The Emmerdale Discussion Thread (Spoilers in tags — Part 14)

Comments

• kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mini Synopsis Of Ep
    The twin Vicars are all lovey dovey
    Harriet wants to Help Finn find his long missing mother
    Victoria approves
    Lawrence had Ross arrested for the robbery
    bu he got off with Finns support
    stuff happened at the farm but nobody but nobody cares about that.
    Lawrence swore undying hatred and revenge on Ross
    Maurel did stuff annoying like always
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Okay from (a sketchy) memory
    Looks like Katie and Andy's wedding all goes to plan except for I'm assuming the ring situation - Katie has a big go at Robert as he sits in the pews and tells him to get out. Kate Oates hinted that her exit might have something to do with Andy as he's getting suspicious about her obsession with Robert.

Jai has basically got everything he ever wanted but people can't stay perfect and happy for long - the story will have a twist.

Robert and Aaron's affair will continue and it won't run smoothly - how long can they keep it a secret and how will it affect Aaron because he doesn't cope well under pressure.

David and Alicia's big story will be tied with the Whites (Lachlan I think)

They're also paying tribute to a special character. Can't remember what exactly she said here.

The photos showed Cain in hospital and Victoria and Adam getting it on.
    BIB See, I just knew Katy was still after Squire Robert, all this fuss and chasing him into his home. Trust Dessie, I bl**dy well knew it!:p:p:p
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB See, I just knew Katy was still after Squire Robert, all this fuss and chasing him into his home. Trust Dessie, I bl**dy well knew it!:p:p:p

Eh!!!!
    Nothing at all about her still having the hots for him.:confused::D The 'obsession' is going to be hate not lust.:D
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    There was also a bit about
    Charity's trial coming up which will have some twists and turns
    I hope that the twist involves Skank Charity getting a well-deserved prison stint.

And Snoop Cainy Cain might be too unwell to go after Kirin/Not17.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope that the twist involves Skank Charity getting a well-deserved prison stint.

And Snoop Cainy Cain might be too unwell to go after Kirin/Not17.
    I believe Charity does get sent down, meaning a break for Emma Atkins. Huzzah! :D
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Citadel wrote: »
    I believe Charity does get sent down, meaning a break for Emma Atkins. Huzzah! :D

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yeah, I'll be crying tears, too :cry:
    ... of JOYYYY! :D
  • sarah_shortsarah_short Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stellers wrote: »
    Eh!!!!
    Nothing at all about her still having the hots for him.:confused::D The 'obsession' is going to be hate not lust.:D

. I wonder if she tries to kill Robert? Not that I care what happens to that evil swine.:D but it would be horrible character assassination to turn Katie into a killer
  • crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    stellers wrote: »
    Eh!!!!

2 sides of the same coin :D The opposite of love is indifference, Hate is frustrated lust in her case
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'll be crying tears, too :cry:
    ... of JOYYYY! :D

Bahaahahahaha!! Me too :)
  • stellersstellers Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2 sides of the same coin :D The opposite of love is indifference, Hate is frustrated lust in her case

The opposite of love is hate. And i know i'd rather be shagged than killed :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly Bulletin of The Malt(shovel)

christmas celebrations are well underway in the village, Lawrence White had a bonfire last night in the middle of village which is very kind of him, he used as kindling the possessions of Ross Barton who seems to have annoyed him.

Val and Eric Bollard had a theme las vegas night to raise money for Vals HIV charity, the whole thing was a disaster but Pearl Ladderbanks won a lot of money.

For the second Year running the Malt had a christmas Grotto with Arthur Hufflepook playing santa and Llama's filling in for Reindeer. A good time was had by all.

Ashley the Vicar asks everyone going to church on Christmas day service to get their early because the wedding of Katie and Andy Sugden has to happen by 11am so Ashley can have his christmas dinner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there any reason why I should start watching again?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »

Depends how much you like Ross I guess.:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Depends how much you like Ross I guess.:D:D:D

So "no" then :D
  • desperate housedesperate house Posts: 3,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurence came over as very petty last night with the way he trashed Andy and Ross's house. As Ross said, some of those things were Andy's, but Andy will not go against Lawrence because there is a farm in it for him isn't there?

I'm not a Ross fan, but turning all the local abbatoirs against Moira was a very shabby thing to do, she isn't responsible for Ross's behaviour, he isn't even her son, so how does that get back at Ross?

Sadly, Lawrence has gone down quite a bit in my estimation, although the panic on Squire Robert's face was an absolute gem.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laurence came over as very petty last night with the way he trashed Andy and Ross's house. As Ross said, some of those things were Andy's, but Andy will not go against Lawrence because there is a farm in it for him isn't there?

I'm not a Ross fan, but turning all the local abbatoirs against Moira was a very shabby thing to do, she isn't responsible for Ross's behaviour, he isn't even her son, so how does that get back at Ross?

Sadly, Lawrence has gone down quite a bit in my estimation, although the panic on Squire Robert's face was an absolute gem.:D

And here's why I've switched off. Almost everyone and everything in Emmerdale is nasty and vile.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Notice the forum is almost devoid of Emmerdale chat.:(
    Robert and Aaron snogging and Ross snarling is what it's about.:(
    No decent story at all that will appeal to the masses.:(
    Spunger was right all along! The show is slowly but surely fading away.:(:cry:
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o We're all doomed, DOOMED I tell you! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :o We're all doomed, DOOMED I tell you! :D

That's enough from you, Frazer!:D

Seriously though. I'm now strarting to have concerns about the shows future.:o
    Nothing seems to be working and the show is heading into the new year on a real downer and decline.:(:cry

I lurked here for a longtime before joining and the ED banter was always my favourite :)
    There was always a great blend of humour in amongst normal/general debate and a few fiesty arguments to liven things up. There's still all that:) but a lot less of it as the shows popularity twindles away.:(

I just saw the ED christmas trailer, and seeing Katie give Robert *spits* a right good slap has cheered me up no end.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

bib: Katie is doomed; that will certainly appeal to the masses.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

>:(>:(>(:(>:(:D

I'll have you know there was lots of love on the thread about her leaving.:):):)
    Normal characters rule!:p
  • ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can't she take Maurel and Moron with her as well?
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or it could be the fact that it's nearly Christmas, and people just don't have the time to be posting on a forum? The lack of threads on the forum isn't an indicator of a lack of viewing, if it was, Corrie would have about two viewers left as there's only been the episode thread and SOR thread properly active for ages:D. I watch Emmerdale religiously, but I've only really been posting on the Daily for weeks, I've had to do a lot of hours at work, and despite my best efforts, my 5 models old iPhone isnt really up to internet usability any more, and I daren't use the work computer incase they can track wht you've been on/been writing:blush:. I'm off more or less for a bit now though, so hopefully I can get back on here more, but whether I've posted or not, I'm still viewing, and I'm sure so are plenty of others:).
This discussion has been closed.