The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 223)

1115116117118119121»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning to anyone around, let's get this thread rock and rolling today :D:D Maggi X
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    I joined fb ages ago. Got a row from my daughter for putting too much info on it to start with. :o :eek: so have done nothing with it since. Haven't a clue how it works and don't want to ask her. :o I'm on twitter and she keeps saying she wants to join and asking how does she do it....I keep saying I don't know...... the girl in the phone shop did it for me. :o \my daughter knows my twitter name so I'd need to change it and my profile pic....it's her little dog. :eek:

Hahaha. What are we all like, secret society or what - anyone would think we were weirdos :D.

I opened f/b a few years ago to keep track with my niece who lives abroad, but I don't actually use it for anything else (until now) and only have a few friends on it. In fact, I've posted more on it in the last few days than I have since I got it lol. I find f/b easier to post on and follow conversations than twitter but I'm a wee bit unsure of the privacy settings - I think I'm private and hope none of my friends can see the group
    miljo wrote: »
    you can keep it hidden you know, so peeps on your fb cant see your posts to the group :) although i was on a fanpage for our 2 & didnt realise it wasn't closed, so posted a comment on a pic, waaaay after the split & a mate in work, who i had confided my obsession in the beginning, asked me was i STILL interested, even now jos was engaged :eek: well i went a bit :o made my excuses & walked away. never posted on there since :rolleyes:

This is my dread, but how did your colleague know you were on that fanpage, did your post to that show up on her f/b page (see, I really don't know how all that side of it works lol) or was she also looking at the fanpage?
  • killingtimekillingtime Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Just so you know if you join the group it's invisible - none of ur friends or family will see.

Free speech but hidden John and/or Josie fandom / stalkerish like behaviour? lol we're all hypocrites lol

I caved, sent a request and chose a suitable pic to show my equal feelings of trepidation, foreboding but nevertheless willingness to give it a go :)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,489
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1650896
    This discussion has been closed.