2»

Comments

• Options
    RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

I love reading about the antics of these crackpot cats. I wonder if they're actually intentionally trying to drive their owners insane? :o

I don't think mine have the brains to actively plan such a scheme. Though it could be a ruse, of course...

Latest antic- sitting in front of the living room window making a digging motion on the glass. Why??!
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Rednell wrote: »
    I don't think mine have the brains to actively plan such a scheme. Though it could be a ruse, of course...

Latest antic- sitting in front of the living room window making a digging motion on the glass. Why??!

Mine does this at the patio door. He hardly ever goes out but spends ages doing this every day and keeps it up until the door is opened then walks away. Just to return and start again as soon as the door closes. He also does it at he glass living room door even although it is open enough for him to get through. He spends half his day digging at one door or another.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol, where do I start!!

has a rigid morning routine which involves 2 breakfasts and sitting outside on the front porch roof - gets extremely upset if this routine is disturbed in any way

puts herself to bed if she gets fed up of waiting for me to go to bed

miaows and follows me around the house the second I get in from work - she wants me to sit so that she can settle on my lap for the duration of the evening

must have a bowl of biscuits upstairs and downstairs which must contain biscuits no matter what - if downstairs bowl is empty she wont go upstairs and eat out of that bowl and visa versa

drinks out of my solar water fountain outside

hates shut doors

has a liking for ham and gets cranky if I dont have any in the house

thinks she is human - wants to share my dinner every night (doesnt matter what it is) sits next to me whilst I am eating giving me the "big staring eyes"