Steven getting scary now

Comments

• yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    If I were Kiberley Id wait for Steven to fall asleep and draw one big eye brow on his face with an indelible pen

The post which has made me laugh out loud today .... many thanks! :D
    Forum Member
    http://www.lfcc.on.ca/HCT_SWASM_4.html I see 7 of these characteristics in Steven. He is creepypasta made real

Sh*t a Brick ....... perfectly describing my own sociopathic ex!!!!!!!!!! (and Steven!)
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sammy60 wrote: »
    I think he thinks she is a doll. If he is not careful she will turn into Chucky.

:D:D:D :o
  • StociousStocious Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    The post which has made me laugh out loud today .... many thanks! :D

Me too :D
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »

OH ..... MY ...... GOD!!!!!
    Bloody brilliant! (Yet with a serious message)
  • gemma41576gemma41576 Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    What do you mean getting?
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    It's just one more thing to make her feel insecure, he is gradually grinding her down. His behaviour is quite disturbing really. Their whole romance is making me like Kim and dislike him more.

I dislike them both. If she is that vulnerable she should never have gone on the show. After her background I cant believe she is turning into a mouse. She is playing right into his hands. I hope she goes next week.
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I said in another thread, I think he is a control freak.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    I dislike them both. If she is that vulnerable she should never have gone on the show. After her background I cant believe she is turning into a mouse. She is playing right into his hands. I hope she goes next week.

Just out of interest, why do you want Kim to go over Steven?
  • babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He minds me how rex used to treat his girlfriend and she ended uo in tears in every epidode towards the end Why do women let men dominate them like that because it makes very uncomfortable viewing I mean if she thinks hes got money is it worth it. I thought he still stayed with his mummy so doesnt even look like the money story is true just like him not having a girl friend.
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Has he ever had a real girlfriend before? Not just a virtual one?
  • NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,600
    Forum Member
    He's the first male bunny boiler we've had since Craig.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »
    He's the first male bunny boiler we've had since Craig.

Marcus was a bit too obsessive over Noirin I thought. Although not as bad as Craig or Steven.
  • Col.KurtzCol.Kurtz Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    The more I watch Stonk-on and Quimbot together the more they remind me of some twisted version of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. She's been sent back in time to protect him and he's loving having a talking sex doll. The only question is which of the other housemates is the baddie terminator out to kill him? My money's on little Chris.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    AOTB wrote: »

:D - Hahaha. Excellent.

Joking aside for the moment, this brought back memories of absolutely awful time in my life, and anyone out there saying that he is not a controlling, manipulative creep, he really, really is.
  • go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes me wonder if when his mum said remember last year she was reminding him about a restraining order that had been taken out against him!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've known abusive people, and this "relationship" makes me profoundly uncomfortable.

Steven is infantilising her. He treats her as a child - and/or as a possession - rather than as an adult or equal.

He wants to control everything about her, and everything she does, or even feels.

Steven is (like) a really creepy, possessive cult leader, who indoctrinates their targets into total and utter compliance. And yet this was the strong, intelligent and independent woman who was initially so vocally opposed to being "treated like a piece of meat."

Profoundly worrying stuff.
  • AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    As long as she doesn't stay in a Motel with him and use the shower......
  • pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing scary about him doing Kim's eyebrows, it seems like a nice way to introduce her to her future life as one of the Goode Family.

Kim might think it's a bit weird at the moment, but when she finds out that she'll soon be sitting in the chair next to granny Goode at the weekly family plucking sessions she'll soon begin to relax and find it all completely normal :)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has he ever had a real girlfriend before? Not just a virtual one?

I bet it ended very badly with his last girlfriend and therefore this time around he's decided that in order to protect himself, he needs to have total control of the relationship, hence him coming across as massively manipulative, controlling, smothering and downright weird.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    AndrewPd wrote: »
    As long as she doesn't stay in a Motel with him and use the shower......

Or invite her home to meet "mother":

http://beyondthemarquee.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/psycho_house.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do women let men dominate them like that...

Because they are, usually, damaged people themselves. Damaged people tend to seek each other out - they can have very powerful, intense attractions, that quickly spiral into equally intense relationships.

Some women... Actually, scratch that... Some PEOPLE actually want to be treated in very damaging ways because, tragically, that's what they think love is. This is usually down to horribly unpleasant experiences in their childhood. These experiences at a formative age have screwed up their value systems.

The main alarm bells this week for me were Kim saying how she was unable to emotionally express herself, and her inability to discuss that with cameras running, and her justification of Steven being controlling in a 'powerful way, which is good.' Shudder.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is Stephen a certainty to be next out ?
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    The marks he put on kims arm. :o