Episodes You've Seen The Most

doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For me it's The Five Doctors, The Stolen Earth and Gridlock probably. All stories I really enjoy

Comments

• johnnysaucepnjohnnysaucepn Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Probably The Eleventh Hour. As close to perfect as it gets in my book.
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    The Parting of the Ways, The Stolen Earth, Let's Kill Hitler and The Girl Who Waited... the former two because I love them and the latter two because I happened to have them on my phone from a BBC Download and they oddly never expired.

A Christmas Carol is now obligatory seasonal viewing for me too, and I probably put it on once during the year too :)
  • Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mainly episodes from NuWho on account of their being repeated on Watch! Standard Doctor Who repeats were unheard of back in the day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Growing up I watched The Daleks, Dalek Invasion of Earth and The Five Doctors were my favourites to watch over and over. Considering how recently it was broadcast I've watched The Name of the Doctor probably a few too many times, my favourite episode in the entire history of the show.
  • Whovian1109Whovian1109 Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched Asylum of the Daleks about a billion times. I love it that much :D
  • PeculiarcandlePeculiarcandle Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Gridlock
    Human Nature
    Family of Blood
    Utopia
    Parting of the Ways
    The Snowmen
    The Name of the Doctor
  • TenthPlanetTenthPlanet Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Easy one!

Talons of Weng-Chiang
    City of Death

I'll never get bored of them!!

Runners up prizes for The Invasion, Robots of Death, Image of the Fendahl and Remembrance of the Daleks though!
  • doublefourdoublefour Posts: 6,022
    Forum Member
    Easy one!

Talons of Weng-Chiang
    City of Death

I'll never get bored of them!!

Runners up prizes for The Invasion, Robots of Death, Image of the Fendahl and Remembrance of the Daleks though!

With City of Death I try to limit the amount of times i watch it, just in case I stop laughing at the many humerous parts, hasn't happened yet mind :)

The Robots of Death, Ark in Space are timeless classics.

Have watched Blink, Human Nature, Doomsday and The Eleventh Hour quite a bit.
  • bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Classic genesis of the daleks,nu stuff def silence in the library 2 parter.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tough question. Seen The Eleventh Hour a lot, such a fantastic introduction, but also Dalek, Parting of the Ways, Blink, Silence in the Library, Pandorica Opens... seen God Complex a fair few times, and definitely Asylum of the Daleks.
  • WhoMadWhoMad Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    The Eleventh Hour is my most watched episode as it was just so exciting, fresh and a great introduction to a new era. The Five Doctors would probably be next though as its just a nice warm celebration of the past despite there only being three actual Doctors in it.
  • king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Robots of Death, The Ribos Operation, The Five Doctors, Partners In Crime, Unicorn and The Wasp and The Doctors Wife
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    Tomb of the Cybermen & The Mind Robber.
    The Dead Planet (Daleks) and Keys of Marinus
    Inferno & The Three Doctors
    City of Death & Genesis of the Daleks
    Castrovalva & Earthshock
    Mark of the Rani & Revelation of the Daleks
    Remembrance of the Daleks & Curse of Fenric

(I got the top two in the wrong order - I'm trying to keep it in order of the Doctors!)

Rose, Dalek and The Empty Child double.
    DAVID TENNANT: All but those last specials!
    MATT SMITH: The Eleventh Hour (that was it!!)
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    The Robots Of Death, Genesis Of The Daleks, Kinda, The Happiness Patrol, The Unicorn And The Wasp and Journey's End.
  • MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    Season 4, over and over again!
  • bp2bp2 Posts: 1,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mulett wrote: »
    Season 4, over and over again!

How can you when most of that is missing?
  • jellyfish7jellyfish7 Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    pyramids... again and again and again... :)

the impossible astronaut - so many times even just in the week before day of the moon was broadcast!

Christmas carol - just bloody perfection.

Name of the doctor.. love it.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    bp2 wrote: »
    How can you when most of that is missing?

Fan videos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blink and The Impossible planet/The Satan pit I have watched a lot as well as The girl in the fireplace. But I've watched pretty much every nu-who episode at least twice.
  • TEDRTEDR Posts: 3,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caves of Androzani, Revenge of the Cybermen, Robots of Death, The Aztecs. Also known as: the VHS tapes that were in the house when I was a child.
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, it has to be The Dalek Invasion of Earth, The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Time Warrior, The Five Doctors, Ressurection of the Daleks, The Caves of Androzani, Remembrance of the Daleks, The Stolen Earth/Journey's End and The Pandorica Opens/The Big Bang.

All of those stories I love! :D Especially The Tomb of the Cybermen, The Time Warrior, Caves of Androzani and Remembrance of the Daleks. :)

I have to say Caves is my all-time favourite Classic story followed by Remembrance with Sylvester McCoy. :)

The Time Warrior has a big place in my heart too, as I think the script is excellent. The Sontaran is good, the setting is good, plus it's Lis Sladen's debut.

I would rate that one highly.
  • MeissteMeisste Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    The Five Doctors, Genesis of the Daleks, Revelation of the Daleks, Ghost Light, The Curse of Fenric and........ Delta and the Bannermen :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 357
    Forum Member
    Hmmm

Girl in the fireplace
    Silence in the library /forrest of the dead
    Stolen earth/Journeys end
    Eleventh hour
    Vincent and the doctor
    Pandorica/big bang
    Impossible astronaut/day of the moon
    Good man goes to war
    Lets kill hitler
    Wedding of river song
    Asylum of the daleks
    Power of 3
    Angels take manhattan
    Snowmen
    Bells of St. John
    Name of the doctor

I can and have watched those over and over
  • CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,023
    Forum Member
    Have seen series 1-4 many times, although series 2 has a few 'skipped' episodes.

Apart from Genesis of The Daleks,twice, I can't recall re watching the classics again after a first viewing. But it's been so long since my first DVD purchases it's probably time to give a few of them another whirl.

Individual episodes.

Gridlock
    Bad Wolf/Parting of the Ways
    Human Nature/Family of Blood
    The Waters Of Mars
    The Lodger ( although no longer after having to reset Freesat box and loosing it)
    Series 3 'Master Trilogy'
    Midnight.
    The Stolen Earth
    Turn Left

:confused:
    :confused:

Actually isn't this just a top ten/twenty list under a different name.:D