Helen -what you see is what you get

2»

Comments

• HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    WOW--"adorable" and "innocent" are not words I could associate with our Helen----wait----you got me---didn't you? :D

I thought it was a wind up thread. Are we not all just supposed to be taking the piss? :confused::D
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I like it. You know where you are with people like Helen. Let her keep her free pass I say.

And where you are with her is being shouted at and told how to behave. You know where you are with the other resident gobby cow Toya too, right? Doesn't stop her being an annoying cow.

What if they put an axe murderer in there? He's pretty upfront- he goes around chopping peoples heads off, but hey- at least you know where you are with him :D
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    I don't 'support' Helen as it were. I don't even like her just so we're all clear here ha ha. She wouldn't be anywhere close to my HM's I'd prefer to win.

Just trying to add a bit of balance/ objectivity, 'tis all.

Post with peace. :)

It's nice not liking someone in a balanced and objective way. Makes one feel all warm and fuzzy.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a wind up thread. Are we not all just supposed to be taking the piss? :confused::D

Oh, are we? I did wonder when I read your comment - thought you'd finally flipped. ;-) :confused:
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    It's nice not liking someone in a balanced and objective way. Makes one feel all warm and fuzzy.

I hear you Panda Eyes, I hear you.

Here is something else I hope may make you feel a bit warm and fuzzy too! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We need more drink-addled anal academics to truly restore balance to this thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    And where you are with her is being shouted at and told how to behave. You know where you are with the other resident gobby cow Toya too, right? Doesn't stop her being an annoying cow.

What if they put an axe murderer in there? He's pretty upfront- he goes around chopping peoples heads off, but hey- at least you know where you are with him :D

No you don't know where you are with Toya because she's so fundamentally dishonest even she doesn't know where she is.

What has Helen done that could be compared with an axe murderer?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Saying 'what you see is what you get' is to compliments what 'I keep it real' is to self-praise. Empty nonsense, IMO. She does definitely operate on a very basic level and finds it difficult to articulate what little is going on in her head. But she's a nasty, bitter, vicious woman and has shown very little in the way of redeeming features; nothing, actually.

You know where you are with her. She doesn't pretend to be your friend but then sneak around putting you down behind your back. At least I haven't seen her do that. Pauline did. Toya does. Ashleigh does. Kimberley does. I don't think Helen does.