Benefits Street: C4 6th Jan 9pm

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I did a sports and leisure course once.

Got paid to do swimming, weight lifting and football etc.

No you didn't.
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it shocking they can plead poverty but declare they still 'don't like' some of the free food parcel

Should give them a bush tucker food parcel he he
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    They still have a stupid belief in a God.
    Yeah! Look what he has done for you!
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think their benefits were cut

Not to zero tho...enough to get by if it wasn't wasted on beer, **** and drugs
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No you didn't.

Didn't I.

Must have been a dream then.
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    poor kids having to witness all that domestic abuse :(
    Forum Member
    nice of white dee to help fungi
  • Wolfie_SmithWolfie_Smith Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Andagha wrote: »
    I'm really surprised that Fungi had been given a chance to see his son after ex amount of years. If the child has been adopted then the biological parent has relinquished all rights to the child and would have no further rights to see him or contact him. I know for a fact that contact with biological parents, after adoption is frowned on and is totally discouraged and not allowed. I only say it as my sister is a fosterer and has little ones before they are adopted etc..

Not quite right, contact is allowed dependant upon what was agreed as part of the adoption process, however, contact would usually be via letterbox rather than face to face.
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So who's paying Fungi's electric, and how come White Dee has managed to sort out the electrical company for him.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Thats a faulty fitting".

No s*** Sherlock :D
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh Funghi got smart price lager ASDA
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really surprised that Fungi had been given a chance to see his son after ex amount of years. If the child has been adopted then the biological parent has relinquished all rights to the child and would have no further rights to see him or contact him. I know for a fact that contact with biological parents, after adoption is frowned on and is totally discouraged and not allowed. I only say it as my sister is a fosterer and has little ones before they are adopted etc..

But don't some people have an open adoption? For all we know the adoptive parents may have thought yes he can see his dad but changed there mind, who knows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member

:confused:
  • kaob82kaob82 Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    8 weeks with no electrics? Who is the landlord as they should have been reported to environmental health!
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member

i agree, like i said in my previous post, this was a set up for us to see the caring white dee and the sweet but dim Fungi.....yeuk!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not quite right, contact is allowed dependant upon what was agreed as part of the adoption process, however, contact would usually be via letterbox rather than face to face.

Oops I realised that after I had wrote it... :) It would be very confusing if they allowed face to face contact to the adopted child, he wouldn't know who is parents are etc. Plus he may not have been told he was adopted if he is still young..
    Forum Member
    So light switches are meant to be fixed to the wall and not move?

Who knew?!

Lucky we had someone who had "done a course" to tell us.
  • Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So who's paying Fungi's electric, and how come White Dee has managed to sort out the electrical company for him.

White Dee knows everything ;-)
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member

I'm actually liking her, at least shes trying
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I doubt even the divine could help these work shy bunch of idiots
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But don't some people have an open adoption? For all we know the adoptive parents may have thought yes he can see his dad but changed there mind, who knows.

From what I can find out, it is something that isn't practiced in the UK. It seems to be a US and Canadian thing.
    Forum Member
    kaob82 wrote: »
    8 weeks with no electrics? Who is the landlord as they should have been reported to environmental health!

that is longtime to be without electric, light etc
    Forum Member

What part of that are you pretending not to understand?
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What poor Fungi fails to realise, his electric is gonna cost him. Therefore there will be less money for alcohol
    Forum Member
    chloeb wrote: »
    I'm actually liking her, at least shes trying

What with a pie in the sky modelling career?