Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB - When the show is running.

GD & Advice otherwise.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Started out with just the forum for Dr Who and Torchwood....then TV. Found the advise forums about 6 months ago so now wander in on a regular basis...have found out a lot!
  • Options
    jacquiannjacquiann Posts: 2,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I joined cos I found some others who loved SCD as much as me & I could blither on without them yawning or glazing over :D.
    As it's only on a couple of months a year & I'm not one of those that continues to post about my "heroes" when they are not on TV, (the prof dancers that is ;)). I started drifting into other forums to have a nosey & ended up posting there as well but the SCD forum is my pink, fluffy home.
    I'm really pleased as now we can watch the US version "Dancing with the Stars" & I'm getting a couple of extra months in their pink sub-forum too.
  • Options
    MadgeMadge Posts: 6,492
    Forum Member
    Mainly GD these days. Started off in BB and will post there when the show is on (don't see the point of being there when it's not on though), X Factor when it's on, pop into television programmes and advice now and again, but I spend most of my time here :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,872
    Forum Member
    Soaps probably coz i can go there al yar round

But i live in the BB forum in the summer, then flick to the XF one straight after that. So i guess i have three main ones!
  • Options
    Blake ConnollyBlake Connolly Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    Sky HD, Cult & Football the most I think, and then Broadcasting, TV Programmes, Playstation and of course GD.

Have had a bit of an on-off relationship with DS:BB but when the show's been good I've spent a lot of time on there.
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    General Discussion & shobiz (check these out every time im on)
    I only check out music, movies & tv programmes when im very bored!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say Cult for me. However, I have been venturing out into GD more and more lately.