Options

Military should be under the control of Brussels - Jenny Marra

Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
Forum Member
✭✭✭
No that's not my belief but the notion of a brain dead moron MSP named Jenny Marra, yes she thinks the nation states having control of defence is dangerous and only Brussels has the right to decide on military matters. While she may be under the banner of Labour she certainly does not speak for the Labour Party here in Scotland on this issue.

Jenny Marra is the result of a good education wasted on the stupid, if anything she will alienate voters against her with such uneducated and ill thought out ideas, my cat has a higher iq than that muppet.

Comments

• Options
    johnny_boi_UKjohnny_boi_UK Posts: 3,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Msp of mep?

Its a stupid idea anyway.
  • Options
    Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Msp of mep?

Its a stupid idea anyway.

MSP for North East Scotland, she really is stupid if she thinks any nation will hand over control of the military to unelected foreigners,
  • Options
    BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think she has really thought this one through at all. Even if we did have a European army how would it make it less dangerous ? Then she talks about the Crimea well neither Russian or the Ukraine are part of the European union so that would not have helped at all.

What does she even mean by dangerous we have not had a war between the major European powers after 1945. We had a few civil wars but NATO did not prove much help in those situations until most of the fight was over. So how would a European army help is that not what NATO basically is.

Are we sure she is an MSP she does not seem to know much about Europe ?

Oh wait I found the answer "where she won a scholarship to Emory University in Atlanta, USA." see american education no wonder she thought Russian was a part of the European Union.
  • Options
    Alex_Davies1973Alex_Davies1973 Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No that's not my belief but the notion of a brain dead moron MSP named Jenny Marra, yes she thinks the nation states having control of defence is dangerous and only Brussels has the right to decide on military matters. While she may be under the banner of Labour she certainly does not speak for the Labour Party here in Scotland on this issue.

Jenny Marra is the result of a good education wasted on the stupid, if anything she will alienate voters against her with such uneducated and ill thought out ideas, my cat has a higher iq than that muppet.

No way as E.U has way too much power over us as it is,they need less power not more ;-)
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have an idiot like that in N.I., an Alliance Party MLA called Anna Lo...the party's only Candidate for Europe this May.

The Alliance Party has tried to position itself as a middle-of-the-road party for decades, although it's a not too well kept secret that all other parties regard them as a "nationalist" party...

So what does she do the other day? Openly proclaim that she wants a United Ireland! Thus alienating a large part of her possible middle-of-the-road support here in N.I.!

There's been 48 hours of frantic damage control, but the Alliance Party have in the process backed her up by saying "well, it's party policy..." - and the not-too-well known secret is well out there now!

Add that to Naomi Long's part in the flags controversey last winter, and between them the Alliance Party have just killed their support base at the European elections AND next year's Westminster election.

Well done girls!