Options

James Barton vs Cain Dingle?

Comments

• Options
    Beady Eye 2013Beady Eye 2013 Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Considering there has barely been any information we are rather all excited aren't we!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Cain he is my fav character in my fav soap
  • Options
    peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    I only watch two soaps and the other is Corrie! I do remember Charlie Stubbs and how awful he was to women, but I was hoping that the actor is more than a one trick pony and can play a different type of man. I was quite upset when toxic Tracy hit him with the ornament/lamp thingy. If the writers make him into another Charlie Stubbs then I will be very disappointed. Would they do this do you think Peaches?;)

I don't know, but he's got a rather villainous face, I can't imagine him as being nice. Just so long as he doesn't rip someone's earrings off lol!
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peaches41 wrote: »
    I don't know, but he's got a rather villainous face, I can't imagine him as being nice. Just so long as he doesn't rip someone's earrings off lol!

:D

...or try to drown Robbie in a bath.
  • Options
    Amazee-DayzeeAmazee-Dayzee Posts: 1,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I'm sure people would be cheering if he drowned the Robbit in a bath.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just as long as he doesn't swig his beer when it is nearly finished and wear that green coat... wonder if he will be sexy Charlie haircut or long haired Charlie cut!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I'm sure people would be cheering if he drowned the Robbit in a bath.

Cheer!!!! I'd make a statue of him out of solid gold if he did that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheer!!!! I'd make a statue of him out of solid gold if he did that!

JR are you trying to steal HoL's crown as biggest ED's character hater? I am starting to think that you hate Robbit more than HoL - and I - hate Princess Dobbeh :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MissLola wrote: »
    JR are you trying to steal HoL's crown as biggest ED's character hater? I am starting to think that you hate Robbit more than HoL - and I - hate Princess Dobbeh :D:D

:D:D:D

I'd like to think we are all equal in that aspect! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Debbie Dingle or Robbie Lawson - who deserves to spend 6 months in prison!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debbie Dingle or Robbie Lawson - who deserves to spend 6 months in prison!?

6 months for Robbie and 60 years for Dobbeh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    6 lifetime sentences for Robbie and 60 years for Dobbeh.

Sorry i had to correct your error in that post! :)
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As Star seems to be absent, as a part time Debbie devotee I must protest at that. She deserves a good whipping yes, but not that long in jail!:eek: Tracy Barlow didn't get that for murdering someone!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As Star seems to be absent, as a part time Debbie devotee I must protest at that. She deserves a good whipping yes, but not that long in jail!:eek: Tracy Barlow didn't get that for murdering someone!

She was sentenced to a hell of a long time in prison if I remember correctly. She only got off because the officer doing the DNA for her trail was discovered to have been doing it to other investigations meaning hers was also invalid.

Natasha Wylde could claim that I guess seeing as the copper who put her away turned into a nut job and tried to kill Katie. The fact he didn't was his biggest crime.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dobbeh is vomitrocious :D sorry but that word made my day, it's so silly :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I like Robbie, I'm surprised he hasn't been revealed as Cains son yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not even Cain deserves that!!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dobbeh is vomitrocious :D sorry but that word made my day, it's so silly :D:D

:D You've just got that off the other thread haven't you?:D It is a fab word, makes whatever your describing sound really heave-worthy:p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not even Cain deserves that!!!! :eek:

I wonder if he's really Amy's brother? Kerreh is just the type to do something low like get plastered then sleep with one of Snow White's dwarves. Now which one is Yobbit most like?:o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if he's really Amy's brother? Kerreh is just the type to do something low like get plastered then sleep with one of Snow White's dwarves. Now which one is Yobbit most like?:o:D

That piece of crap is in no way shape or form related to My Beautiful Geordie Goddess! :mad:
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oi :mad:

Thank you CW :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed, He's about the right size to play baby Kyle :D
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help wondering what James Barton's motives are for turning up in the first place?

Fair enough, he might have heard about
    Adam's upcoming problems
    and be trying to help, but could there be more selfish or even sinister reasons for it?:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    Regardless of who is coming in to play whatever character, the fact the Barton's are being added to and more family is coming - to me that speaks volumes about the producers faith and long term plans for Natalie J Robb, they could easily have put her in a cottage in the village and then let her fade away until she left.
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Regardless of who is coming in to play whatever character, the fact the Barton's are being added to and more family is coming - to me that speaks volumes about the producers faith and long term plans for Natalie J Robb, they could easily have put her in a cottage in the village and then let her fade away until she left.

That's true - like her or not, Moira's got a lot to offer as a character, and she's a good actress.