doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What would happen?

Would it be a multi doctor story?
Which enemies would be involved?
What would be the plot?
How many minutes would it be?
Which companions and other characters would appear?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    I Actually Wrote My Dream Story, It Features All 12 Doctors With Their Companions And The Main Characters Are River And Jack :)
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Actually Wrote My Dream Story, It Features All 12 Doctors With Their Companions And The Main Characters Are River And Jack :)

Ooh can I see?
  • Options
    tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh can I see?

Yes please! I'd like to see too! :D:D
  • Options
    mrprossermrprosser Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dream final episode will never come.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ooh can I see?
    tiggerpooh wrote: »
    Yes please! I'd like to see too! :D:D

Oh Thanks For Your Interest! :) I Havent Uploaded It To Any Site, I Am Scared Someone Will Take The Story Idea An Use It *Cough* Steven Moffat *Cough* x) I Actually Hope One Day When Im Head Writor Of Doctor Who It Will Be An Aniversary (I Wish) lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mrprosser wrote: »
    My dream final episode will never come.

What Is It? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    The Death of the Doctor (fur realz)
  • Options
    AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    The Twelve(ish) Doctors

Filmed in the Scottish town of Moffat, and starring a whole host of your favourites from the years past - unfortunately Hartnell, Troughton, Pertwee, Davison and C Baker couldn't be with us. The immortal Tom Baker has gotten lost in the sodding time vortex...again. Sylvester McCoy is busy directing and starring in a remake of The Hobbit where he has been promoted to Gandalf so isn't available, whilst Paul McGann also has "filming commitments". Eccleston is busy bathing in a river in India or somewhere - apparently he ran out of rivers in Europe. David Tennant is busy starring in the suspicious Japanese drama Dokutā· fū - supposedly a remake of Gracepoint, which is in turn the US remake of the UK hit Broadchurch. Matt Smith is of course a professional footballer now and Peter Capaldi was infamously banished from the BBC after a record nine years on the show following his scandalous proclamation of "F*ckity Bye!" during the broadcast of the 60th Live Anniversary Special episode The Day of Someone Other Than The Doctor.

This in fact leaves us with a bit of a big stinking problem - the never-ending reign of Moffat will see the showrunner himself, Steven Moffat take up the reigns as The Doctor. He will also write, produce, direct, score, choreograph and animate the final episode - which also stars Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat and of course a cameo from Moffat who will play the War-Moff. Yes! With a timey-wimey-fan-w*nky script like no other, he will cross his own personal timeline a dozen times over in order to lead and guest in his swansong simultaneously. It is the ending to trump all endings, the only way Moffat was ever going to erase himself from Doctor Who!
  • Options
    inspector drakeinspector drake Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Doctor faces his final battle. Against an organisation which he discovers has manipulated him his entire life.
    The BBC
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i dont know about the episode itself.

but id like a ending similar but not the same to the Five Doctors.

So the disaster is over and all is safe, blah blah.. and then we get a shot of each of the Doctors in thier repesctive Tardis's everyone one of them at the main lever, ready for a new adventure.
    (During the next bit its a voiceover which switches between the main doctor and the previous ones)
    The Current companion of the current Doctor asks him where they are going. which the Doctor replying "i dont really know! that's why i went off in the TARDIS in the first place, the Universe is vast and beautiful but dangerous at the same time (Insert companion name) all those planets and monsters, Worlds ive never seen before... you ask me where we are going? the answer is simple.... Everywhere!"
    With that a montage of all the Doctors from the first to the current all fire up thier Tardises to Pesters new :) the last shot is of the TARDIS flying through the vortex :)

Thats how id like it to end. i know its sound bad but id like it to be a open ending :)
  • Options
    TheophileTheophile Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Is It? :)

I think that he means that he wishes for the final episode of Doctor Who to never happen, i.e. that it will never end. :)
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about this, as a conclusion to Doctor Who?

The Master, after years of evil, has fallen in love, for the very first time, and married the woman, who knows he has something of an evil past but forgives it (perhaps she is of a very forgiving religion). The Master has sincerely repented of his past evil, under the influence of love and his exceptionally good-hearted and beautiful wife. He and his wife have a young son who seems good-natured and is doing very well at school. The Master dotes on his son, and is determined, in his sincere repentance, to bring him up to lead a good life.

Then, the idyllic life the Master has found ends. The Doctor finds out that the Doctor is married and feels compelled to disclose to his wife the full details of his crimes and background. Even she, forgiving as she is, cannot continue to live with such a man. She leaves the Master, taking his beloved son with her. The Master is devastated.
    In his despair, he plots to kill himself, but moreover, to destroy the whole universe.

Meanwhile, the Doctor has found out about a substitute Gallifrey that has been founded by some surviving Time Lords that originally were not known about by the Doctor. Also, he has found about a youngish (by Time Lord standards) son, he has, by a brief fling. This son is a model and brilliant, but boringly conventional and unadventurous student at an academy on New Gallifrey .

The Doctor becomes engaged in trying to foil the Master. In doing so, he gets to know his son and does lots of looking back over his life and adventures.

The Doctor defeats Master's scheme, and both the Doctor and the Master are destroyed.

The Doctor is given the highest possible honour in death, and made the leading official planetary hero in the commemorative pantheon of the new Gallifrey, with his name destined to live on and be remembered forever, with awe and reverence. There is a grand funeral service for the Doctor. His past selves, and quite a few of his former companions, all get a cameo, by being taken out of their respective time streams.

The Doctor's son is commiserated with, and is congratulated for success in his first-year exams at the leading academy he attends, notwithstanding the turmoil he has just been through. He is training at a New Gallifrey Civil Service Academy for a boring but safe official post which would involve being stuck on New Gallifrey, and a dull but assured and financially lucrative career ladder. His tutors all predict he will sail through the rest of his time at the academy with the highest honours. His guardians have earmarked him for a boring civil service type career, involving being stuck on the New Gallifrey, and Doctor Junior has hitherto.

However, Doctor Junior, who has never left New Gallifrey, or indeed, his home city there, is inspired by his father's memory to strike out on a new exciting life. He engages in some cathartic pranks, then steals and flies off in a Tardis, leaving an irreverent parting message that shocks his straitlaced tutors and guardians by thumbing his nose at them good-naturedly.

Meanwhile, the Master's former wife is a social outcast. With it becoming known she married a man of the Master's past character, it is assumed she is as bad as she is. She is forced to take refuge with a rich but vile man who ill-treats her and her son, who changes from a good-natured child and good student into a rebellious and angry teenager, who grows to hate the Doctor's memory, as he associates him with the loss of the happy childhood he enjoyed in his early years.

One day, Master Junior finds his dead father's old Tardis in storage. His stepfather and mother have it stored away, not knowing what it is, as it is disguised by its own Chameleon Circuit. By chance, Master Junior manages to discover what the stored item really is, open the door and get inside the machine, where he finds an operating manual for the vehicle.

Knowing he can easily escape, Master Junior now kills his hated step-father. This done, he is full of schemes for aggrandising and enriching himself, and does not care who or how many he will have to kill to realise them. Most of all, however, he vows revenge against the son of the Doctor, who played some part in disclosing his father's past and defeating him. Despite his mother's pleas, he flies away in the Tardis, determined on a course of evil and vengeance.
  • Options
    adams66adams66 Posts: 3,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Thanks For Your Interest! :) I Havent Uploaded It To Any Site, I Am Scared Someone Will Take The Story Idea An Use It *Cough* Steven Moffat *Cough* x) I Actually Hope One Day When Im Head Writor Of Doctor Who It Will Be An Aniversary (I Wish) lol

If you get to be Head Writer on Doctor Who I hope you will invest in a keyboard that doesn't capitalise the first letter of every word, as it makes your writing rather hard to read. :)
  • Options
    bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one will ever kill off the doctor. It will simply get cancelled or rested like it did in 89.
  • Options
    Xmas_TrenzaloreXmas_Trenzalore Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Doctor stands on Gallifrey, with a newly reformed Rassilon speaking down to him for the dark tower. He shows the potential life the Doctor could live on Gallifrey. Time accelerates before his eyes. Seasons change, silver trees sway in the wind as their leaves fall along the red fields of grass.

The Doctor sees children, then grand children, then great grand children and so on, before staring down at an old man in a dark Edwardian coat sitting below a tree reading a book. A few pages before reaching the end, the old man closes his eyes to rest and just fades away.

The Doctor regards this quiet life on Gallifrey with great melancholy in his eyes, before cracking a cheeky grin.

Cut to black.

The sound of the TARDIS wheezing is heard.
  • Options
    jxbrennajxbrenna Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Could you not email it to us :) i love writing fan fiction :) im writing a few Dr who Stories myself :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    The Twelve(ish) Doctors

Filmed in the Scottish town of Moffat, and starring a whole host of your favourites from the years past - unfortunately Hartnell, Troughton, Pertwee, Davison and C Baker couldn't be with us. The immortal Tom Baker has gotten lost in the sodding time vortex...again. Sylvester McCoy is busy directing and starring in a remake of The Hobbit where he has been promoted to Gandalf so isn't available, whilst Paul McGann also has "filming commitments". Eccleston is busy bathing in a river in India or somewhere - apparently he ran out of rivers in Europe. David Tennant is busy starring in the suspicious Japanese drama Dokutā· fū - supposedly a remake of Gracepoint, which is in turn the US remake of the UK hit Broadchurch. Matt Smith is of course a professional footballer now and Peter Capaldi was infamously banished from the BBC after a record nine years on the show following his scandalous proclamation of "F*ckity Bye!" during the broadcast of the 60th Live Anniversary Special episode The Day of Someone Other Than The Doctor.

This in fact leaves us with a bit of a big stinking problem - the never-ending reign of Moffat will see the showrunner himself, Steven Moffat take up the reigns as The Doctor. He will also write, produce, direct, score, choreograph and animate the final episode - which also stars Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat, Moffat and of course a cameo from Moffat who will play the War-Moff. Yes! With a timey-wimey-fan-w*nky script like no other, he will cross his own personal timeline a dozen times over in order to lead and guest in his swansong simultaneously. It is the ending to trump all endings, the only way Moffat was ever going to erase himself from Doctor Who!

I would watch that!

You had me in stitches
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like it to be dark and epic but also fantasy and immaginative. Something Matrix-style.

-lots of timey-wimey (like in Big Bang)

-some sort of reference to every episode in the season

-focused on good and clever storyline, not on enemie or character

-at least a little bit creepy

-I prefer it when the action is not located on present-day Earth, because epic stories usually turns out megalomanical and unconvincing (in the stories that are not located on present-day Earth it seems less megalomanical because we don't identify ourselves with that planet). I just think that the frequent invasions are not convincing.

So far, my favorite finale is Pandorica Opens/Big Bang
  • Options
    Tiernan_MccarthTiernan_Mccarth Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Something that involves every creature on every planet uniting, standing on streets and marketplaces or foreign planets all calling out ''Doctor''
  • Options
    Red-EyeRed-Eye Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    EVERYONE DIES

The End

:p
  • Options
    Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be well written, acted and produced by talented creators. Much like 'Time of the Doctor' was in fact. Or failing that, some pointless, unworkable fan-wank mash-up.
  • Options
    Tom TitTom Tit Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It would be pretty hard for Moffat to steal your ideas when they involve the use of dead actors... Interesting though that you feel an accomplished professional writer would want to steal your ideas for stories involving characters he created. It's almost like he's not the one devoid of his own ideas...

Beyond That I Can See Glaring Evidence That You Are Not Destined To Be A Writer...
  • Options
    HappyTruckerHappyTrucker Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Twelve(ish) Doctors

Filmed in the Scottish town of Moffat, and starring a whole host of your favourites from the years past - unfortunately Hartnell, Troughton, Pertwee, Davison and C Baker couldn't be with us. The immortal Tom Baker has gotten lost in the sodding time vortex...again. Sylvester McCoy is busy directing and starring in a remake of The Hobbit where he has been promoted to Gandalf so isn't available, whilst Paul McGann also has "filming commitments". Eccleston is busy bathing in a river in India or somewhere - apparently he ran out of rivers in Europe. David Tennant is busy starring in the suspicious Japanese drama Dokutā· fū - supposedly a remake of Gracepoint, which is in turn the US remake of the UK hit Broadchurch. Matt Smith is of course a professional footballer now and Peter Capaldi was infamously banished from the BBC after a record nine years on the show following his scandalous proclamation of "F*ckity Bye!" during the broadcast of the 60th Live Anniversary Special episode The Day of Someone Other Than The Doctor

I'm a bit surprised this hasn't been blasted as anti-Moffat yet :D

Either way, it brought a smile to my face halfway through my first shift of the week. Very funny. Especially the Japanese remake of Gracepoint and the Fourth Doctor being stuck in the vortex again. Thanks for cheering me up :)

I think Moffat should actually film this as the sequel to The Five(ish) Doctors. It's got potential.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't make it a multi-Doctor story, no returning companions, I'd create a completely new villain, probably make it a normal two-part episode (maybe 45/60, as it's a special occasion), and I'd end with the Doctor going off for another adventure.

Then, I'd put a subtitle, "some time later," and it's a completely new story. The Doctor on some sort of cargo ship, with a crazy robotic auto pilot. He's going about, scanning panels and stuff, but to no avail -

"This ship's designed to detonate on impact, yeah?"
    "It does not matter. Please evacuate."
    "How doesn't it matter? All it'd take is a short burst of energy and -"
    "I understand, but it does not matter. You would not risk your life to save twenty innocent souls on a planet of billions."
    "No, you've got me, I wouldn't. (PAUSE) Wouldn't have to be twenty!"

He regenerates, the spaceship explodes, and a yellow streak of energy crashes down onto the planet below. A new Doctor wakes up at the bottom of an impact crater, the theme tune hits and we'd go into full-on montage mode. Over three minutes or so, Doctor after Doctor after Doctor, Hugh Laurie and Paterson Joseph and Lara Pulver, doing clever things, meeting companions, facing Cybermen and Daleks and Weeping Angels, meeting their former selves, the story going on and on and on, and it'd end with the last Doctor regenerating into... we don't see!

Doctor Who has to keep being new, but it should also be immortal. Even if I knew it was likely to be the final final episode, I wouldn't leave without adding a whole host of new actors for Big Finish, and the comic strips, and everyone else's imaginations.
  • Options
    GDKGDK Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    I'd make it a perfectly normal story with a slightly sad and wistful remark at the end, rather like the way 7 went away:

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do."