Erm... am I just being stupid or is this a huge error in tonights ep?

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Rwar wrote: »
    But the clock jumps from 11:59am on one day to 12pm the next day! That's a 12 hour jump in one second!

Watch your own digital clock tomorrow morning ...

As a wannabe Time Lord, the best you can say is that "an infinitessimally small period of time passes between the clock reading 11:59 AM, and the electrical signal prompting the 12:00 PM reading.
  • chuffnobblerchuffnobbler Posts: 10,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    His not just wearing his coat, he is wearing a different one, with a different shirt and tie and a different watch on his wrist.

Clearly a different doctor entirely, it's pretty clear also from what he says to her - the context and tone of the discussion is different.

Most of the things that people are pointing out as being errors are more than likely meant to be there for a very good reason.

Blimey. Didn't notice. How amazing if that, Amy's clock, Rory's ID card (etc) are all linked.

Well done, Mr Moffat. :eek:
  • talentedmonkeytalentedmonkey Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that the production people read this forum and think how great it is to mess with peoples minds by leaving in a continuity error and seeing everyone come up with huge theories about it.
  • Dave-HDave-H Posts: 9,939
    Forum Member
    I think that the production people read this forum and think how great it is to mess with peoples minds by leaving in a continuity error and seeing everyone come up with huge theories about it.
    You could well be right!
    :D
    Only "time" will tell..........
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Maybe it's some strange groundhog day scenario going on
  • stafsstafs Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could be right, but some of the continuity errors would be quite difficult to achieve purely by chance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oi don't be so rude.

Heh...I wasn't being rude actually. I was just stating how I felt.

Sorry if that doesn't fit into forum rules, in which I thought you were allowed to express an opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma52 wrote: »
    Heh...I wasn't being rude actually. I was just stating how I felt.

Sorry if that doesn't fit into forum rules, in which I thought you were allowed to express an opinion.

I'm sorry? Just because you were stating your opinion, that means what you said can't have been rude? Sometimes it is recquired to keep your opinions to yourself in the interests of not upsetting people. Complete honesty is not always necessary or desirable.

Not that I disagree with your original post.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry? Just because you were stating your opinion, that means what you said can't have been rude? Sometimes it is recquired to keep your opinions to yourself in the interests of not upsetting people. Complete honesty is not always necessary or desirable.

Not that I disagree with your original post.

I didn't think I came across rude, or wanted to come across rude in my original post. Thats all I'm trying to say
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Left and no you're wrong there, I've screen-capped it for your benefit :P

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/2652/aaaaaaaconfusing.jpg

Have a look :)

Oops, sorry. :o I blame the quality of iplayer. :o:p

All these clues adding up - but only eagle eyed fans would've spot them. I missed the clock/the ID badge, so others may have as well. How are these clues if they're barely spotted, I wonder...