In the closet Lesbian celebs! Who are they?

1141516171820»

Comments

• CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    The Achele thing got so absurd when Cory Monteith died a select few said "good, now they can be together" :o

Yeah, that was a bit too far.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Yeah, that was a bit too far.

The internet really does give delusional people an outlet they didn't have before. Quite scary. I think it even turns people delusional if they believe the hilarious nonsense they read on there. I echo your thoughts on the l chat, I can't believe its not a parody. I had to stop going on it a long time ago. Some say data lounge is even worse or at least as bad, but I've never been on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    The internet really does give delusional people an outlet they didn't have before. Quite scary. I think it even turns people delusional if they believe the hilarious nonsense they read on there. I echo your thoughts on the l chat, I can't believe its not a parody. I had to stop going on it a long time ago. Some say data lounge is even worse or at least as bad, but I've never been on it.

Tumblr in particular. Full of nutters. I've found one blog claiming random words were offensive. The internet it's a cave of wonders sometimes really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tumblr in particular. Full of nutters. I've found one blog claiming random words were offensive. The internet it's a cave of wonders sometimes really.

The "Larry" stuff is hilarious and depressing. So much reaching! It scares me how anyone can read the reasons they give and think they might be on to something :o:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    The "Larry" stuff is hilarious and depressing. So much reaching! It scares me how anyone can read the reasons they give and think they might be on to something :o:D

Harry touched Louis' arm and now they're definitely shagging.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemma Collins - she likes munchin
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    The snowboarder Jenny Jones pings a bit for me. Not really sure why, but she does. My gaydar is terrible though.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do know some things about this group (some you claim I can't possibly know even though you don't know me). I don't know whether those fans are right or not about 'Larry' as a functioning entity if you like (I wouldn't divulge if I did tbh, it's their private biz), but I would laugh my head off if it turned out to have foundation.

I'd send you a basket of buns with little matching bridegroom figurines on as a consolation prize because, after all this mammoth effort you put in to deride and sneer at just about everything not the party line, you'd sure have earned it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I do know some things about this group (some you claim I can't possibly know even though you don't know me). I don't know whether those fans are right or not about 'Larry' as a functioning entity if you like (I wouldn't divulge if I did tbh, it's their private biz), but I would laugh my head off if it turned out to have foundation.

I'd send you a basket of buns with little matching bridegroom figurines on as a consolation prize because, after all this mammoth effort you put in to deride and sneer at just about everything not the party line, you'd sure have earned it.

Why are you so pressed about my posts? Jeez :o

I just said many of the reasons they give are ridiculous, which is true. You can't deny that. If it turned out to be true I would also find it pretty funny too :D All I have ever said is that people acting as if something is a fact when they have no proof is hypocritical. Some on here act as if there can't possibly be proof someone is straight but there is proof someone is gay. Hardly fair huh? Us bisexuals also get short shrift!
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Us bisexuals also get short shrift!

You should try being one of us ugly buggers. We get no shrift at all!
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

Lmao :D
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do NOT see the point in the moral outrage displayed on an entertainment forum about celebrities (of whom we know things aren't always straightforward) and who thrive on gossip and ignore what doesn't suit them, leading their lives with or without us.

If it comforts the old moral compass (which seems to be in effect to jump on someone every day), nobody is trying to say everyone is gay, everyone is closeted, everyone is this and that, I myself have argued against it for some people. People like me, say, keep an open mind, because there's plenty of evidence to show the closet in effect and the entertainment machine is naughty, and full of tricks. If you take your cues solely from the straight side of life (which you seem to be at pains to show) then you shut your eyes to what else might be happening. In the things I know for sure, I have done my homework on. I don't get stuff right all the time, have apologised where I've got it wrong, but there are things I know to be true that I''d stand by in a court of law, lol!

I find fandoms usually silly too, I find they can be childish and fantastical, but so honestly WHAT? It's their world, be they right, part-right or wrong. All this faux, faux outrage over same-sex couples being shipped by a bunch of fans and particularly targeting them for the moral flag-waving....come on. The stars/celebs wouldn't even care as much as you do!

It comes across as absolutely bizarre to me to chase people round an entertainment forum, turning a Who's Gay? thread into a Who's Not Gay? thread just because the straight side of your bisexuality seems mortally offended by peoples guesses, hints and (sometimes) correctness. In the grand scheme of things, so what?

I'll say no more on this but I'm gonna save you that hamper for if you ever become more amenable to the little idea that other people are not always being nasty and cruel when they have an opinion on these matters.

Sorry for the long posts, but ah, you're worth it. ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I do NOT see the point in the moral outrage displayed on an entertainment forum about celebrities (of whom we know things aren't always straightforward) and who thrive on gossip and ignore what doesn't suit them, leading their lives with or without us.

If it comforts the old moral compass (which seems to be in effect to jump on someone every day), nobody is trying to say everyone is gay, everyone is closeted, everyone is this and that, I myself have argued against it for some people. People like me, say, keep an open mind, because there's plenty of evidence to show the closet in effect and the entertainment machine is naughty, and full of tricks. If you take your cues solely from the straight side of life (which you seem to be at pains to show) then you shut your eyes to what else might be happening. In the things I know for sure, I have done my homework on. I don't get stuff right all the time, have apologised where I've got it wrong, but there are things I know to be true that I''d stand by in a court of law, lol!

I find fandoms usually silly too, I find they can be childish and fantastical, but so honestly WHAT? It's their world, be they right, part-right or wrong. All this faux, faux outrage over same-sex couples being shipped by a bunch of fans and particularly targeting them for the moral flag-waving....come on. The stars/celebs wouldn't even care as much as you do!

It comes across as absolutely bizarre to me to chase people round an entertainment forum, turning a Who's Gay? thread into a Who's Not Gay? thread just because the straight side of your bisexuality seems mortally offended by peoples guesses, hints and (sometimes) correctness. In the grand scheme of things, so what?

I'll say no more on this but I'm gonna save you that hamper for if you ever become more amenable to the little idea that other people are not always being nasty and cruel when they have an opinion on these matters.

Sorry for the long posts, but ah, you're worth it. ;-)

Thanks for you dedication ;-)
    You have misinterpreted my complaints, as others have too. I am not morally outraged people might suggest someone is gay, I am annoyed when people suggest someone is lying with no proof. It is insulting when certain posters (not you) refuse to believe anyone is straight and in a happy heterosexual relationship. It's a double standard I don't like. These threads used to be funny and just tongue in cheek.

My straight male friend often got told he was gay at school and people have tried to tell me that I'm not bisexual etc or that homosexuality doesn't exist etc. perhaps these experiences do make me more sensitive.

As for shipping, I only have issues with the ones who are horrible to their real life partners, aka Larry shippers targeted Eleanor. I find it a bit odd, but often harmless.