The "Anybody To Win But Joey Essex" Campaign

Comments

• sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Well, that Croc challenge tonight was highly tedious...........I completed essential chores whilst that guff was on. :D
    I couldn't believe how EASY that trial was. I remember a fairly similar one with David Gest where he was in a rather confined space - rising water - and he was nose-to-nose with the critters. Joey had LOADS of room to swim around two crocs with band-aids on their snouts!
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    I am in:D

Fed up with fake thick people on my tv all the time, let someone with some degree of talent win! And fed up with ITV attempting to brain wash us into making Joey in:mad::p
  • hannah_337hannah_337 Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't have anything against Joey particularly. But the way ITV are ramming him down our throats, and the ITV2 program which seems to forget that anyone else exists in the show at all are making it boring. So yes, I'm in. :)
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im in, i have been ever since i heard this prat was going in the jungle..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    IN and then some
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm in

I refuse to celebrate deliberate idiocy.
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joey essex is the kind of guy that gets his McDonald's from the drive thru then takes it inside to eat.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • dpmd_Londondpmd_London Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    Joey essex is the kind of guy that gets his McDonald's from the drive thru then takes it inside to eat.

:D Brilliant!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I'm in - first encountered him in Through the Keyhole and thought he was getting a living out of minimal talent - I just don't like this 'I'm so thick but cute' act
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even find him 'cute'. Everything about him is just ludicrous. The hair, the fake tan, the teeth, the fact he wears a watch on his ankle as a 'Joey Essex fashion accessory', the fact he talks about himself in the third person (he did this tonight on the show and I just cringed).
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Kim_Bolton wrote: »
    Me too. If I had a room 101 he'd be the first in, followed by the rest of them from TOWIE

I'm in too. I have NEVER voted in IAC but will do this time. I would really like Steve Davis, David, Kienan or Laila to win - thus far.

I have to agree with you too about Room 101 - would also like to see all the Real Housewives franchises dumped in there too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so behind this campaign!! :mad:
    Count me in and then some!!!

Especially after the reprehensible headlines on the front pages (FRONT PAGES!!!) of the tabloids today!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/5277648/Suicide-mum-is-watching-over-Joey-Essex-says-his-nan-Linda-Sims.html

For the media and his family to use this kind of cynical ploy to up his support on a celebrity entertainment show is beyond belief!!
    This "man" must NOT win!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately others with huge potential to be entertaining e.g. David will be wasted as the programme makers focus on this idiot .....
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh what the hell sign me up :D
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know it makes sense :D
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abcd wrote: »
    Lol so 20 people on a forum are going to stop someone with 2 and half million voteaholic twitter fans. Ive heard it all now

Wonder just how many of them he bought!!
    2 'n a half million probably:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wulfster wrote: »
    I am so behind this campaign!! :mad:
    Count me in and then some!!!

Especially after the reprehensible headlines on the front pages (FRONT PAGES!!!) of the tabloids today!!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/5277648/Suicide-mum-is-watching-over-Joey-Essex-says-his-nan-Linda-Sims.html

For the media and his family to use this kind of cynical ploy to up his support on a celebrity entertainment show is beyond belief!!
    This "man" must NOT win!

Oh boy, I knew the X-Factor style sob story would end up being used somewhere :rolleyes:
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    I'm in too, can't stand the twerp. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I hope this works.
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    josh20 wrote: »
    I hope this works.

I think this all depends on how many Twitter followers uni-tooth has bought. CBB was won by a female version of this idiot only because of her Twitter followers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    I think this all depends on how many Twitter followers uni-tooth has bought. CBB was won by a female version of this idiot only because of her Twitter followers.

Does he have the most Twitter followers out of all of them?
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    josh20 wrote: »
    Does he have the most Twitter followers out of all of them?

Yes but only from what's been posted on DS. I thankfully hadn't a clue who he was..:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »

Maybe but IAC has a far bigger and more mature audience than BB on C5 and even if every single Twitter follower voted, it would still not come close to the number of votes you'd get if every other viewer voted.

Besides, some people follow celebs who they don't even like!
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He didn't take long to guess 'crocodile', did he? Fake little prick :mad: