EE The upcoming arrest in the Lucy murder case

2»

Comments

• Options
    munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Hopefully Pam. It would be karma as she killed her son.

What's the story here, I missed it I think.
  • Options
    moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They could always blame nick cotton say he used to sell drugs to lucy
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It should be someone really random. What about Sarah Cairns (the weirdo who stalked Martin)?
  • Options
    johnboybetterjohnboybetter Posts: 1,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might be Denise, she is being underused at the moment a bit so I can see it being her.
  • Options
    Louise_HammondLouise_Hammond Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    I'm predicting masood. would test Jane's loyalties as I think he's the 1 person in ee that Jane cares for out of the beale family. she will be in turmoil but would never sacrifice bobby for him of his freedom. there is no other reason for it to be masood

then again Ben's arrest could prompt Kathy's return....
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Which actor is going for a break? or panto, it will be them. :D
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prepare for every single person connected to the storyline to be arrested one after another until Bobby is nicked at Christmas. ;)
  • Options
    Peg ODwyerPeg ODwyer Posts: 43,107
    Forum Member
    What's the story here, I missed it I think.

as far as I can remember it was some sort of mercy killing, as he was very ill & dying anyhow, so it is nowhere near on the same level as outright murder. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm not remembering it correctly.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peg ODwyer wrote: »
    as far as I can remember it was some sort of mercy killing, as he was very ill & dying anyhow, so it is nowhere near on the same level as outright murder. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm not remembering it correctly.

Murder is murder Pegs. It would be sweet karma if the unhinged psychopath McBeale framed Pam for Lucy.
  • Options
    bunny93bunny93 Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    I can't see max or abi getting arrested. Lauren knows that Bobby killed Lucy and surely she wouldn't let her family take the blame
  • Options
    -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Well looks like it's deffo gonna be Max now with taking a year off
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Murder is murder Pegs. It would be sweet karma if the unhinged psychopath McBeale framed Pam for Lucy.

Only because euthanasia is illegal in UK
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wanting to have her daughter adopted doesn't make her a brat, if anything Ian & Jane are being selfish insisting that Beth stay with them, she is Cindy's daughter and so they should back and respect her wishes

I agree. They don't see how that will make it difficult for cindy.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noooo :( why do you think Max?

Because with his break it seems fairly obvious and makes sense. Also opens up the storyline for Lauren's return.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Which actor is going for a break? or panto, it will be them. :D

Max then :)
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know with Jake Wood take a year out it will probably be Max but I hope not it would be far more interesting if it was Denise or Ben with their connections to the Beales
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like it will be Max. There had to be some reason we saw him walk towards the house but nothing came of it yet.

Agree my moneys on poor Max.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it may be Max, although this is based solely on the fact I can't shift the feeling he helped Jane dump Lucy's body.

So ok, there's been no suggestion of that, but even though unlike many, I was fine with the who, in the who killed Lucy SL, found it hard to see how Jane could move Lucy on her own. I know Jane is no waif and Lucy was mega slim, but still!

And the fact that Max thought Abie killed Lucy upto the reveal week, makes me think he could be involved more and maybe this involvement is that gets him nicked.

Course most probably totally wrong and if so,I'd go for Billy!
  • Options
    Foxworth_CraneFoxworth_Crane Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    it'll end up being someone that isn't a regular character

ITA. And having it be a total stranger, who perhaps is already some some kind of criminal and would create a different kind of moral dilemma for the Beales, as well as future revenge potential against them (if they don't come forward with the truth).
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITA. And having it be a total stranger, who perhaps is already some some kind of criminal and would create a different kind of moral dilemma for the Beales, as well as future revenge potential against them (if they don't come forward with the truth).

I very much doubt it, that isn't how the writers go about things these days