The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    If not caught up on the vids posted but I shall tonight. My fave seven summers one are the live ones on the Facebook page. Matt's little hands going like the clappers in the instrumental before the big note 'Flesh not stone' heaven!!

Oooooh! What's telecinco?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecinco :)
  • tillysteeth1tillysteeth1 Posts: 5,771
    Forum Member
    Booze a flowing too per chance?

Yeah. Because its tokens then you go up and get a few at a time - and drink them twice as quick. Ouch!
    Forum Member

Thanks for this :)

Yay Blue! Gonna be a cracking day! I had no idea Bob Geldof was playing :eek:
  • superseasquirtsuperseasquirt Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My fave seven summers one are the live ones on the Facebook page. Matt's little hands going like the clappers in the instrumental before the big note 'Flesh not stone' heaven!!
    Could someone post the links to these please. I'm not on facebook and the only time I see them are when someone posts a link on here. I'd like to say a huge thank you to whoever posted them many months back. I knew the videos were there but due to my general lack of IT skills didn't know how to find them. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when the link was posted here. It made my day. I wasn't posting then so don't underestimate the pleasure you give to the silent but friendly lurkers. I wrote the thread number and page on a piece of paper so I could find it again but my paper has now disappeared.
  • Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening threadies *waves*. Monday's over thank goodness! Caught up surprisingly quickly tonight. :D

Deffo think that's Matt in the left of the pic on his phone. Lol, those ladies in the pic. The one he's scared to touch would probably eat him alive!! :eek:

Would love some tumbler pics/montage of Matt's hats. Loved him in the cowboy hat. :D

Tucking issues - one of the many things I love about him. :o

60 minutes at MFest sounds brilliant. Need to try and get close to the front. :D

Doodle your collage of Will is lovely. He has such a great smile. :D
    Forum Member
    My fave seven summers one are the live ones on the Facebook page. Matt's little hands going like the clappers in the instrumental before the big note 'Flesh not stone' heaven!!
    Could someone post the links to these please. I'm not on facebook and the only time I see them are when someone posts a link on here. I'd like to say a huge thank you to whoever posted them many months back. I knew the videos were there but due to my general lack of IT skills didn't know how to find them. I can't tell you how thrilled I was when the link was posted here. It made my day. I wasn't posting then so don't underestimate the pleasure you give to the silent but friendly lurkers. I wrote the thread number and page on a piece of paper so I could find it again but my paper has now disappeared.

I can only post the page for some reason. I cant get the individual videos :confused:. scroll down and you will see it! Immense!!! love it all but from 2:40 onwards its epic!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Seven-Summers/159642820732
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for this :)

Yay Blue! Gonna be a cracking day! I had no idea Bob Geldif was playing :eek:

It will be, it just had to be done. I had been battling with the urge to go for ages.
    Linda Shaw wrote: »
    Evening threadies *waves*. Monday's over thank goodness! Caught up surprisingly quickly tonight. :D

Deffo think that's Matt in the left of the pic on his phone. Lol, those ladies in the pic. The one he's scared to touch would probably eat him alive!! :eek:

Would love some tumbler pics/montage of Matt's hats. Loved him in the cowboy hat. :D

60 minutes at MFest sounds brilliant. Need to try and get close to the front. :D

For some people that have asked, a Matt Hat Appreciation.

http://harlowgold.tumblr.com/post/21218608906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the theme of hats there's a great picture of Matt in a fedora/homburg style hat in one of the fan videos. He's in a bar with a group of blokes, I'm guessing it was back in the Darwyn days. It has a 1930's gangster feel to it. Wouldn't know where to find it I'm afraid. Any ideas?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blooming tumblr, cutting of pics because of the sizes. :mad:
    To see the full pic just click on them.
  • Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Logging off early tonight. RL being a pain. Be back tomorrow. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link tilly. I hadn't seen that page before. The videos I'd seen were on MCAG.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great news, let's hope i actually get lucky with this ticket draw then. Fingers crossed for md guys :)

Edit. 2 hr drive for me, god this is soo tempting !!!

Fan base is increasing that's for sure and this Mfest is an overnight deal for me and you are so right so tempting.;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can only post the page for some reason. I cant get the individual videos :confused:. scroll down and you will see it! Immense!!! love it all but from 2:40 onwards its epic!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Seven-Summers/159642820732

I got some lyrics this morning by just typing in Matt Cardle and Seven Summers and then the name of the song. I don't bother to visit the site too much anymore. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I will do so for you hold on. ;):D

Flesh Not Stone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgSD7-UXz4
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linda Shaw wrote: »

Exactly what I thought Linda 60 minutes of pure chocolate. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right as Linda has said RL in intruding and I must say goodnight.;)

Nite Nite all sweet dreams. xx ;)
  • spiralthreadsspiralthreads Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Runs in waving and blowing kisses, hugging any threadies within arms' reach*

Just popped in to drop off a few bits and pieces :)

http://unrealityshout.com/amazinsuphilips/blog Hang onto the url, it will take you to all my blogs. I'll be writing one about the Letters tour as soon as I can, RL permitting.

Remember I said I'd been writing? Here's the book my first story went into. The story is called The Third Possibility and is a spooky tale that owes a lot to All For Nothing and Violet among others. http://troglodyterose.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/introduction-to-terror-scribes-part-two.html This link gets you a 35% discount if you like horror and want to buy. Not for the faint hearted :eek:

My second story, inspired by Neillo's golden guitar and "the stroking incident" during the MCAG interview will appear in a magazine some time in the near future. It's called The Lost Guitar of Jordan Wells and is another slightly spooky one.

Lovely Will collage Doodle.Lots of great vids (yes I'm lurking when I can). Hope all Mfest goers have fun. I'm with you in spirit (gin for preference).

*Runs back out, scattering more kisses and hugs*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great to hear from you spiral. Noticed your posts on the Seven Summers FB page. Please let us know when you story is out and which mag so we can go and buy it.
  • eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think it depends. The crowds at the stage increase and become more intense usually as the day progresses. But I reckon it would be more laid back at this one. So much space that you shouldn't be nose to head with folk. But my festival experience is of T in the park - slightly different kettle of fish!

As this will be the first festival I've been to, can anyone tell me if these things are suitable for 8 -9 year olds, are there many little uns in attendance.
  • LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    moomin123 wrote: »
    According to the website he's on the main stage - there's also the Big Top - where Cher is performing. It says the Inspirals are on the main stage too on the Sunday.

Ha! Love it :)

Ah that's what I heard! Anyone have any idea how big the place will be? Capacity?
  • eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Fan base is increasing that's for sure and this Mfest is an overnight deal for me and you are so right so tempting.;):D

You could always camp there Mita :eek::D:D
    Forum Member
    eldracttam wrote: »
    As this will be the first festival I've been to, can anyone tell me if these things are suitable for 8 -9 year olds, are there many little uns in attendance.

I would think so - just stay away from the front. Too crushy! I'm sure it will be a quite mellow affair. They are advertising it in some places as a family festival. Gosh Matt's going to have plenty support there that's for sure. The festivals I've been to before there havent been many kids but I think this will be ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would think so - just stay away from the front. Too crushy! I'm sure it will be a quite mellow affair. They are advertising it in some places as a family festival. Gosh Matt's going to have plenty support there that's for sure. The festivals I've been to before there havent been many kids but I think this will be ok.

There does seem to be a hell of a lot of people going, that I know of through here, and fb. Think we could make up a huge percentage of the attendees. :D:D
This discussion has been closed.