Did anyone else think that sex didn't look real?

Comments

• ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Well this is it. I've seen with my own eyes Kim doing sexy moves for a shiny softcore photo shoot. You'd think from that she might be able to come up with something for real sex.

She has a robotic, awkward personality. It's exactly what I'd expect from her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    This from another thread.
    If it were real, then thread might be justified, but the whole sex act was acted and fake. They made sure the thrusts were high enough to be visually noticed, absolutely acted, and he was probably limp and just pretend-bumping her fully clothed groin
    Forum Member

Another opinion, great and everything but I suppose nobody would know if it were fake or not unless they were hiding in that cover too. It doesn't really matter how many other people think it or don't think it, does it?
  • BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    A scientific study revealed people had sex at 180-200 ppm (pumps per minute)
    A second study revealed people faun-intercoursing operated at a mere 140-160 ppm, at least 20 ppm less than the real thing.

Scientists concluded this, difference was because passion makes your lover work harder increasing the ppm slightly and as the fakers were "going through the motions" passion was not adequately mimicked in the ppm.

Get your stop watch out and count the ppm :D

Isn't BB's crazy, the questions we ponder :D
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,844
    Forum Member

Well with respect to Misty and she may well be right about the acting, in my experience bumping a fully clothed groin can produce quite a solid result.:)

I am a dancer BTW which is how I know this. :p
    Forum Member
    Bacon&Eggs wrote: »
    A second study revealed people faun-intercoursing operated at a mere 140-160 ppm, at least 20 ppm less than the real thing.

Scientists concluded this, difference was because passion makes your lover work harder increasing the ppm slightly and as the fakers were "going through the motions" passion was not adequately mimicked in the ppm.

Makes me wonder how many people are seeing themselves having sex in the third person and visualising how it looks when they make this assessment :D
    Forum Member

Which is about the same number of BPM as Latin American music. It all makes sense now. :D
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member

200 ppm? bloody hell:o I'm glad I am celibate. :D

Scientists? my ar%^:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a guy in his pyjamas straddling an immobile woman and making great play of raising his arse three feet in the air for the cameras. They would have lost contact at every thrust.
    Totally simulated.
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    :D:D:D
    Yack it up, but I mean it, sex has a flow to it. Even crap sex has a flow to it - it sort of starts, and then it sort of doesn't quite work, and then one of the participants bravely suggests it isn't quite happening, and then the other agrees in a relieved fashion, and then some giggling or excuse making may occur.

Sorry folks, BPM aside (did you know that all primates have orgasm spasms of 0.8 second intervals?) - in my not very humble and not very esteemed opinion, this was fake copulation.
    Forum Member
    Yack it up, but I mean it, sex has a flow to it. Even crap sex has a flow to it - it sort of starts, and then it sort of doesn't quite work, and then one of the participants bravely suggests it isn't quite happening, and then the other agrees in a relieved fashion, and then some giggling or excuse making may occur.

Sorry folks, BPM aside (did you know that all primates have orgasm spasms of 0.8 second intervals?) - in my not very humble and not very esteemed opinion, this was fake copulation.

Sorry, I'm just finding a lot of this very funny, and yes that BPM nonsense might have just sent me over the edge :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BIB - You are correct. Bogus intercourse.
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    I saw a guy in his pyjamas straddling an immobile woman and making great play of raising his arse three feet in the air for the cameras. They would have lost contact at every thrust.
    Totally simulated.
    Bang on.

Or off, as the case definitely was.

I'm only surprised people haven't all jumped in to agree.

(Jumped.)
    Forum Member

BIB You been reading Masters and Johnson again.

I do actually take your point about changes of position and so forth. Not just down to it not working, but to relieve tired arms, increase connection, avoid cramp or for fun. But honestly there really are some guys who think the name of the game it simply to empty the sack.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And another thing - simulated sex, ergo fake relationship. No one is fooling anyone - they are colluding to dupe the gullible viewer. But people want so much to believe.
    Forum Member
    BIB - You are correct. Bogus intercourse.

Fake fcuk.

Sham shag.

Hocum cum now.
    Forum Member
    And another thing - simulated sex, ergo fake relationship. No one is fooling anyone - they are colluding to dupe the gullible viewer. But people want so much to believe.

For what reason though?

The most common response seemed to be along the lines of:

'Why the hell are we being shown this'

or

'Gross'

I'm not sure when that Americanism (much like 'eww') became the norm, but that's another matter :p
    Forum Member
    Spurious spunking.

Concocted cocking.

Fraudulent frottage.
  • BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    200 ppm? bloody hell:o I'm glad I am celibate. :D

Scientists? my ar%^:D

Haha, u guys are funny. But listen, i was the scientist, and i stand by my findings, and they'l be no talk of observer compensation bias in the surprisingly high ppm stats. :(

I aint no Marlicio Silver...thx >:( :D
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally simulated.

You could see under the duvet?
    Forum Member
    Haha, u guys are funny. But listen, i was the scientist, and i stand by my findings, and they'l be no talk of observer compensation bias in the surprisingly high ppm stats. :(

I aint no Marlicio Silver...thx >:( :D

Did you have fun in the experiment? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D
    BB Couple Caught In Phoney Cum Scam
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How the hell didn't that sex look real?? of course they had sex even if Steven was quick. he was probably that horny with his dick rampant had no other choice but to fire his load fast. :(

Not much pleasure for them Lady like (if u wanna call her one ) no fondling or hokey pokey or lips on lips is rather shameful when it comes to a man ... very disappointing sex scene..
    Forum Member
    Totally simulated.

Three feet?! Exaggeration much. Watch it again if you can bear it. Nothing like 3 feet. 6inches at most :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    You could see under the duvet?

Well, I didn't see him removing his jimjams, ergo he remained thusly garbed.