Forum Member
    shmisk wrote: »
    St Marys doesnt have a helipad

William said it did
  • AlbacomAlbacom Posts: 34,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rattie wrote: »
    Because she calculatingly messed with the life of an innocent teenager. Wrap it up whatever way you like, she was guilty of colluding with Charles from the off. Of course Diana wasn't a saint, who is?!
    And her affairs were following the rejection and isolation she experienced in her marriage. Had Charles loved her and worked at their relationshipo I very much doubt Diana would have been anything but delighted.

Sorry, but Diana was the victim, an innocent sheltered teenager led up the garden path by two 30 somethings who knew very well what game they were playing. No victim is whiter than white, it doesn't mean they can't be wronged. And she was. In my view that is a fact not an opinion.

Diana knew what she was getting into from the off. All this hyperbole about her being the victim! She was manipulative and bitter because what she wanted she didn't get even though she probably knew she would never have it in the first place!
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think diana turned into whatever she turned into as a result of the turmoil in early years of her marriage and to top it of, she was already unstable even before she married into the royal family. I don't now i would've survived to be honest. I might've been worse than her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    I think diana turned into whatever she turned into as a result of the turmoil in early years of her marriage and to top it of, she was already unstable even before she married into the royal family. I don't now i would've survived to be honest. I might've been worse than her.

.. but the pleb enjoyed entering into a Marriage of Convenience with the media, allowing the media to exploit her image. She became notorious for exploiting another charity event, in full glare of media coverage, whenever her popularity started to wane - and gave her ego a boost.
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DariaM wrote: »
    .. but the pleb enjoyed entering into a Marriage of Convenience with the media, allowing the media to exploit her image. She became notorious for exploiting another charity event, in full glare of media coverage, whenever her popularity started to wane - and gave her ego a boost.

Fair enough lol, I was only seven when she died so didn't live through the years as they were happening. I'm always 50/50 on diana, I'm curious about her and she still confuses, some days Im a diana fan other days I'm just like Christ this is who she was?!