EE: In 5 years time...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
Forum Member
London, 2020: "As we near EastEnders' 35th anniversary, we look back on the storylines that have defined the show's recent history, from the shock reveal of Lucy Beale's murderer to Mick Carter's rage on Christmas Day 2014... And all the rest!"

What do you think EE will look like in 2020? Which characters will have arrived and which characters will have gone? Who of the original cast will remain? Who will be running the Vic?

:D

Comments

• sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    RupertF wrote: »
    London, 2020: "As we near EastEnders' 35th anniversary, we look back on the storylines that have defined the show's recent history, from the shock reveal of Lucy Beale's murderer to Mick Carter's rage on Christmas Day 2014... And all the rest!"

What do you think EE will look like in 2020? Which characters will have arrived and which characters will have gone? Who of the original cast will remain? Who will be running the Vic?

:D

The Mitchell's wont be the tough family anymore, Phil will be older and there will probably be another hard family unless they bring in a couple of new Mitchell's, and id say the Carter's will still be in the vic. the brannings will be gone id say.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Albert Square and every bit of unbilt land would have been demolished and replaced by housing.
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,957
    Forum Member
    EastEnders in 2020 will see the death of Dot Branning/Cotton as June Brown would be 93 years of age then. Some new family will finally take down and possibly kill an ageing Phil Mitchell he will be stabbed to death(Nothing else has worked over the years maybe a knife might do the Job). Ian will be on his 7th Marriage, Max will still be trying to get the latest 19 year old into bed but will resist as she will see him as a sleezy old man. The Carter's will still be running the Vic though they will be struggling as Shirley will of drank half of the profits away and need a liver transplant whilst also scaring half of the other punters away. Billy will still be skint as will Kat and Alfie, but Kat will be cheating on Alfie again unable to forgive him for the slater house fire. Probably none of this will come true but you never know
  • rikstan87rikstan87 Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in 2020 billy mitchell will have just come out of prison after doing a Stretch after being convicted for stealing the post :D
  • lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    June Brown will still be in the show you mark my words. If her health is anything like it is now she'll still be there working in that Laundrette haha. :D
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    in 2019 billy mitchell will have just been sacked from the stall by Peter for the 10th time but his 3rd wife gets him to give it back to him.

After finding out Ronnie had an affair with Max, Jack has booted her out of the Vic and asked for a divorce, and on xmas day of all days!
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good, now if they could only get rid of Max. Huffin, puffin and shufflin do not an actor make.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Good, now if they could only get rid of Max. Huffin, puffin and shufflin do not an actor make.

I hate the way he turns his coat collar up. What's that about? Also yes he does shuffle. I don't find him even remotely attractive. I don't get how he manages to pull all these women. If he's still doing it in 5 years time I wouldn't actually be surprised as someone on the writing team thinks he's gorgeous. Well he isn't.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey, Phil, Ian, Sharon, Masood, Jane, Max, The Carter's, Shirley, will all still be in it... Kat will probably still be in it and so will big Mo!:) I'm sure plenty of others will still be on the show! I'm sure Patrick and Billy will too!:p if June Brown is still I'm good health and wants to stay, I see no reason why she wouldn't be on it!:)
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Billy will take advantage of the advances of technology and marry his holographic girlfriend.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Moon twins (Eric and Ernie) will be a pair of mini Krays ruling the market and Denny will be chief henchman. ;-)

Max will get a cat after he leaves the sex addiction clinic but will have to keep it in bondage to protect it from pet murderer Abi. :D
  • Fergie86Fergie86 Posts: 7,957
    Forum Member
    June Brown will still be in the show you mark my words. If her health is anything like it is now she'll still be there working in that Laundrette haha. :D

I agree if June Brown's health is still fine she will still be there as she has said she has no plans to ever retire, however at 87 years of age 5 years is a long time and anything could happen to June health wise, things can happen very quickly at her age. I do hope however she will still be fighting fit and playing Dot when she is 93.