCD. I like them all. I reckon he just doesn't like being criticised and will use whatever means he can think of to argue back.

I think his attitude has changed since he married & became a father
  • Options
    MoonbeanMoonbean Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any pro was evicted, it wouldn't be Brendan - he's a fabulous dancer who choreographs to the strengths of his partner.
  • Options
    SaraV1308SaraV1308 Posts: 9,760
    Forum Member
    If the vote was for one of eviction. I would have wanted to evict them all by now except Natalie and maybe Patrick.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

;)

I'd vote :)
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,198
    Forum Member
    flyingv wrote: »
    I think I might be a little bit in love with you :D:D:D

Aw shucks! :D

Seriously though, it is the only way I can think of getting back at him without getting banned. ;)
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SaraV1308 wrote: »
    If the vote was for one of eviction. I would have wanted to evict them all by now except Natalie and maybe Patrick.

I think that its fair to say that Brenden would be the top of the list for viewers votes to evict, they don't warm to people with such high opinions of themselves, a lack of humility is not an attractive quality.
  • Options
    stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like what Aljaz said the other day on the BBC. It's not for him to agree or disagree with the judges scoring but accept it and as long as his partner has given their best that is sufficient. As Aljaz is new to SCD he couldn't really say anything to the judges but there are other pro dancers on the show who just get on with it. I do find it tiresome when some have to keep having a go at the judges.
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    Many would say? Who is saying it apart from you Terry?

In this case the judges were wrong, a rumba doesn't have to be all about sex, it can be sensual and romantic and if the JUDGES can't remember this then maybe they shouldn't be on the show! Brendan was right to stick up for Sophie in the way he did, he didn't have a tantrum at all

TBF it was only Bruno wanting raunch. So all the good comments Len gave about the choreography get washed away in a sea of indignation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    I think that its fair to say that Brenden would be the top of the list for viewers votes to evict, they don't warm to people with such high opinions of themselves, a lack of humility is not an attractive quality.

He would be third out after James, who is rude for no reason and Anton for crimes against Latin. :eek:
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

I don't really have an opinion on any the celebs apart from Brendan who I find obnoxious and he has a very high opinion of himself.