Holly Willoughby Puts Katie Hopkins In Her Place

1235»

Comments

• Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if India will turn out to be a bit of a Goa like her mum.
    vidalia wrote: »
    She's obviously a bad Mumbai all accounts. She speaks a load of Uttar Pradesh.
    Any Moradabad jokes.
    vidalia wrote: »
    She needs to Hyderabad opinions because she's running out of Lucknow and making a right Assam of herself. I couldn't Kerala less what she thinks.
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I don't want to put a Dhampur on things but she's Dhanbad for her own reputation
    Kochi cow.

A lot of jabs at Kate, I see. Pun-jabs no less!
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares really? Two mums disagreeing- hardly important enough to make the news headlines. Both trying to shout the loudest to gain media attention. They probably had a right laugh together after the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I cannot stand this woman and her crazy trollish views. Her tweets are astounding. I watched the interview in question, couldn't believe it. The other lady responded quite robustly I thought.
    My view is, that yes there there are certain names I dislike/associate with a certain group if you will in society however I would never judge a child by name. It is ridiculous to do so as they haven't chosen it for themselves. Slightly different example, but Apple or Princess, how can you possibly judge either child without meeting them and in any case how can you judge a child? It disturbs me that a child can be so cruelly judged based on their name.
  • seawitchseawitch Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A key point in Katy Hopkins's article in the "Mail" was her statement that her children are currently in a state school but she hopes to send them to private schools soon. This is probably a desperate attempt to raise her profile so she becomes a high earner in the media.

BTW I criticised Holly in "The Voice " thread but in this interview I thought Holly came over really well.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,811
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I cannot stand this woman and her crazy trollish views.....

Can I stop you right there, isn't that exactly why she's a regular on This Morning and isn't that why she says the things she does?

Who can forget these photos of 2007 that a passing photographer just happened to snap. She knows the game and managed to bait and hook 3m people last week, over something so trivial as names.
  • jonner101jonner101 Posts: 3,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's clearly trolling or attention seeking and being pretty successful judging by the youtube views

It gets her on TV and in the press, and will probably get her some work on some cheap reality program somewhere.

Edit yep saw some post above that there is some sort of big brother program coming up.
  • Teodoro_CriderTeodoro_Crider Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Holly did no such thing. All she did was cringe just like Schofield did. It was the woman sitting next to Katie that did all the questioning.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2359397/Now-Katie-Hopkins-hits-ginger-babies-harder-love.html

Now I know she is just coming out with this sh*t for attention.

No intelligent adult would honestly hold those views, surely? I'm convinced CBB beckons
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2359397/Now-Katie-Hopkins-hits-ginger-babies-harder-love.html

No intelligent adult would honestly hold those views, surely? I'm convinced CBB beckons

She was on The Wright Stuff this morning spouting the same type of rubbish & she was adamant she wasn't doing it for attention:rolleyes:
    Unfortunately Matthew Wright seemed to find her hilarious which she was clearing lapping up.
    A bit off topic but when I looked at that picture, there seems to be a distinct lack of warmth between her & her kids, look at her carefully placed hands, no interaction whatsoever, she looks so cold & emotionless.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just tweeted to warn of an impending appearance on Channel Five News, at half-past six. She'll be discussing why mothers should not feel guilty about leaving their kids to go to work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's the most boring troll imaginable simply because she's so obvious. To be a good troll requires great subtlety. I still can't believe the majority of the public appear to fall for her routine.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And then Andy Murray put Holly Willoughby in her place!!!!!!!!!! Cutting someone off and telling them to stop isn't good interviewing nor is asking a professional sports star when is he getting married
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    And then Andy Murray put Holly Willoughby in her place!!!!!!!!!! Cutting someone off and telling them to stop isn't good interviewing nor is asking a professional sports star when is he getting married

This Morning has not resembled anything coming close to professional for years and years. I've not liked it since Richard & Judy left, and even when they were running things TM was still lowbrow fluff.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Supposedly she won't be coming back to This Morning after it was put to a viewer vote, I wonder how long that will actually last.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just realised she looks like like Gelfling from The Dark Crystal...

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/gelfling-Jen.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/10/article-2359397-0828300A000005DC-6_306x423.jpg

Who knew Jim Henson was a clairvoyant?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just realised she looks like like Gelfling from The Dark Crystal...

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/gelfling-Jen.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/10/article-2359397-0828300A000005DC-6_306x423.jpg

Who knew Jim Henson was a clairvoyant?

Oh that is totally unfair and out of order.
    Gelfling has soft caring eyes and a kindly empathetic look.
    The one in the Daily Mail doesn't.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    It was hilarious when she said that she doesn't like geographical names such as Brooklyn or London and Phil asked her was India not a geographical name :D

It's her kids I feel sorry for. I wish she would keep her trolling to things that don't affect them :(

I laughed out loud when Phil caught her out with that, invisible slap to her face!!! It even made me like him a little bit, for a little while :D
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    She's been quite active in the media lately, CBB is around the corner and La Brick managed to get herself in the last one - could this be a plan because she's going into the house?

You could be on to something there , there is an influx of Katie Hopkins "shocking" outbursts of late- must be something to it
  • tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    You could be on to something there , there is an influx of Katie Hopkins "shocking" outbursts of late- must be something to it

Definitely wanting on some kind of reality show as she is now going on about how ginger babies are harder to love. As a ginger I find this quite hilarious and feeling she is really trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least if she goes on a reality show I won't get a nasty surprise when her ugly mug appears. I'm unlikely to watch anything that might have her on it like CBB or IAC.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's the most boring troll imaginable simply because she's so obvious. To be a good troll requires great subtlety. I still can't believe the majority of the public appear to fall for her routine.

This!