Options

I want Shilpa to walk

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,207
Forum Member
✭✭✭
After all the bullying, abuse, and insults she has put up with I seriously wonder how she is holding herself together! I am really worried about her mental health - she is being pushed further and further into the corner and made to feel she is horrible. If she stays in their much longer I fear she will have a mini breakdown.

That may sound extreme, but the bullying she is being subjected to is extreme! She must have zero self esteem at the moment and that is only going to get worse the longer she is in the house. For her own sanity I want Shilpa out of that hell hole. I really couldn't give a sh*t about who wins this show after what I have seen. I am more concerned Shilpa's mental wellbeing.

Comments

• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If she walks the bullies win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't. I now want her to win. Really beat the bullies in more ways than one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she can beat these bullies though! It is getting worse each day!
  • Options
    bigbrother9515bigbrother9515 Posts: 547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i want her to walk because i dislike her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    I don't. I now want her to win. Really beat the bullies in more ways than one.

damm right. she is a strong person, and shouldnt let the chavs get the better of her :p:p
  • Options
    ScaramoucheScaramouche Posts: 3,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Shilpa, Dirk, Jermaine and Cleo to walk together. Followed by plummeting viewing figures and a public apology/ resignation from whoever made the decision to inflict Jade on us a second time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is stronger than she looks. she has insisted on fighting her own battles, which is admirable. I do think though that BB should call the coven into the diary room to say that bullying will not be tolerated. I think they have previously said this to housemates but I can't remember who. I don't think that the coven have got enough brain cells between them to understand that they are bullying her. But when someone says that they are afraid to laugh or speak - that should set alarm bells ringing that it is, in fact, bullying.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want her to win to show that the people in this country do not support people like Jade Goody.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has to stick it out. Cleo isn't coping with the conflict but Jermaine has been a big support to her, and Ian has obviously decided to get off the fence now so that will help.
    She mustn't let them win. It really is that simple.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    I want her to stay and I want her to win, up until tonight I was backing Cleo.

I am sickened by the way they are treating her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she'd be too proud to walk out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack, Jo, Danielle and Jade should automatically face the public vote for their vile bullying and racism.
  • Options
    wrigleyswrigleys Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:
    If she walks the bullies win.

Exactly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is going to be an emotional wreck by the end of this show. I have never been a mad obsessive fan of BB but enjoyed watching it, but now I am starting to absolutely hate it and will probably never watch it again after this. Producers should be ashamed of letting the show get to this state.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want her to win too. She was always in my top 3, along with Jermaine and Dirk, but with what she has had to put up with, she is now my favourite. Go girl, dont let the bullies get you down, stay strong.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    Jade's smugness if Shilpa walked would be too sickening, I just couldn't stand it.

I was so sure she was going to walk today, I kept checking the news, convinced I would see that. Thank goodness I didn't.

Darn it, if only Dirk wasn't there I'd be backing Shilpa to win. She can be runner up, that would be good. A draw? :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Maybe I don't get it but I see subtle bullying that she should be able to deal with...she's a succesful 31 year old woman in Bollywood. Show a bit of backbone like all people coming into new cultures have to show now and then. This is quite interesting to watch as a british asian, to see it from the outside.
  • Options
    GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    WALK..........................hell no, I want her to WIN.
  • Options
    mulldoonmulldoon Posts: 4,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i want her to walk because i dislike her
    Why?...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seems like the kind of person who honours her commitments. Since she agreed to do the show, she won't walk out. She might not like it, but I think she will stay.

I hope she does stay and lasts longer than those mean girls. That will show them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,973
    Forum Member
    ... on water and sod those bullying bitches!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scaramoush wrote:
    I want Shilpa, Dirk, Jermaine and Cleo to walk together. Followed by plummeting viewing figures and a public apology/ resignation from whoever made the decision to inflict Jade on us a second time.

If they walked en masse it would make a point to the BB management , but it would go entirely over the heads of the coven I think , I get the impression they may be a bit too dopey and selfish for it to occur to them that they had been unpleasant .
  • Options
    gertiegertie Posts: 5,906
    Forum Member
    BlurAlly wrote:
    After all the bullying, abuse, and insults she has put up with I seriously wonder how she is holding herself together! I am really worried about her mental health - she is being pushed further and further into the corner and made to feel she is horrible. If she stays in their much longer I fear she will have a mini breakdown.

That may sound extreme, but the bullying she is being subjected to is extreme! She must have zero self esteem at the moment and that is only going to get worse the longer she is in the house. For her own sanity I want Shilpa out of that hell hole. I really couldn't give a sh*t about who wins this show after what I have seen. I am more concerned Shilpa's mental wellbeing.

Now think about this ,if you had Shilpas success, money and beauty would you sit around being bullied.

Answer - NO

The reason she is still there is because she's not getting bullied she's making good TV and she knows it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shilpa don't walk! :eek:

If she toughs this one out she'll find she has massive popularity in this country when she is finally evicted, and she could even win now. I agree with previous poster who says she's too proud to walk, but in the best sense of the word. As long as her soulmate Jermaine is in there with her till the end she'll come out of this fine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7aint9 wrote:
    Maybe I don't get it but I see subtle bullying that she should be able to deal with...she's a succesful 31 year old woman in Bollywood. Show a bit of backbone like all people coming into new cultures have to show now and then. This is quite interesting to watch as a british asian, to see it from the outside.

It couldn't be less subtle if it rolled up in armoured tanks and fired cannons on the Houses of Parliament.