Options

What's the betting Summerhayes will be killed ???

soapreturneesoapreturnee Posts: 421
Forum Member
I think the fact that she apparently uncovers the truth about Lucy's murder over Christmas........and confronts the killer......she will be the next one to make a deadly exit leaving the audience to wonder on until February.....could be a nice twist and lead to even more drama and speculation !!! :):)

Comments

• Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If only someone had predicted this earlier.
  • Options
    BrightonChicaBrightonChica Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    If only someone had predicted this earlier.

Ahahaha! Lol!
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Shut up shut up shut up shut up.

Do we really need ten threads about Emma dying? It's pretty obvious that she dies, that's why they built a character around her so we'd care more. Please stop!
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's pretty obvious Summer Hayes will be brown bread with a touch of mayonnaise
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope not, I don't think I can see Max with girlfriend after girlfriend
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope so, woeful character, terrible actress.
  • Options
    starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    I hope not, I don't think I can see Max with girlfriend after girlfriend

I think this will be the final straw for max, hes had too many women and not had chemistry with any since tanya, but thats because of the kids. its all just a big act for max, acting like the womaniser society expects him to. i don't think it will be too long before hes finding solace in the arms of Masood.
  • Options
    KrustyliciousKrustylicious Posts: 17,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If thumperHayes does die, then it would indicate someone who knows about cars and probably is male.
    Which would leave.

Ben
    Jay,
    Nick
    Lee
    Charlie(pos)
    Phill (pos)
  • Options
    nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    If thumperHayes does die, then it would indicate someone who knows about cars and probably is male.
    Which would leave.

Ben
    Jay,
    Nick
    Lee
    Charlie(pos)
    Phill (pos)

Remember she also had a conversation with Abi about stopping distances the other day
  • Options
    sultanina9sultanina9 Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I think the fact that she apparently uncovers the truth about Lucy's murder over Christmas........and confronts the killer......she will be the next one to make a deadly exit leaving the audience to wonder on until February.....could be a nice twist and lead to even more drama and speculation !!! :):)

Ill give u 5/1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Summerhayes is a bit... odd, doesnt really fit in - if you get my drift... shes a bit flighty / flakey (remember Stella who was with Phil, jumped off a building?)
  • Options
    Dr Dr WhoDr Dr Who Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Summerhayes is credited up to 9th January
  • Options
    cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Dr Who wrote: »
    Summerhayes is credited up to 9th January

Maybe she's in a coma
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »
    Remember she also had a conversation with Abi about stopping distances the other day

Clever! :)

Harmless conversation, turn huge plot twist.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would anyone confront a killer by themselves? She deserves to die if she's that stupid!
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Clever! :)

Harmless conversation, turn huge plot twist.

They often lay clues simple case, Denise and Zainab at the school gates "we're to old at are age to have babies", week later Zs revealed to be pregnant!

More complex. Stacey's strange encounter with Archie, Even Lacey didn't know what it was about at the time 3 months later its revealed she was raped.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    Why would anyone confront a killer by themselves? She deserves to die if she's that stupid!

:o On films / soaps / dramas so many people usually women confront a nutjob that they know he or she is a killer. It's so annoying. Especially if the murderer is holding a knife or something. You just wouldn't do it.
  • Options
    StroppyStroppy Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Am i only one that thinks its ronnie and roxy in the car?

The picture from the wedding spoliers shows them by a car that looks very similar. Another sad Christmas for Ronnie perhaps :(
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Stroppy wrote: »

The picture from the wedding spoliers shows them by a car that looks very similar. Another sad Christmas for Ronnie perhaps :(

I hope not. If Ronnie loses the baby in a car crash I think I'll give up on the character. It would just be too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stroppy wrote: »

The hair flapping around is dark like emma and lauren, and 2 people in the car.

Crazy far out clue...

Jay mugged Lucy in 2009 she hit her head and he went back and got her a help, Maybe this time ben made him run when they went back she was dead and they had to dump the body. :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The dark blue Audi was in tonights episode parked between Whitney's and jacks flat, a good long shot as they walked from whitneys.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/sgu4o2.jpg