Why are the voting viewers so desperate to get rid of the females this year

PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
Forum Member
✭✭
Two females are favourite to go on friday .

The top three favourites to win BB are male .

It seems BB's attempt to stop the eviction of all the female HMs has had no effect on the voting viewers this year in their desperate attempt to get rid of all the females .

What is going on :confused:

Comments

• KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Can't get at the males. The females in the house keep saving them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    The girls are more vocal ..oh ok more bitchy ..so they get alot of the negative edits and then posts ..the guys just wanna have fun and dont tend to bitch. imo
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »
    The girls are more vocal ..oh ok more bitchy ..so they get alot of the negative edits and then posts ..the guys just wanna have fun and dont tend to bitch. imo

Of course the producers love all the bitching because they keep showing it . So you could say its the females providing most of the HLs and entertainment .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cos it's the same women voting every year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB are messing with noms or a man? would be going this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Paace wrote: »
    Of course the producers love all the bitching because they keep showing it . So you could say its the females providing most of the HLs and entertainment .

Yep it appears so. And they keep stoking the fire so clearly they want it to continuously kick off. I dont get it myself constant arguements featuring Helen isn't entertaining ..well not for me.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marlon would've gone TBIS week and BB gave him a get out of jail free card.....blame them. Plus it's obvious the girls will say go when the men in there are either wallflower or pointless they're just too bland and people are indifferent to them to bother to evict them. Sadly it's a theme on bb, people put it down to jealousy but the female stand out the most and sadly make themselves targets.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazziekay wrote: »
    Yep it appears so. And they keep stoking the fire so clearly they want it to continuously kick off. I dont get it myself constant arguements featuring Helen isn't entertaining ..well not for me.

It's becoming annoying, everyone even bots are moaning about the one toned show yet how do BB respond......by creating further tension.:confused: