Benefits Street: C4 6th Jan 9pm

Comments

• TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »

I can't believe I have just read that Channel 4 have had to rehouse the residents that have participated in the programe. Are we going to see them next week at the live debate or are they going to be denied the chance to put their point across to the public.

im sure channel 4 and love productions are very with themselves
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fungai going through the mementos he has of the children he lost :(

Yes that was sad but surely his children should be the get up and go he needs to get up and do something rather than bumming around in the street drinking, smoking and taking drugs.

Just needs a different attitude than the world owes him. Unless he takes action nothing is gonna happen
    Forum Member
    if you can't get a job that requires experience where do you get the experience from
    Forum Member
    good for fungi :)
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the council would have to repair Fungi's house if it is in that bad state of disrepair.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if you can't get a job that requires experience where do you get the experience from

A lot of people manage to do it.
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who think that those who live off benefits have a life of luxury need to have a tour of Fungai's house.
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »
    A lot of people manage to do it.

not everyone
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ye gods that woman really needs to wear a bra..eww!!

Oooh while I remember White Dee is actually looking for love on an online dating site.. although it did come from a paper so it might not be true. But they did show the advert she placed. Totally different picture to now mind you.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi :D
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who think that those who live off benefits have a life of luxury need to have a tour of Fungai's house.

I am sorry but he is an exception. He is usually too drunk or off of his face to do anything about his house. So what does he expect
    Forum Member
    white dee seems very supportive of Caitlin
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member

You get a job that doesn't require experience and gain some!
    Forum Member
    yay SB got a modelling audition :)
  • kaob82kaob82 Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    £20 got a feeling it'll be a rip off such a waste :(
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Doesn't prove anything.. he just doesn't clean his house. Even millionaires can live in squaller.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the council would have to repair Fungi's house if it is in that bad state of disrepair.

Only if it's a council property. Who knows who owns it.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    kaob82 wrote: »
    £20 got a feeling it'll be a rip off such a waste :(

Indeed, it sounds like such a con.
    Forum Member
    You get a job that doesn't require experience and gain some!

yeah, most of the obs out there need experience, most of the ones i have seen, the few that didn't i have applied for
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does S.B. think she is going to earn mega bucks straightaway? I think she is very deluded personally..
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people seem to be having their faces hidden.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh while I remember White Dee is actually looking for love on an online dating site.. although it did come from a paper so it might not be true. But they did show the advert she placed. Totally different picture to now mind you.

I think White Dee will end up in the big brother house at some point. While she isn't technically a "celeb" I can see them throwing her in there next series. Not sure who would look after her kids tho.
    Forum Member
    good of white dee to arrange the work experience for Caitlin and SB is looking good
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think White Dee will end up in the big brother house at some point. While she isn't technically a "celeb" I can see them throwing her in there next series. Not sure who would look after her kids tho.

:o Please no.. That would really put me off watching it.. All she would do is walk around in that droppy boob tube with no bra... :o
  • kaob82kaob82 Posts: 276
    Forum Member

I can't see how she's comfortable not wearing a bra!