CS Todd and Tony

2»

Comments

• Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How come Todd and Tony are best pals now. A strange sudden relationships development out of nowhere.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's have more Tony and Todd scenes
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps Todd is now going to be a softer,nicer character.
  • Louise_HartLouise_Hart Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come Todd and Tony are best pals now. A strange sudden relationships development out of nowhere.
    What bought them together was thier hatred for Callam:D
    Let's have more Tony and Todd scenes

I second that:cool:
  • A Bad ThrillerA Bad Thriller Posts: 333
    Forum Member
    Tony Stewart is the best thing to happen to Coronation Street in ages. He is the normal bad guy that hasn't been turned into this seasons killer. The actor is natural and they should have kept him with Liz McDonald or at least reunite them.

His relationship with Jason Grimshaw is a highlight for me. He really loves him dearly despite the past appearance of him not caring at all. I'd like him to have another son so Jason has another brother.

I like his relationship with Liz and I haven't rooted for a Liz relationship since her and Jim McDonald. Something I didn't think would happen ever.

Todd Grimshaw is obviously jealous of his and Jason's relationship and wants that with Tony as well. They're both cocky and have a similar mindset if Todd just grew up. I hope they share more scenes or we see Todd's real dad (a taste I would not want Stuart Blackburn to be in charge of.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    I think Todd should work for Tony again.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like them both as well. I hope Tony is a long term character, and they don't turn him into a pantomime baddie. I like that he's just an average bloke, with a bit of a dark side. His scenes with Todd and Jason have been enjoyable to watch. And I thought his acting was really good when Jason was attacked.
  • zsazsazsazsazsazsazsazsa Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Both great actors I loved their scenes together.

Yes I think they are probably two of the strongest actors in Corrie, they make such a refreshing change from any scene that involves with Carla, her nasal twang.
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both great characters and actors. As others have said Tony is a decent hardman and not a caricature, same as Todd, whose storylines are not just based round his sexuality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Tony and Todd make a shifty twosome. Jason is the nice guy and they're are lot darker. I like the dynamic. Though hopefully Todd has learned his lesson on where and when to take risks ... i.e. not with loft flooring :D

I would also like to see Tony back with Liz. She needs a character like Tony (I see similarities to Jim).