EE fire

Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
Forum Member
✭✭
Just see a picture of kat in a fire on a EE website! Does anyone know anything about this? i live in france before you tell me that it's been all over the newspapers lol

Comments

• vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt very much if anyone will die in this.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    They have confirmed that there will a dramatic fire at the Slater's house in September and at least one life will be left hanging in the balance. Also, it was said that it might not only be Slater's who get caught up in the blaze...
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Please be Alfie please be Alfie please be Alfie please be Alfie*
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the pic?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alfie to start the fire as an insurance scam, Alfie to get seriously injured. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CamCam wrote: »
    Alfie to start the fire as an insurance scam, Alfie to get seriously injured. :D

I wish they would kill Alfie off, does DTC have the balls too though?
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Mo probably starts it by accident with some of dodgy stuff she acquires from Fat Elvis
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I wish they would kill Alfie off, does DTC have the balls too though?

I don't think they would at this pint, what with Lucy's death still having an affect and it will continue to. It's not probable in my opinion.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    *Please be Alfie please be Alfie please be Alfie please be Alfie*

Who are you praying to? DTC or God?

Pmsl!

I don't think DTC would do that, surely whoever perishes in that fire has to be a character with more than half a dozen fans, someone people actually care about!

There would only be OzBoz, Kim_x and me who give a stuff if Alfie dies in that fire and that's not many is it?
  • LA2UKLA2UK Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    They have confirmed that there will a dramatic fire at the Slater's house in September and at least one life will be left hanging in the balance. Also, it was said that it might not only be Slater's who get caught up in the blaze...

I just hope that Mo Slater isn't in the house at the time. With her wooden acting she'd burn like billy-o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pmsl!

I don't think DTC would do that, surely whoever perishes in that fire has to be a character with more than half a dozen fans, someone people actually care about!

There would only be OzBoz, Kim_x and me who give a stuff if Alfie dies in that fire and that's not many is it?

As I said earlier it will be like the Vic Fire in 2010 nobody will die.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pmsl!

He has plenty of fans on Twitter it seems, just not DS.
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    As I said earlier it will be like the Vic Fire in 2010 nobody will die.

Someone is seriously injured though!
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Where is this picture!?
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the fire isn't done to the absolute best if the EE stunt team ability, I will be very annoyed! They need a good/big stunt/explosion!
  • Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw the picture on the EE spoilers FB page
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering what the point is in this storyline
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    CamCam wrote: »

Errr.... it's a council house. He would get nothing.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will it leave Lily in hospital perhaps? Giving Stacey some motivation to appeal and get out to take care of her?

Or will Stacey be back before the fire?