In the closet Lesbian celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hilary Clinton was rumoured to have had an affair with her aide Huma Abedin some years back. Many political blogs had fun with that one.
    Da Brat and Mariah Carey rumoured to have been special friends. Even stranger than that pairing, I heard about Amber Rose and designer Diane Von Furstenberg being lovers. And that Diane with her money and contacts had attempted to get Amber initiated with the fashion set post Amber's break up with Kanye West -another alleged closet case.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I've never seen any rumours about Liz McClarnon, which is actually somewhat surprising given that she seems to have been perpetually single for a fair while.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    liz is always dating someone sometimes engaged it never lasts long which makes me wonder about her.
    No kids not saying anyone who gets to their thirties without being married or having kids is gay just a vibe I get.
    Also she was quite tomboyish at the start of the band.
    As for mariah as a die hard fan who's read almost every interview on her I can say I don't believe she is.
    Mariah is way too feminine never photographed without nails high heels and short skirts.
    She also denied it recently in an interview with the avdocate saying if someone wants to think she's bi they can.
    But that she has gay female friends but isn't whitney & janet
    I can defintely believe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    leapycol wrote: »
    2004 is a good place to start... :D

So do you really believe Cheryl and Kimberley have something?
  • barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talking about beards- isn't Katie Holmes rumoured to be Tom Cruise's beard and Kelly Preston ,John Travolta's ? I am always really suspicious of people who have tons of g'f's or b/f's - like Gerard Butler always has a new girl and Jennifer Aniston always has a new guy ?
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    liz is always dating someone sometimes engaged it never lasts long which makes me wonder about her.
    No kids not saying anyone who gets to their thirties without being married or having kids is gay just a vibe I get.
    Also she was quite tomboyish at the start of the band.
    As for mariah as a die hard fan who's read almost every interview on her I can say I don't believe she is.
    Mariah is way too feminine never photographed without nails high heels and short skirts.
    She also denied it recently in an interview with the avdocate saying if someone wants to think she's bi they can.
    But that she has gay female friends but isn't whitney & janet
    I can defintely believe.

You do know that some lesbians are very feminine don't you? They're not all butch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    chupachups wrote: »
    So do you really believe Cheryl and Kimberley have something?

There is a lot of stuff out there which certainly suggests this
  • Visitor QVisitor Q Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barrowgirl wrote: »
    I am always really suspicious of people who have tons of g'f's or b/f's - like Gerard Butler always has a new girl and Jennifer Aniston always has a new guy ?

[cough]Clooney[/cough]

Sorry, wrong thread.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, let me get this straight. If you never date someone, you are gay. If you date loads of people, you are gay. The logic here is hilarious :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    Do you genuinely believe that a lesbian cannot also be ultra girly? :confused:
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »

I know a lot of lesbians, and 95% of them are incredibly girly. Not that there is anything wrong with being butch, but the assumption is annoying.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »

I never understand this idea that all lesbians are butch.

Just like not all straight girls, like make up and pink and small ugly dogs, skirts and all that crap. Some like playing video games, and wearing jeans and tshirts etc.

Of all the lesbians I've met (including dates and LGBT uni groups) they're all just like my straight female friends. Girly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    leapycol wrote: »
    There is a lot of stuff out there which certainly suggests this

To be fair, I wouldn't mind if it was true and they were together, they would be a really hot couple because, let's be honest, Cheryl and Kimberley are gorgeous.
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course many lesbians are femme I was just saying mariah is not gay come on have you seen the way she is with nick.
    And also luis miguel there were those photos once where she was all over him on the sunbeds seriously.
    If someone was gay there's no way they'd be able to fake that no would they want to since they wouldn't be attratced to men.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    chupachups wrote: »
    To be fair, I wouldn't mind if it was true and they were together, they would be a really hot couple because, let's be honest, Cheryl and Kimberley are gorgeous.

:D I couldn't agree more
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cher Lloyd is making me suspicious. Can't go a sentence without mentioning how much she loves her new boyfriend, how she wants to marry him and have his kids etc
    Forum Member
    Cher Lloyd is making me suspicious. Can't go a sentence without mentioning how much she loves her new boyfriend, how she wants to marry him and have his kids etc

Speaking of X-Factor people, weren't there rumours that Katie Waissel is a lesbian?
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Speaking of X-Factor people, weren't there rumours that Katie Waissel is a lesbian?

No, you misheard. They were calling her a 'has been'. Easy mistake.
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    No, you misheard. They were calling her a 'has been'. Easy mistake.

Lol. About right though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member

I'm beginning to wonder that too.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Latifah
    Gina Yashere
  • barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes,George Clooney is straight I agree, but the rumours have been swirling about Gerard Butler for a long time....
  • GaditanoGaditano Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Queen Latifah
    Gina Yashere

Queen Latifah came out (better late than never!) to an American magazine earlier this year.

Gina ? It wouldn't surprise me.

Somebody else who recently came out is the BBC newsreader Jane Hill. Not the biggest star in the celebrity sky, I know, but the more the merrier!
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't aware Latifah came out. I just thought she was following the Jodie Foster route by not saying either way. And more importantly not hiding her girlfriend.
    Forum Member
    Gaditano wrote: »
    Queen Latifah came out (better late than never!) to an American magazine earlier this year.

Gina ? It wouldn't surprise me.

Somebody else who recently came out is the BBC newsreader Jane Hill. Not the biggest star in the celebrity sky, I know, but the more the merrier!

On about BBC presenters, is it just me, or do there seem to be a lot of lesbians and alleged lesbians working for the BBC?