Options

The Sun: Little sister's in Big trouble

Comments

• Options
    chelle6chelle6 Posts: 5,953
    Forum Member
    Geez I am sure plenty of presenters would love the job, if she wanted it enuf she would jump outa bed.

I miss Dermot because he gave the impression he loved BB and was excited about it, the 2 of them are to dry and cynical.

Get someone a bit more fanatical I say
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ohmygosh wrote: »
    Morning all:yawn::D I don't know if I believe this story, thinks its spin in order to be able to get rid of her without going down the "she is crap" road.

I never thought of that. Do you think it was put to her to fall on the sword of being unreliable as opposed to just being rubbish?
  • Options
    Itchy NiagrasItchy Niagras Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the journalistic values of the story leave something to be desired though:

"One disgruntled fan even revealed they had stopped watching the show now Zezi is fronting it. "

ONE?:confused:FFS!
  • Options
    nairneynairney Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I think Zezi seems like she's probably quite a nice girl, but she didn't really cut it presenting live TV. Like a lot of other people on here I stopped watching BBLB a while ago because I couldn't stand Zezi's style of "presenting". Like a lot of other people on here, I didn't really think George was anything special. However I happened to catch the show yesterday during Zezi's absence and thought he did a pretty good job - he seemed much more relaxed and in control without her. In fact, I actually thought that it had been planned all along because the show ran so smoothly (apart from a couple of fluffed lines and stupid health and safety / daft vendor sections - but that's an improvement surely?) I wouldn't have guessed that George had been told to do the whole show, on his own at the last minute...

I'm tempted to agree with the conspiracy theorists that there's maybe else something going on here.
  • Options
    charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I feel for her as well. As per my original post I am not denying that she has done an awful job of presenting BBLB, but she honestly should never have been given the job in the first place. Surely C4 have practice runs and audition processes??????????????

As i stated before, she has obviously lost all motivation to do the job as since BBLB 1st episode, she has been slated and badly criticised. I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't face getting out of bed yesterday + that we won't be seeing much more of her in the fututre!

Agreed again. :)

She must be feeling like sh$t right now.
  • Options
    slliwslliw Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    She is really crap at her job though, I mean ive got mates that don't even watch BBLB and have seen her on tv at my place and complained that her presenting skills are so bad. For me her biggest flaw is talking over the guests before giving them a chance to respond. I mean all she has to do is keep quiet and nod, how difficult is that??????? :eek:
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Apart from one aside I haven't seen anything in the media commenting about her presenting skills. The media is quoting what viewers have been saying rather than expressing their own opinion. It's as if there's there a wall of silence, most odd.
  • Options
    sonicshadowsonicshadow Posts: 8,388
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Apart from one aside I haven't seen anything in the media commenting about her presenting skills. The media is quoting what viewers have been saying rather than expressing their own opinion. It's as if there's there a wall of silence, most odd.
    See this article:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/tv/2008/06/big_brothers_little_brother_lo.html.
  • Options
    Jason_Brown166Jason_Brown166 Posts: 427
    Forum Member
    George Lamb is wooden and hates Big Brother.

The only reason he's a 'fav' is because Zezi made him look good.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Some of the journalistic values of the story leave something to be desired though:

"One disgruntled fan even revealed they had stopped watching the show now Zezi is fronting it. "

ONE?:confused:FFS!

Well that's Emma (friend of the celebs) Cox for you.

No mention the show has hundreds of thousands fewer viewers or that it was moved out of it's 7.30 slot.
  • Options
    pierre_gustavepierre_gustave Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George Lamb is wooden.

The only reason he's a 'fav' is because Zezi made him look good.

Zezi would make a tree look good as far as presenting goes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Hi...

I've watched all the BBLB's this series (and before that) and really thought that Zezi was just starting to relax a bit and get it together, but then the Davina interview on friday was a shambles, the fact that it wasn't even in her own dressing room says a lot and Davina kept trying to make it obvious that Zezi was doing a bad job.

George isn't really suited either though. He is borrrring and just not interested or enthusiastic enough. I'd rather have a bad presenter that is exciting about the show than a good one who is not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    Full Moon wrote: »
    He looks heaps older - and what about all that distinguished greying :rolleyes:

yeah, the whole 'model' thing...omg..its terrible haha:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    moonlily wrote: »
    I thought Caroline Flack was excellent on BBBM, far too good for just one week,she'd be great on BBLB:)

Totally agree, she could stand in for Davina too - with a little more practice of course ;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone who appeared to have inside info on the big Zezi thread mentioned something about how she wouldn't get in the car. No couldn't or didn't - wouldn't. Which to me suggested a car was sent for her but she decided not to go to work for whatever reason.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I saw this, this song came into my head. :eek:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MtG_y3Z6_pQ
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    sebright wrote: »
    It says he's a model. What does he model?

Stair Lifts?:confused:
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
  • Options
    pierre_gustavepierre_gustave Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone who appeared to have inside info on the big Zezi thread mentioned something about how she wouldn't get in the car. No couldn't or didn't - wouldn't. Which to me suggested a car was sent for her but she decided not to go to work for whatever reason.

Couldn't .
    Wouldn't.
    Can't.
    Shan't.
    Gone.
    Good.
  • Options
    trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ooh, I missed that. Could you link to the post?
  • Options
    codacoda Posts: 5,337
    Forum Member
    So what would have happened if she was the sole presenter. Test card and music.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    jake4bb wrote: »

BB producers/bosses should get rid of her and try and get Caroline Flack or Konnie Huq

I'd quite like to "Konnie Huq" Caroline Flack right up the ****!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,226
    Forum Member
    twinklexx wrote: »
    Does your boss phone you to make sure you're on time?

I heard Richard Branson phones everyone at Virgin to make sure they're up on time. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,226
    Forum Member

of course there would have been a car. They don't leave the poor lambs to get in by themselves.
  • Options
    PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course there would have been a car. They don't leave the poor lambs to get in by themselves.
    Quite possibly. The "poor lamb" George clearly got to work on time.