Options

The Bad Crimes Inn - General gossip thread (2)

Comments

• Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I stopped watching after Toya (queen of hearts) went, but I can't believe that that won. I don't like bullies, and they've just crowned one the winner. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth (which I believe were also Helen's first words to Rooney)
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so pleased with tonight's Big Brother result.....it's finally fukkin' finished! :p
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so pleased with tonight's Big Brother result.....it's finally fukkin' finished! :p

For two days then CBB starts :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    For two days then CBB starts :D

Oh Goody, I wonder if they've actually decided to go the whole hog this year and actually put a celebrity in it. :p
  • Options
    big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Worst result in BB history. She was vile.
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was very confused this morning when my work colleague started singing Busy Doin Nothin.... turns out she's been doing it in zumba class. I've told her to film their routine :p
  • Options
    nick1990nick1990 Posts: 4,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    I was very confused this morning when my work colleague started singing Busy Doin Nothin.... turns out she's been doing it in zumba class. I've told her to film their routine :p

She has released a UK radio edit version though...could potentially get a release! Is she not signed with EMI/Warner or something?
  • Options
    Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How's this for early?........saw my first decorated Christmas tree on Friday. It was in the local branch of my bank, complete with wrapped presents stacked neatly at the base.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How's this for early?........saw my first decorated Christmas tree on Friday. It was in the local branch of my bank, complete with wrapped presents stacked neatly at the base.

How depressing, in retaliation we should start putting our Eurovision flags up in January. :p
  • Options
    BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Inn's been ignored in September, so I thought I;d better post ...

It's my millionth wedding anniversary on Thursday - we're also thinking of holding a referendum to decide whether to continue the union or break free ;) It's good to spice things up a bit after so long...
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBAnne wrote: »

It's my millionth wedding anniversary on Thursday - we're also thinking of holding a referendum to decide whether to continue the union or break free ;) It's good to spice things up a bit after so long...

Congratulations, hope the vote goes in your favour :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    Congratulations, hope the vote goes in your favour :)

You don't know which way I'm voting ;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats Anne, I am dreading the result on Thursday and I am going to be in Scotland for it!! It's so good being able to avoid most of the chaos living here now!

In other news, I found out today when my episode of a daily BBC One quiz show will be airing in a few weeks! (And no, its not Pointless)

But also realised it clashes with a few days I am having away in Croatia! So I won't be in the country for it!
  • Options
    JaccobabeJaccobabe Posts: 27,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yay! Good job!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nick1990 wrote: »
    Congrats Anne, I am dreading the result on Thursday and I am going to be in Scotland for it!! It's so good being able to avoid most of the chaos living here now!

In other news, I found out today when my episode of a daily BBC One quiz show will be airing in a few weeks! (And no, its not Pointless)

But also realised it clashes with a few days I am having away in Croatia! So I won't be in the country for it!

Come on nick, spill the beans! It's only fair as everyone has seen my telly appearance!
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on nick, spill the beans! It's only fair as everyone has seen my telly appearance!

Wait... I haven't :cry: I demand a YouTube link.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Wait... I haven't :cry: I demand a YouTube link.

Seriously?! Where the flip have you been?? Everyone else is sick of the sight of it :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0Uwr8GyWE
  • Options
    weedydiamondweedydiamond Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously?! Where the flip have you been?? Everyone else is sick of the sight of it :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL0Uwr8GyWE

You do realise they give away your age in the introduction? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You do realise they give away your age in the introduction? :D

**** >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe that Scotland could change forever as of tomorrow. I'll be voting NO but it's gonna be oh so close. Going to be a lot of tired people on Friday. I'll be up all night
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe that Scotland could change forever as of tomorrow. I'll be voting NO but it's gonna be oh so close. Going to be a lot of tired people on Friday. I'll be up all night

I know what you mean, I'm worried about Friday/Saturday as there are going to be a huge number of very unhappy people no matter what. Just hope things can progress amicably no matter which way it goes.

I would be a NO too, but of course can't get the vote anymore!!

Think I will set the alarm for around 4am as I doubt much will happen before then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nick1990 wrote: »
    I know what you mean, I'm worried about Friday/Saturday as there are going to be a huge number of very unhappy people no matter what. Just hope things can progress amicably no matter which way it goes.

I would be a NO too, but of course can't get the vote anymore!!

Think I will set the alarm for around 4am as I doubt much will happen before then.

Yeah I'm setting mines for 3 I think.

I do agree that there could be trouble, whatever the result is. Apparently pubs have been granted late night licences for the results. Big mistake!!!!

I also think Yes might edge it:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm setting mines for 3 I think.

I do agree that there could be trouble, whatever the result is. Apparently pubs have been granted late night licences for the results. Big mistake!!!!

I also think Yes might edge it:o

Agree on both those points, I have a really bad feeling it will be a Yes. :(
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,276
    Forum Member
    Maybe part of me doesn't want to see it, but I just can't see the result being anything other than no. Probably 54% no I reckon. The granny vote will kick in that would rather stick to what they know and got their pensions to worry about, plus the scare tactics of the ardent yesers that've probably done more harm than good in trying to sway the undecided.

I'll be staying up as late as I can to see it unfold. There's no exit poll so that'll keep things interesting for the news channels and make sure the viewers stick around, I wonder how they'll pad the time until 2am?
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I can't see any other result other than a no. I'd like to see a yes, though.