Options

Arisxandra Libantino - Odds on winner?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
Forum Member
✭✭
I read this morning that the odds of the person winning will be a singer, with Arisxandra Libantino tipped to win the competition.

I missed Episode 1, but assume she hasn't been on yet otherwise she'd be mentioned a lot more in the press.

Has anybody heard her? She seems a bit screechy but could just be the sound quality:

http://www.arisxandralibantino.net/

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,389
    Forum Member
    She is good, not good enough to win.

She will be in the judges descion in the Semi's but loses. Or loses in the final.

Wouldn't mind if she won though :)
  • Options
    CorkonionCorkonion Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm backing Gamu to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corkonion wrote: »
    I'm backing Gamu to win.

It reallly wouldn't surprise me if she turned up......
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    muchacho wrote: »
    I read this morning that the odds of the person winning will be a singer, with Arisxandra Libantino tipped to win the competition.

No s*** Sherlock!!

The winner of BGT is always either a singer or dance act. In fact any other sort of act might just as well not bother entering
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    No s*** Sherlock!!

The winner of BGT is always either a singer or dance act. In fact any other sort of act might just as well not bother entering

What about Spellbound, or are you going to say gymnastics is another form of dancing :rolleyes:
  • Options
    suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO yes, I've seen they were dancing with Katherine Jenkins on many stages last year!

From what I see (and understand) Gymnastics - Cheerleeding - Yoga - Street Dance all has same element a lot!
    unclekevo wrote: »
    What about Spellbound, or are you going to say gymnastics is another form of dancing :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    muchacho wrote: »

I missed Episode 1, but assume she hasn't been on yet otherwise she'd be mentioned a lot more in the press.

Has anybody heard her? She seems a bit screechy but could just be the sound quality:

http://www.arisxandralibantino.net/

Nice attempt at promoting her ........................smooth ................... but transparent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice attempt at promoting her ........................smooth ................... but transparent.

haha are you serious? Or this a fishing attempt?

Look at my past comments on this board, it would be obvious even to the brain cell challenged that I like to get on with betting and saw her odds.