Options

EE: Stacey's ex "Luke", Kat's son???

2»

Comments

• Options
    KrstiKrsti Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    A bit off topic but I can't remember, was Brian Charlie's brother? Also If Sean turned out to be Kat's son then what is this going to do to Stacey knowing that Jean lied and kept secrets from her again plus finding out Sean isn't her bother after all.
  • Options
    KeibroKeibro Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he got taken in by a family in Ireland....did Viv tell Brian and get him to take Sean in as his own?

The Nuns said he was taken in by a family in Ireland.
    Did Brian and Jean live in Ireland for a time?
    I highly doubt Sean is Kat's son.

And ditto for Luke, that would just be ridiculous.

I hope it's a brand new character, with their own unique backstory.
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    GillT07 wrote: »
    That's Kyle.

sorry kyle
  • Options
    Fallon9Fallon9 Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    Luke was raised in Ireland, so I doubt if it will be Stacey's ex- .
    No doubt the search for him will be the spin-off series, and we will see him then.
    He might not get to Albert Square at all.

You really think they'd go to the whole bother of changing Kat's back story and creating a secret twin for Zoe only for him never to be an EE character? Doesn't seem likely.
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    i think luke has had a sex change,he used to be sarah who was staceys sister,and that is his secret,one of his friends the girl said when are you giong to tell her,

got confused i meant kyle,im probally on the wrong posting
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keibro wrote: »
    If he got taken in by a family in Ireland....did Viv tell Brian and get him to take Sean in as his own?

The Nuns said he was taken in by a family in Ireland.
    Did Brian and Jean live in Ireland for a time?
    I highly doubt Sean is Kat's son.

And ditto for Luke, that would just be ridiculous.

I hope it's a brand new character, with their own unique backstory.

This. I'll be very disappointed otherwise.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's important to remember that whatever you think of as fact or historically accurate in EE, Dommy boy will trample all over it and do what he wants, because he is out of control and a menace to society.

NuJordan is probably the son.
  • Options
    Millie_GrayMillie_Gray Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    I hope not! I think it will be a new character
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fallon9 wrote: »
    Kat's son will be a brand new character. He will also be Irish.

Hurrah for us irish :D
  • Options
    Alex_SullivanAlex_Sullivan Posts: 10,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never mind his identity, the question I wanna ask is how does someone simply forget giving birth to a son?
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Never mind his identity, the question I wanna ask is how does someone simply forget giving birth to a son?

Probably for the perfectly acceptable reasons already given on the show.
  • Options
    NoushNoush Posts: 4,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noush wrote: »
    Yeah I think so too

Actually, not I don't think so too lol....I'm getting so confused between Kyle Luke Sarah and all these sudden Slaters!

Ok so Kyle could be Sarah but Kyle can't be Luke so I guess it's two separate storylines, Kyle being a transgender and changing from Sarah to Kyle and a whole new character to play Kat's son Luke.

Phew!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was a very difficult birth. She was a small 13 year old girl and her body couldn't cope. She kept passing out and then regaining consciousness so didn't have full understanding of what was happening. Her mother Viv had Luke removed before she could see him.
  • Options
    summer_stesummer_ste Posts: 5,524
    Forum Member
    Was Stacey's ex Luke the guy who lived in the flat with her before she returned to Albert Sq? I liked him, I always hoped we'd see him again.

DTC likes re-using names doesn't he? Lots of Lukes, Charlies and Arthurs floating around.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Kat's got kids crawling out of her all over the place, AS. I swear I saw two of the buggers climb down her leg and off into the wild whilst she was talking to horrible Sharon the other day.