Halifax Paying In Slip

FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How long would it take for the money to be putted into my account, because I was told that it would happen at either 2:00PM or 4:00PM?

Comments

• BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait till 4 and see?
  • nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    FIFA1966 wrote: »
    How long would it take for the money to be putted into my account, because I was told that it would happen at either 2:00PM or 4:00PM?

Depends how it was putted in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Depends how it was putted in.

It's better than waving a 9 iron around at the counter as they may call the rozzers to report an armed robbery.
  • nessyfencernessyfencer Posts: 9,195
    Forum Member
    It's better than waving a 9 iron around at the counter as they may call the rozzers to report an armed robbery.

I'm sorry.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you pay in over the counter they enter it straight away and it is there very quickly, if you use the auto paying in machines it takes a few hours.
  • malpascmalpasc Posts: 9,626
    Forum Member
    Putted?

Whenever I've paided in to my account if it is cash it has paided in immediately unless it is after 3pm when it then gets paided in the following working day...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    At my bank (Lloyds) it's put in immediately if it's cash. Anything else is credited by the end of the day's business. Even cheques, though obviously they're not cleared.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member

Use a nine iron next time, it's quicker..