Options

Nokia Lumia 920/820

2»

Comments

• Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had Lumia 800 before and compared to it 920 does not feel that heavy. It has 2Ah battery and there's lens stabiliser etc., it's going to weigh something.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    You could create a group of phone contacts and work with the group. Or make all your contacts to belong somewhere and show only those belonging to a certain account. I use google for this. You can link contacts from different accounts if they are the same person.

Yeah I was thinking of doing that after I posted. I notice I have no contacts at all with them boxes unticked but my phone contacts mixed in with the others included.
    So I'm guessing my contacts have been added to one of the accounts (probably my hotmail) so when I untick this it's as if I have no contacts at all.

Loving the phone in general though, just miss some apps from my iPhone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the double post, but does wireless charging put your phone into a state like airplane mode?
    I had someone telling me they couldn't ring me, and after I pulled my phone off the charger messages started coming through from a couple of hours before.
  • Options
    PriliclaPrilicla Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few grips:

No call time history, no preminant signal display on the screen all the time, no custom sms alert ringtones and can`t switch off phone will charging, keeps switch on again but other than that it is great:)
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a list of incoming and outgoing calls. Or do you mean something else?
  • Options
    PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This syncing thing can be a pita. You end up with loads of stupid email contacts you've never used & dozens of duplicates.
  • Options
    PriliclaPrilicla Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    There's a list of incoming and outgoing calls. Or do you mean something else?

How long the calls were made in out and incoming. Also making a call the call length time on screen.