2»

Comments

• Joey_JJoey_J Posts: 5,146
    Forum Member
    I'm lost

Is he serious?

Is he drunk trying to be the funny guy?

I don't get this act tbh, I don't get Mark when he's like this tbh

I'm sort of edging towards being just in a weird drunken mood making a somewhat fool of himself?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not a violent person but sometimes I want to hit Mark when he goes off on his acting spree. I will be massively disappointed if he wins this.
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He must reek of desperation.

He's desperate to do anything rather than earn an honest living and has the most awful sense of entitlement
  • oscar1oscar1 Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    ~V~ wrote: »
    earn an honest living
    Would you employ him ??
    I wouldn't ..........
    Regards
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~V~ wrote: »
    He must reek of desperation.

He's desperate to do anything rather than earn an honest living and has the most awful sense of entitlement

Yes Yes Yes
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! Even the exclusives on BBBOTS are about this idiot!!!!
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    One tiny positive about tonight's show - by showing Mark in all his irritating, melodramatic, attention-hogging "glory" BB have pretty much ensured we don't get the travesty of him winning.
  • VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    atko wrote: »
    That's why they have reverted to talent agencies. It's because they can no longer get members of the public to convincingly play the characters they want them to be. I can't say these lot are that convincing to be honest!

I'll apply for the next one so you all can be my cheerleaders. ;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was like an evil little dictator from a bad comedy>:( Mark reminds me of something when he kicks off like that, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    I've looked but I can't see anywhere anyone saying what a cow Helen is for dropping Chris in it.

She was highly delighted to do it and ran after Mark to see the results of her work.>:(
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    One tiny positive about tonight's show - by showing Mark in all his irritating, melodramatic, attention-hogging "glory" BB have pretty much ensured we don't get the travesty of him winning.

Exactly. I couldn't stand the sight or sound of him the minute I heard him speak, but now - after seeing tonight's show - surely the majority of the watching public must realise that he's a selfish, arrogant, self absorbed, attention seeking, self important tool with a ridiculous sense of entitlement who just should not be allowed to win.