Is she still with David Seaman?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes most certainly - why did you ask?
  • Lizzie60Lizzie60 Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    I read about his divorce from wife number 2 some months back, but can't remember hearing anything about Frankie. I'm glad they are still together
  • SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Not sure if posted elsewhere but I notice that throughout the DOI website she is now referred to merely as Frankie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallyforth wrote: »
    Not sure if posted elsewhere but I notice that throughout the DOI website she is now referred to merely as Frankie.

She's also changed her name on Facebook so it doesn't say Frankie Poultney on there either. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be interesting to see what they announce her as on the show, was Poultney her married name perhaps?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if thats the case as well, but wouldn't you go back to your maiden name, Like Kristina did in the second series?

Kristina Cousins in S1 and Kristina Lenko from thereon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would think so wouldn't you, maybe her maiden is Shufflebottom :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Goddaughter married someone named Scraggs, so she made him change his name by deed poll to hers!
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    number six wrote: »
    You would think so wouldn't you, maybe her maiden is Shufflebottom :D

My mum used to go out with a guy who's last name was shufflebottom...
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew a family named Winterbottom - they prounounced Winterbotarm. I also knew a girl with the surname of Bonnet - always pronounced to rhyme sonnet. Her family moved away for some years and during her absence her name had magically changed to rhyme with Bonnay.

I can never watch Keeping Up Appearances without thinking of her and laughing out loud.
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Similarly there was a girl at my school with the surname Onions, but somewhere along the familial line an apostrophe had been inserted, so it was actually pronounced as if it were O'NYerns. :D

No such opportunity for a friend of a friend's sister-in-law who, upon marrying, became Chrissie Crutch. :eek:

xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was introduced as Frankie tonight, I have tweeted Pip to ask him why, if he replies I will let you know!
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,171
    Forum Member
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    Similarly there was a girl at my school with the surname Onions, but somewhere along the familial line an apostrophe had been inserted, so it was actually pronounced as if it were O'NYerns. :D

No such opportunity for a friend of a friend's sister-in-law who, upon marrying, became Chrissie Crutch. :eek:

xx

There are couple of guys who play cricket for Durham- one is called Phil Mustard and the other is Graham Onions-
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    To get back on topic. If she's still with him good luck to her.

10 years and 2 kids is the limit of his attention span.
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have 2 theories on this:-

1) She now thinks she is a big enough star that she only needs to be known by 1 name like Kylie LOL. :D

or

2) Poultney was her married name but she doesn't want to revert to her maiden name as she is due to become Mrs Seaman soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »

1) She now thinks she is a big enough star that she only needs to be known by 1 name like Kylie LOL. :D

or

2) Poultney was her married name but she doesn't want to revert to her maiden name as she is due to become Mrs Seaman soon.

Possibly... I actually wondered if they'd already got married after last nights intro. :o

as for your 1) I don't think she's that arrogant, I've met her and she's adorable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzie60 wrote: »
    Is she still with David Seaman?

Noticed he was sat in the audience last night.
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    [/B]

Possibly... I actually wondered if they'd already got married after last nights intro. :o

as for your 1) I don't think she's that arrogant, I've met her and she's adorable.

I did only say that as a joke. I like Frankie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie sticks up for her partners when they are getting shot down by the likes of jason and that has led to accusations of her being a bit mouthy!
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »

or

2) is correct, she was at the same school in Sheffield and is same age as my girlfriend, her maiden name was Thacker.