Rav Wilding and Chantelle

avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
Forum Member
✭✭
:eek: Apparently the lovely Rav Wilding is going out with Chantelle Houghton!! I did not see that one coming at all.

Bit disappointed in Rav actually. I thought he'd be more likely to pick someone with a few brains. Ah well.

(Apologies if there is already a thread on this - I did look, but couldn't find one).

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such a shame!

He goes for brassy types though, sadly. He was engaged to one of Rio Ferdinand's exes for a while.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't he also date welsh one from big brother that did sleb coach trip with Bianca Jagger - her name escapes me
  • asp746asp746 Posts: 7,286
    Forum Member
    hope they make a go of it. unfortunately i cant help thinking rav's a bit of a ladies man and it'll all end in tears.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't he also date welsh one from big brother that did sleb coach trip with Bianca Jagger - her name escapes me

Imogen Thomas? First I've heard of that.
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have a link to where to read this story please? I have to say Im surprised myself but then again she does seem a nice sweet girl so he could do alot worse :D
  • avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised because I thought he was engaged! But apparently he split with his fiancee in December 2009. I didn't know he usually went for the brassy types...he seems to be quite an intelligent guy, so I was really quite surprised that he went for Chantelle!
  • parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member

Do you mean Bianca Gascoigne?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, that was Bianca Gascoigne. I don't think 'Coach Trip' is really Bianca Jagger's bag. :D
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And there was me assuming he was a man of taste :(

Rav how could you? :cry:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend lives just across the street from Chantelle and he said he'd seen 'a bloke off the telly. you'd know him if you see him' coming out of her house but we had no idea who he meant (well could be anyone really on that description).

Now we know
  • currykevcurrykev Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He packs a mean truncheon!
    Being an ex copper, that does hint at him being rather stupid.
  • Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I may be the only one, but I wish them the best if the tabs are right for once. I've always thought she was a sweetheart and even if she comes across a bit dim at times there's no malice in it. He could do much worse. I just hope it won't end up with more heartbreak for her.
  • cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they make a very sweet couple. Chantelle is a lovely, down to earth girl and deserves some happiness. He seems a decent bloke, hope he treats her well.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    Do you mean Bianca Gascoigne?

lol i did indeed mean gascoigne:) don't know what came over me:o:o:o
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I do not understand this, isn't Rav engaged? I am sure I read a headline recently he had gotten engaged and yet we see him in a pic with Chantelle. Honestley these celebs change their partners like underwear it is very hard to keep up!!!!
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did have a very brief fling with Imogen Thomas, it was mentioned in my local paper a while back by Imogen that they were seeing each other.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not understand this, isn't Rav engaged? I am sure I read a headline recently he had gotten engaged and yet we see him in a pic with Chantelle. Honestley these celebs change their partners like underwear it is very hard to keep up!!!!

It must have been a whirlwind engagement - and a whirlwind break-up - but he definitely split with his fiancee some time ago.
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope it works out, they both seem like lovely people. Chantelle could do with a little luck in love, she's a sweetheart.
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I think they look really cute together. I hope it works out for them.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    He's gone right down in my estimation, I would have thought he'd want someone with more than a single brain cell.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Odd couple.
  • birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She seemed very sweet on UBB. I hope they can find happiness together.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Think this thread is a bit harsh. Chantelle comes across as a really lovely girl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    just seen ok ad saying she is over preston having fallen in love again...bit soon to be falling "in love" again no???